The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Just confirmed another case of gongtao from level 9. Got many juicy insider stories about the girls and their multiple boyfriends/fuckboys there. Keyword: Boyfriends not customers, or basically customers who think that they are the lucky boyfriend of these girls because of their sweet talk. PM me if you also have juicy details to share or if you think you might have gotten gongtao-ed.

So far, the confirmed gongtao masters are: A****A, C***Y, J**, M***M***, N**A, N**Y, T***H.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
asd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Just confirmed another case of gongtao from level 9. Got many juicy insider stories about the girls and their multiple boyfriends/fuckboys there. Keyword: Boyfriends not customers, or basically customers who think that they are the lucky boyfriend of these girls because of their sweet talk. PM me if you also have juicy details to share or if you think you might have gotten gongtao-ed.

So far, the confirmed gongtao masters are: A****A, C***Y, J**, M***M***, N**A, N**Y, T***H.
Need more context from you bro.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
HorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, share your stories, enlighten us.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:

Black magic maybe lol
Old 23-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

SC if booking also butterfly one or two rooms more
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 23-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

For those pming me regarding my earlier post, maybe I used the wrong term

Basically I double checked with some bros here and there and also insider information about the girls that I have listed that is so called fooling around with multiple guys at once, making those guys think that they are their boyfriends and splurging on these girls. For those who want to check if their girl is like that, can PM me and I will see if I have any dirt on them. But so far the list is as stated in the previous post.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
C00kertan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Leo KTV at Tanglin has loads of nice chicks . I’m quite noob. So how far can we play in KTV? The girl actually open the blouse to let me touch the boobies.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

HorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
For those pming me regarding my earlier post, maybe I used the wrong term

Basically I double checked with some bros here and there and also insider information about the girls that I have listed that is so called fooling around with multiple guys at once, making those guys think that they are their boyfriends and splurging on these girls. For those who want to check if their girl is like that, can PM me and I will see if I have any dirt on them. But so far the list is as stated in the previous post.
Bro Sam, I think is quite common for viet KTV girls to act in this way. Their intention is to chop as many "robert" as possible within their few months stay in Singapore. Recently I also encountered one at K2 and she even cried in my room two times due to relationship issues. I need to pull the brake after that since I already achieved what I wanted. We went to hotel a few times due to she is hot and very good in KCing.. lolzz
Viet KTV girl can never be girlfriend. They can only be someone who can release our stress and urged. So chiong with our eyes open and heart close.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorBo View Post
Bro Sam, I think is quite common for viet KTV girls to act in this way. Their intention is to chop as many "robert" as possible within their few months stay in Singapore. Recently I also encountered one at K2 and she even cried in my room two times due to relationship issues. I need to pull the brake after that since I already achieved what I wanted. We went to hotel a few times due to she is hot and very good in KCing.. lolzz
Viet KTV girl can never be girlfriend. They can only be someone who can release our stress and urged. So chiong with our eyes open and heart close.
Ya it’s very common but some bros don’t know where to draw the line. Just because they believe that their own girl is different from the others. Some of the cases are really extreme. And we aren’t 100% certain but one of them might be HIV positive since a bro claimed that his friend got it after bonking the girl
Old 23-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

asd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenterathx View Post
SC if booking also butterfly one or two rooms more
I know in Supreme even if booking mamasan allow the girls to butterfly one more room. Seems like standard practice which we should speak out against.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya it’s very common but some bros don’t know where to draw the line. Just because they believe that their own girl is different from the others. Some of the cases are really extreme. And we aren’t 100% certain but one of them might be HIV positive since a bro claimed that his friend got it after bonking the girl
I met one of the supreme shareholders. Wise word from him: Viet girls are for fucking, not for loving. A 3digit sum is enough to buy her for the night, you don't invest anything more than that.
Old 23-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
I met one of the supreme shareholders. Wise word from him: Viet girls are for fucking, not for loving. A 3digit sum is enough to buy her for the night, you don't invest anything more than that.
Haha you would be surprised at how invested these 'boyfriends' are. Like I said, some bros don't know where to draw the line. C***Y in particular has many boyfriends, they all go almost on a daily basis to go support her and splurge expensive gifts on her. You think they would do the same if they knew that she was dating 5 of them? These girls make them feel like special snowflakes and then cheat them. So why not warn others about these girls, just in case they fall into the KC as well

Last edited by SamLoMo; 23-07-2019 at 07:50 PM.
Old 23-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fowlmouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very good advice, thanks!
Old 23-07-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Seems like some bro cannot take not being their bu only special snowflake and zapped me. Anyways, for those who want to check if their bu have any dirt on them, just PM me. Hopefully you don't get your carrot chopped like one of the bros here did, or even worse, get HIV+ since I have sources telling me that there's a high chance that one of these girls has it
Old 23-07-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know in Supreme even if booking mamasan allow the girls to butterfly one more room. Seems like standard practice which we should speak out against.
This also apply to K2, but depend on the girls too.
My friend booked her girl as she agreed not to butterfly, and my girl needs to buttferfly one more room which i declined, so I only pay her tips for butterfly.
In the end I sat two girls which was not bad either.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1