The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hard and Healing in East

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Last night needed a nice rub, but all the ladies in Lady L’s shop already booked or knocked off already.

Ventured along Sims Avenue and spotted this shop with a promo of $40 for first timer.. at the counter I asked if any ladies here knew how to JG, and was informed that one lady provides the service but there’s extra charges.

Thought I had the budget anyway, so why not right?

Was told to bathe then move to this “room” separated by curtains. The moment the ml came in and started pressing my back, I felt a bit regret - while it wasn’t a piano massage, the girl couldn’t press hard enough into my big frame. Even worse, after awhile, was asked to turn over and agreed on extra price.

Within a few moments, she wrapped her fingers around my little bro and started just jacking me off! D:

Sigh, reminder to bros that if you have a favourite shop, always respect the ladies’ work schedule and call ahead to make reservations
我同意你说的, sometimes adv booking may helps, allowing the ML to prepare too.
Old 30-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Was told that there was a new apprentice so decided to go back and try.

Made appointment with the new girl and eagerly arrived. Was greeted with by a tall, slim beaut... she looked really well maintained and soft spoken! Told her I looked forward to her service and took a bath.

Her massage was nice and strong, the way I like it :P Another bro mentioned that she has a way of helping you enjoy the ending ... and he was right! Very enjoyable finish and I was left gathering myself in the room with a nice warm glass of water.

Paid and left a happy man. Headed straight for a nearby seafood soup to satisfy other urges
Old 03-08-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whiteheart2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact please
Old 03-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

Hi bro, mind sharing contact? Thanks!
Old 03-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

can share contact ? wanna try lady boss
Old 14-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

care to share? i hav contact of malaysian syt spa to exchange cheer.
Old 14-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 19
sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold

Can share ctc bro?
Old 14-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Due to the time I lug my bags over one shoulder , my long time shoulder injury worked itself up and I thought I might need a nice massage to soothe the pain.

My ml was recommended by another friend, saying that she’s great with soothing aches and pains in the body.

Anyway, long story short, she gave my shoulders and back a very good rub and the first time she exerted pressure it was too painful and unbearable, but she kept me engaged with lighthearted small talk and motivated me to hang in there.

I was really surprised by the strength and the relief she provided. Just a short session of 30 minutes, and my shoulder has been fine for the last week.

Apparently the shop is well known for manhood therapy, as can see the boss lady and the ml always engaged in conversation fixing timings.. or maybe because I came at peak hours?

She tells me that the lady boss is even better with dissolving aches and pains, maybe I’ll give her a go next time my shoulder aches.

Will share with bros looking for relief of aches and pains, if you are nearby, do pop by. Very affordable 30 min sessions, reviews are very positive.

Hi bro can share contact please need a good massage tks
Old 18-08-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gluconate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I went back to the shop last night to try out the lady boss’ massage, luckily my previous ml wasn’t around and I didn’t have to explain why I am not going with her.. apparently she comes in only on certain days.

Anyway the lady boss really had skills on a different level! She could reach and activate different acupressure points really well, and when I told her of my shoulder issue she suggested I get a backpack instead, which really is sound advice.

So she asked me if I wanted to try the manhood therapy and I said yes.

Best. Sensations. Ever!! I was twitching and squirming the entire way through 30 minutes of heaven. She kept teasing me saying there was nothing I could do anyway to feel EVEN better than being massaged.

Left a very happy man, might alternate between my regular JG lady and this space moving forward.
bro can share contact? thanks
Old 18-08-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Made appointment with the new girl and eagerly arrived. Was greeted with by a tall, slim beaut... she looked really well maintained and soft spoken! Told her I looked forward to her service and took a bath.

Her massage was nice and strong, the way I like it :P Another bro mentioned that she has a way of helping you enjoy the ending ... and he was right! Very enjoyable finish and I was left gathering myself in the room with a nice warm glass of water.

Paid and left a happy man. Headed straight for a nearby seafood soup to satisfy other urges
Can share contact pls tks
Old 18-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact bro? thank you.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
anakin69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact bro.
Old 21-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Monsterstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, share contact pls! In need of a good rub, left shoulder killing me
Old 21-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
night19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, can share ctcs. Thank you.
Old 21-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
songming75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1