The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 08-01-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

The bro who warned met the door today, pm me and i will UP you.

Kns, i asked a few times to confirm pics are real, otherwise i will walk away.

Made me drive 45mins to location and wait 30mins under weather. Went up and saw a bro coming out who made eye contact and shaked his head. Alert level raised but door opened immediately. Lights damn dim and the lady hidding behind waved me in. Before i could look at her, she locked the door and hurried into the bedroom. Once inside, she was no where near the pic. 10cm shorter, 10 years older. Even the shape of her head was different. Took out the pic and said this is not you and left. Screwed my day. How to sustain business like that.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Nb, same website failed me twice today. 2IC not put to action. First the fake pics.
After dinner made an appt with another from the same site (****65.com) in a different zone. Drove 30mins. Gal exactly the same as picture but the so called "room included" is telling you she provides room and to pay additional room charge. She is pretty but to pay close to $200 is ridiculous. Walked away again

Last edited by Xyberduke; 08-01-2019 at 10:09 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boring988 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried the below girls from xxxx65 ??

曼曼 Man Man
糖糖 Tang Tang
可乐 Ke Le

Are the photos the real person? Dont want to waste my time to go down
Old 14-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

ALL FAKEs created by the xxxxxx. A gal from the same area and price will man the account and accept your booking.

other gals who post fake photos will honestly tell you it is not them when you ask before booking and send your their real pics or ask if you still want .. this site do not and trick you to their place, wasting everybody time.

The gal still dare to say it is really their picture when you stand in front of them, when the pics are totally different and their real pics are also advertised on the same site!!!

I ban this site Liao.

All the gals with only WeChat account and no phone number are fakes. Go TSRJ, 888 or other hsonest sites.
Sorry for ranting, fucking pissed off by this site. Had a hard time getting time off to fuck only to be conned by this shit.

Also at this site are hidden prices. Say room included but need to pay for room. Say condom included and condom come wrapped in tissue paper. Wasted my emergency condom in wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boring988 View Post

曼曼 Man Man
糖糖 Tang Tang
可乐 Ke Le

Old 15-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Want to warn bros first.

Few days ago got some HK exchange student thread in dome 3. if any bro managed to get her CTC and thinking about booking don't bother. Waste your time only.

Booked the girl went to location withdraw cash already. After that she call me (speak in chinese) say cannot accept cash if not police will trace, ask me go axs buy some gift card. Her accent also sound like some old China auntie def not hongkie. Straight away know something wrong then tell her I not meeting anymore. After that she send me picture of my number on her phone, nearby got gun got knife, threaten send people come after me. I mean if they really got the means to do so, then sure lor. Fucking ridiculous and waste my time. Thinking of sharing with police the details also since got threat.

Relevant here because PRC scammer also.

After that bo bian want release, fly to geylang at least got something. Happy bonking guys and stay safe!
Old 26-01-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
drakedrkfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to warn all bros about this girl from momo65.
So I went to try this girl out on 26 Jan 2019,
Pictures very different from the real person, quite shocking when she open the door and I saw an auntie.
Personally for me, if the looks not good but the service is good, its still acceptable. However, I am disappointed at the quality of the service of this girl.
Everything felt very rushed and its is just bad. I think I am done with Dome 2, Dome 1 seems to be better as of now.

Link of the girl for your reference
http://www.momo65.com/girl.php?id=2761
Old 26-01-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing
Old 31-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakedrkfire View Post
Here to warn all bros about this girl from momo65.
So I went to try this girl out on 26 Jan 2019,
Pictures very different from the real person, quite shocking when she open the door and I saw an auntie.
Personally for me, if the looks not good but the service is good, its still acceptable. However, I am disappointed at the quality of the service of this girl.
Everything felt very rushed and its is just bad. I think I am done with Dome 2, Dome 1 seems to be better as of now.

Link of the girl for your reference
http://www.momo65.com/girl.php?id=2761
Dome 2 pictures always don't match. For China ladies I rather go to other sites.

Dome 1 cheap and generally not bait and switch but sometimes photo also must discount quite abit but still acceptable normally.

Done 3 now got Taiwanese no bait and switch but price confirm higher then dome 1
Old 04-02-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

lol worst photoshop skills ever..

http://www.momo65.com/girl.php?id=2787
Old 08-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Almost book her. Lucky saw your comment. UP you

Quote:
Originally Posted by b123li999 View Post
Dome 2 pictures always don't match. For China ladies I rather go to other sites.

Dome 1 cheap and generally not bait and switch but sometimes photo also must discount quite abit but still acceptable normally.

Done 3 now got Taiwanese no bait and switch but price confirm higher then dome 1
Old 08-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Dome 2 is now filled with scamming aunties, using cunting young girls photos. Some bro Bo Pian, travel there and cock full of sperm, sometime just accept since did all the work liao,.... thats precisely what they wanted. Out of 10, one take also good.

Can you imagine u are a aunties and post all sweet sexy girls photos.. surely 1 Bo Pian bro will take.. KNN scamming aunties
Old 08-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alan08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boring988 View Post

曼曼 Man Man
糖糖 Tang Tang
可乐 Ke Le

First time trying out momo65 曼曼
If see location at jurong west, beware

Picture doesnt match at all nevermind, go in straight rush. The website quoted one hour and I confirmed with her before giving her the money. I wanted to shower first but she say No and rushed me to quickly start. After take out all clothes and wear cap then tell me its 20minutes and the price listed is just for 快餐(fast food) fking tell me fast food bro, havent 1 minute keep rush me already where got the feel... after just few minutes only she got annoyed and got up say no time already. Dk if she pms or what but this is the service I got. Wanted a refund but she tried to threaten and call the police. Not sure if got really call or not but she said that I beat, raped and am trying to rob her, call police faster. She tried to ran away but I just tried to block her to ask return my money. She scold and scold, even picked a chair to chase me out. Her friends came in with a tattooed guy among them and she accused me of hitting her(which I didnt) I ignored them and again persisted about the refund. Seeing her friends didn't help her, she refund half, took $50 threw in on the floor for me to pick, and chase me out. Her friend sent me out and she still screaming in the room. Fking PRC, did not even raise a finger and voice towards her the whole time. disappointed Ive traveled all the way for this.

Link: http://www.momo65.com/girl.php?id=2698
fking fake reviews
Old 09-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan08 View Post
First time trying out momo65 曼曼
If see location at jurong west, beware

Picture doesnt match at all nevermind, go in straight rush. The website quoted one hour and I confirmed with her before giving her the money. I wanted to shower first but she say No and rushed me to quickly start. After take out all clothes and wear cap then tell me its 20minutes and the price listed is just for 快餐(fast food) fking tell me fast food bro, havent 1 minute keep rush me already where got the feel... after just few minutes only she got annoyed and got up say no time already. Dk if she pms or what but this is the service I got. Wanted a refund but she tried to threaten and call the police. Not sure if got really call or not but she said that I beat, raped and am trying to rob her, call police faster. She tried to ran away but I just tried to block her to ask return my money. She scold and scold, even picked a chair to chase me out. Her friends came in with a tattooed guy among them and she accused me of hitting her(which I didnt) I ignored them and again persisted about the refund. Seeing her friends didn't help her, she refund half, took $50 threw in on the floor for me to pick, and chase me out. Her friend sent me out and she still screaming in the room. Fking PRC, did not even raise a finger and voice towards her the whole time. disappointed Ive traveled all the way for this.

Link: http://www.momo65.com/girl.php?id=2698
fking fake reviews
This type of ccb absolutely no sympathies for them when they kena raid....they only aiming for the hit and run method of service....probably on short term pass so making a lasting impression for rtf is not part of their package..
Old 09-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
prokia91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros, don’t bother booking girls from momo65
A lot of fake pics and review on the site
Old 12-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

wah so bad
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1