The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks ... so Ye Zi is a no go for me.

Little brother is in a happy and strong state. Learning to be dedicated to a few wonderful ones! By the time 6000 pts is hit, should not have withdrawal symptoms!
Frenching subjective, she does for me. I guess it’s the built up kind, must RTF familiarize kind
Old 25-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Frenching subjective, she does for me. I guess it’s the built up kind, must RTF familiarize kind
Maybe she dun like my face or I m too old for her.

Some WL changed over time, like Xiao Qi @2045.

Initially she was very enthusiastic and eager to please.
Got dancing, frenching and painting.
Now no more all these becos she say not worth to do all these.

BTW, when is the last time you frenched Ye Zi? Recently?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
So are you saying those 10 left in your siggie now are your fav gems?

But I know 1 or 2 inside there dun french leh.

You can accept no frenching?
All are good frenchers except An Qi and Qi Qi. An Qi can french well with me. She always inspect condition of my mouth or teeth first. (But I dislike her always trying to give saliva to me) Qi Qi always try to please me and allows me to train her. So with her, I always get passionate frenching without much tongue fight! But sex with her is great because pussy is quite tight!
Old 26-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
All are good frenchers except An Qi and Qi Qi. An Qi can french well with me. She always inspect condition of my mouth or teeth first. (But I dislike her always trying to give saliva to me) Qi Qi always try to please me and allows me to train her. So with her, I always get passionate frenching without much tongue fight! But sex with her is great because pussy is quite tight!
Bro, my apology, lol.
I had done the slavia thing to a few WLs and Anqi was one of them. The first WL who kenna from me was ex Shuang Shuang from 16W04 last year. During deep frenching, sometimes i did that to see the shock and exclamation from them. However, i only did that to certain WLs and it was situational. I must at least certain that the WL wont slap my face, haha.

She copied from me and did it to u probably for either of the reason as follows:
1. Want to be playful with u and to gain more intimacy
2. Try to discourage u from frenching and not offending u.

For your case, it is highly Pointer No. 1, lol
Old 27-07-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Maybe she dun like my face or I m too old for her.

Some WL changed over time, like Xiao Qi @2045.

Initially she was very enthusiastic and eager to please.
Got dancing, frenching and painting.
Now no more all these becos she say not worth to do all these.

BTW, when is the last time you frenched Ye Zi? Recently?
Few months ago
Old 23-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

My final update. A recollection of the GL WLs I have bonked since my previous update:

An Qi (1425) - rtf, good french, good service, good sex
Ling Ling (1654A) - rtf, good french, good service, good sex
Qi Qi (1654A) - rtf, no french, reluctant lip kiss, good service, good sex
Abby (1654A) - rtf, good french, good service, great sex
Ji Xiang (1658A) x 2 - rtf, great french, good service, great sex
Bai He (16W06) - rtf, great french, good service, great sex
Yan Yan (1669) - rtf, great french, great service, great sex
Qiu Xue (1669) x 2 - rtf, great french, good service, great sex
An An (1820) - good french, good service, good sex
Man Li (1820) - rtf, great french, good service, great sex

There will be no more update as I have retired from cheonging GL!
Old 27-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Improvement Commando Service From BEIBEI L1667

It's a long journey of trying lots of WL in GL, I have tried a lot of different AngBai reccomended by SBF Brothers here. There is always disappointment when ever i think of trying new girl or AngBai, but whenever i tried BEIBEI L1667, there is never a disappointment.

She is a very nice girl, that tries her best to give her best service during all these while. I was surprise that now she provide a super good happy ending for our session now.

***HAPPY ENDING SERVICE*** - After releasing my loads in the condom, she will let me lay down on the bed nicely & clean my little brother & continue to do a slow BBBJ for me. It totally feels like heaven, after release continue with a slow BBBJ service really feeling like a King. Totally worth it..

Look:8/10 - She look pretty but not the wow type from the first time i see her, but the more RTF I found she have the guai guai, cute, xiao 女人 Girlfriend looks that i desire

Body:9/10 - After JinJin from 16w12, Bei Bei Figure is totally amazing... Small size, with healthy abs line, very slim with ass

Boobs: 9/10 - Her Boobs consider Big with C Cup maybe, usually a lot of Big tits is sagging with big nipples. Bei Bei have a very beautiful shape boobs with nice small nipples in her body frame. I love her boobs the most, legit very rare to see such beautiful firm boobs i keep grading it non-stop even FJ session.

Shower: 7/10 - Standard shower service, but with a surprising long hot water bbbj

HJ: 8/10 - She didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, but she did perform during the shower while cleaning my didi. The HJ feeling is so different from the other girls, other girls like rubbing and cleaning very rough as if my didi is very dirty. But for Bei Bei her HJ during the shower feels so different, it's gentle and most importantly it feels like you are inserting your DiDi insert a very wet pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Have to thank you for her professional skills, that she didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, because she provide a super long BBBJ. I have to say a lot of new girls or old birds currently really give a very fast 5 min BBBJ and pop you the magic word “我们开始做了哦” Super turnoff... For RTF with Bei Bei for so many months her super long BBBJ service didn't cut corner. Sometimes i even need to stop her, before i CiM. I heard she provide CiM, but i didn't want to waste.

FJ: 9/10 - The details i leave it for you guys to explore, I just can say her moaning is natural which will make you more excited to make her moan more. Her expression is different is like you are doing with someone enjoy your FJ Sessions very much. Lastly, I think she knows hows to use her pussy muscle, because can't be her pussy feels so goods when there is so much customer looking for her. Her pussy is tight, not like others.

RTF: It's really very hard to find a gem who really provide $150 service, I been RTF for a few months. Hopefully these will helps most of the brothers here to understand good $150 service is.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

A consolidated list of the WLs in GL whom I have bonked this year. I have retired from the legal GL scene from Sep 2018. I believe there were a total of 52 WLs, some of whom I have rtf a number of times. Those who provided special memories, I have inserted comments. Many of these WLs have also rtc. Thanks for the memories ... Wish all WLs and samsters well! (?? denote that I do not know the present status)

An Qi (1425 -> 1608) x 2 - ??
Qiao An (1425 -> 1608) x 5 - ??
Yu Xin (1425) - rtc
Cai Xer (1431) - ??
Sa Sa (1431) - ??
Zhi Zhi (1606) - rtc
Ha Li (1606) - rtc
Yang Zi (1606) x 2 - very passionate bonk, rtc
Xiao Xiao (1606a) - ??
Xiao Yan (1606a) - ??
Xiao Ting (1606A) x 3 - rtc
Xiao Ai (1606A) - rtc
Bing Bing (1608) x 2 - rtc
Eva (1612) - ??
Jia Ning (1617 -> 1612) - rtc
Ling Ling (1654A) x 4 - ??
Qi Qi (1654A) x 3 - ??
Abby (1654A) x 3 - (not the pretty type, meaty but) good french, good service, great sex ??
Jia Jia (1654A) - rtc
Mai Zi (1654A) - rtc
Duo Duo (1654A) - great french, good service, great sex, rtc
Lu Lu (1654A) - good french, good service, great sex
Ji Xiang (1658A) x 3 - great french, good service, great sex
Ruyi (1658A) x 3 - great french, good service, great sex
Dan Dan (1669) x 3 - good french & good service, great sex, rtc
Si Si (1669) - rtc
Han Han (1669) - ??
Lu Lu (1669) x 2 - presently an angpai of the house
Yan Yan (1669) - great french, great service, great sex, rtc
Qiu Xue (1669) x 5 - great french, good service, great sex ??
Li Li (16W02) - ??
Anna (16W02) - rtc
Tian Xin (16W04) x 2 - great french, good service, great sex
Hui Min (16W06) - rtc
Bai He (16W06) x 3 - great french, good service, great sex
Xiao San (16W06) - rtc
Bao Bei (16W06) x 2 - great french, good service, great (no holds barred) sex, rtc
Ting Ting (16WH15) x 3 - rtc
An An (1820) - rtc
Fei Fei (1820) - rtc
Duo Duo (1820) - rtc
Duo Li/Doris (1820) x 2 - good french, excellent service, good sex, rtc
Da Ling/Darling (1820) x 2 - good french & good service, excellent (no holds barred) sex, rtc
Man Li (1820) x 3 - pretty, great french, good service, great sex, rtc
Shan Shan (1856 -> 1606) x 2
Xiao Bei (2040)
Xiao Le (2040) - ??
Yao Yao (2047) - rtc
Yi Yi (2047)
Lu Lu (2062) - ??
Yuan Yuan (2062) - ??
Chen Chen (2062) - ??

Last edited by ejectjoy; 18-12-2018 at 11:23 PM. Reason: correct status of Shan Shan following msg #339
Old 18-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
A consolidated list of the WLs in GL whom I have bonked this year. I have retired from the legal GL scene from Sep 2018. I believe there were a total of 52 WLs, some of whom I have rtf a number of times. Those who provided special memories, I have inserted comments. Many of these WLs have also rtc. Thanks for the memories ... Wish all WLs and samsters well! (?? denote that I do not know the present status)

An Qi (1425 -> 1608) x 2 - ??
Qiao An (1425 -> 1608) x 5 - ??
Yu Xin (1425) - rtc
Cai Xer (1431) - ??
Sa Sa (1431) - ??
Zhi Zhi (1606) - rtc
Ha Li (1606) - rtc
Yang Zi (1606) x 2 - very passionate bonk, rtc
Xiao Xiao (1606a) - ??
Xiao Yan (1606a) - ??
Xiao Ting (1606A) x 3 - rtc
Xiao Ai (1606A) - rtc
Bing Bing (1608) x 2 - rtc
Eva (1612) - ??
Jia Ning (1617 -> 1612) - rtc
Ling Ling (1654A) x 4 - ??
Qi Qi (1654A) x 3 - ??
Abby (1654A) x 3 - (not the pretty type, meaty but) good french, good service, great sex ??
Jia Jia (1654A) - rtc
Mai Zi (1654A) - rtc
Duo Duo (1654A) - great french, good service, great sex, rtc
Lu Lu (1654A) - good french, good service, great sex
Ji Xiang (1658A) x 3 - great french, good service, great sex
Ruyi (1658A) x 3 - great french, good service, great sex
Dan Dan (1669) x 3 - good french & good service, great sex, rtc
Si Si (1669) - rtc
Han Han (1669) - ??
Lu Lu (1669) x 2 - presently an angpai of the house
Yan Yan (1669) - great french, great service, great sex, rtc
Qiu Xue (1669) x 5 - great french, good service, great sex ??
Li Li (16W02) - ??
Anna (16W02) - rtc
Tian Xin (16W04) x 2 - great french, good service, great sex
Hui Min (16W06) - rtc
Bai He (16W06) x 3 - great french, good service, great sex
Xiao San (16W06) - rtc
Bao Bei (16W06) x 2 - great french, good service, great (no holds barred) sex, rtc
Ting Ting (16WH15) x 3 - rtc
An An (1820) - rtc
Fei Fei (1820) - rtc
Duo Duo (1820) - rtc
Duo Li/Doris (1820) x 2 - good french, excellent service, good sex, rtc
Da Ling/Darling (1820) x 2 - good french & good service, excellent (no holds barred) sex, rtc
Man Li (1820) x 3 - pretty, great french, good service, great sex, rtc
Shan Shan (1856) x 2 - rtc
Xiao Bei (2040)
Xiao Le (2040) - ??
Yao Yao (2047) - rtc
Yi Yi (2047)
Lu Lu (2062) - ??
Yuan Yuan (2062) - ??
Chen Chen (2062) - ??
Shan Shan transfer from 1856 to 1606...Still so beautiful
Old 18-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Shan Shan transfer from 1856 to 1606...Still so beautiful
Thanks for input on Shan Shan's status. Have corrected in original msg.
Old 19-12-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Bro electjoy, if you don't mind my asking, why have you quit the legal GL scene? Have you quit cheonging birds altogether? If so, what is your secret?
Old 19-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro electjoy, if you don't mind my asking, why have you quit the legal GL scene? Have you quit cheonging birds altogether? If so, what is your secret?
There are a combination of factors:
1) The significant improvement of sexual prowess of the legal one at home over the past year. (But frequency is limited to once a week, which is not bad by today's std - but I guess my optimal frequency is twice a week).
2) Quality of legal GL cat150 has deteriorated significantly over the past yrs.
3) Great diminishing satisfaction from the visits to GL (perhaps because I overdid during some weeks/mths)
4) Health was somewhat affected. (Mental/physical fitness seem to be drained at times althu dick strength continues to be there). Guess age is catching up.
5) I contemplated leaving the legal GL from Jan 2017 (after Yang Yang, ex-WL of 1606 departed). It took quite a while to pull the plug.

I had not completely stop cheonging - still visiting illegal PRC FL for fj and massages but at a very much reduced frequency. Happier thu. Guess the next step is ... (completely retire from cheonging outside/increase frequency of FL visits/combine FL & legal GL visits/return to legal GL visits only/increase sex frequency at home) Most likely it will be to completely retire from outside!
Old 19-12-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
There are a combination of factors:
1) The significant improvement of sexual prowess of the legal one at home over the past year. (But frequency is limited to once a week, which is not bad by today's std - but I guess my optimal frequency is twice a week).
2) Quality of legal GL cat150 has deteriorated significantly over the past yrs.
3) Great diminishing satisfaction from the visits to GL (perhaps because I overdid during some weeks/mths)
4) Health was somewhat affected. (Mental/physical fitness seem to be drained at times althu dick strength continues to be there). Guess age is catching up.
5) I contemplated leaving the legal GL from Jan 2017 (after Yang Yang, ex-WL of 1606 departed). It took quite a while to pull the plug.

I had not completely stop cheonging - still visiting illegal PRC FL for fj and massages but at a very much reduced frequency. Happier thu. Guess the next step is ... (completely retire from cheonging outside/increase frequency of FL visits/combine FL & legal GL visits/return to legal GL visits only/increase sex frequency at home) Most likely it will be to completely retire from outside!
Quit whoremongering is very tough...even more difficult than smoking

My best record is 3 weeks but finally Break Fast go back
Old 19-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

got alot of things to do in life lol... just need to find them..
stop for about 6 months once then back again for several reasons
Old 19-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
got alot of things to do in life lol... just need to find them..
stop for about 6 months once then back again for several reasons
Indeed to stop completely, a different purpose or priority must emerge to completely replace. I did stop completely twice for a period of two or three mths continuously in the last couple of yrs ago, being busy with other priorities.

Personally, I believe after quitting the legal GL scene, it will be easier to quit completely. (I probably had about 5 FLs in the past 3 mths as against 52 WLs in the first 8 mths.)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1