The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-10-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 5
tkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samstertkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Silk Stockings April

OKT - as always responsive and straight forward fast arrangements.

Looks: Plenty of definitions for April. She can pass off as a poly girl anytime. Any of these descriptions suit her to the letter T. Pretty? Adorable? Sweet? Her looks can cater to all these in my opinion.

Body: Ultra slim. Her ass is perky and stands out due to her slender slim smooth body.

Boobs: Probably size A to small B. I didnt mind them her overall package is good enough for me.

BBBJ: Decent effort.

Frenching: A frenching fighting fish. Very energetic and very willing.

FJ: Given her tender years she is still considered green for my standard. However, she is prepared to learn and experiment in various positions and with a SMILE! Had a fun time bonking her lovely pussy and enjoyed every bit of THAT body. Hard to find anywhere!

GFE: Friendly, almost non existent english but actions speak louder than words. Bro Silk certainly has a lovely young gem in hand.

RTF: I would be glad to do so.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Ignis is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=749106

FR for Jade From Mansion

Excellent GFE from this lady
Good Service foreplay and BBJ
FJ : Rides you hard !
Old 21-10-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any good fl to recommend? Syt
Old 21-10-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
deenyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=749003

Took Celine from Bro Silk today after a long rest from the bonking scene.
She made my day a happy one indeed.

Looks: 9/10 Very PRETTY lady. I was like WOWed when she opened the door to receive me haha. The photo I downloaded from the website bears the most resemblance.
Body: Silky smooth, totally dig this kind of bod.
Boobs: Natural breasts, not a deal breaker for me with that pretty face.
Frenching: Very shy warmed up to me after the first round.
Painting: No way I was going to miss out on eating her out. She moaned till she had to cover her mouth with her own hands but i did not relented and licked her pussy to my heart's content.
BBBJ: Not the best but give chance since she is young and PRETTY.
FJ: Easily lifted her off the floor and carry bonked her all around the room. Sadly I didnt last too long. So tight, so attractive and so noisy with the moanings, this time her hands were wrapped around my neck, no chance she can use them to muffle her mouth lol. Did my 2nd shot in missionary and drilled deep inside her wet pussy with more frenching this time lol. Shot inside the condom after a steamy sweaty 30 mins hard drilling. Felt wonderful!
GFE: Shy at the first but became like FWB after the first round. Her smile is a winner itself.
Will definitely come back for her. I heard RTF same lady in this stable will have discount lol.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=747962

One of the best I've visited in recent times.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

See my fr yesterday on kit kat from Emmanuelle.

Bro above mentioned nam from galaxy. Fully agree she’s excellent but not quite syt by age.. she’s in her 20s. But she’s sweet like syt😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Old 22-10-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 7
kingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally booked with Bro Slut Dungeon for the Mix and Match Promo, was thinking to go for janet and christine, and if good then RTF their Tarma.

Went in for Janet First and had such a connection with her decided to do her 2 shots instead. Thanks Bro SD for being accomodating.

Janet is slim and i find fairer than usual thai. medium height 1.6+ long hair, and i find her looks suits my taste. her english is actually ok, she is a cosmetic salesgirl in bangkok.

soft spoken and gentle demenor, she really takes care of me from start to finish help u take off and put on clothes genuine GFE.
bodywise slim and genuine soft natural B Cups, handful and perfect for me. she loves to french and i had a very good session with her. full of kissing and lovely small chit chat, i forgot about what tarma what christine, i will be coming back for Janet. really great girl, genuine GFE.
Thanks Bro SD
Old 22-10-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Just finished session with Miso from Rainbow
All along I selected this stable for economical bonk.
So far their gals quite ok.
Today..
This gal quite a lot of pattern.
First, say cold I shower alone. Is ok for me to shower myself.
Second, catbath super.. I meant super SOP like abt less than 10mins.
Third, bonk her say pain, say her CB too small to accommodate my libro.
Forth, knn got blood stain. Dunno is manses or her CB really too small till I hurt her.
Fifth, same I clean up myself. Waiting to rest and ready for 2nd shot.
While waiting, ask her to massage me rather her play with her phone.
Only plus point she never reject me for massage but non pro type.
Ask her for 2nd shot she say tired still got another customer after me.
Wah.. she win already.. I no mood to stay longer and left 15mins earlier.
Sianz half sia.. make a trip down from west to east but not enjoying.
I can say sheÂ’s quite chatty & humour but thatÂ’s not cheongsters want.
Chatty, friendly etc were those element they must have besides fulfilling their task for what a customer had paid. Or else whatÂ’s the point listing out all sorts of
services provided? Best part while going to leave, another bro knock on the door. Door open that bro was shocked while I make my way out. Nb simi time management sia. Haiz.. RTF definitely a NO for her.
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 22-10-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Surfzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro FR for Hana aka Darling from Mansion

Looks: 9/10
BBBJ: 11/10(Very solid n sensual, will pickup pace after awhile)
GFE: 10/10
Body: 10/10(Slim slightly meaty, huggable & nice to cuddle)
Good to fuck.
Boobs: 10/10(Natural and big)
Service: 10/10(Gave a good massage before getting service)
🤭🤭🤭🤭

Highly recommend to all brothers!
Old 22-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
ricku is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Nam of Galaxy.

Look - 8.5
Body - 9
Bbbj - 8
Fj - 8.5

One of best bonk so far, and she really looked like in the photo and it's totally my type of OL. Can't help but to post a fr on her. Hope to rtf before she goes back.Thanks bro Galaxy for the arrangement. Pls have more of this type of gals!!
Old 22-10-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngbeing123 View Post
See my fr yesterday on kit kat from Emmanuelle.

Bro above mentioned nam from galaxy. Fully agree she’s excellent but not quite syt by age.. she’s in her 20s. But she’s sweet like syt😆
Fully agreed that she is good service
Old 22-10-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=749510

Text bro galaxy for 5pm slot for Mina(21 years old)

OKT 10/10.. Same as always fast n friendly

Looks 9/10.. What u see is what u get.. N sweet looking young type same those high sch pattern

Body 9/10..nice curves.. Right meat at the right place

Boobs 8.5/10..nice n soft natural firm boobs with senstive nipples to lick n suck

Pussy 8.5/10..tide n easy wet while playing with it n can lick too

BBBJ 9/10...nice suction with some deep throat too.. (cim allow) so fire first shot in her mouth

FJ 8.5/10... Bonk her standing and finish off cowboy.. Her riding is great.. She knows how to control the tempo.. Plus her sexy moan too..
Gonna try her real soon
Old 22-10-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went on a search for pretty syt today and spotted one new arrival, Venice, quickly contacted Bro Silk for a appointment. The earliest available was at 1130pm

Overall verdict:
Even her working name sound so nice haha.
Venice is indeed a 19yo. Language barrier prevented from knowing more details about her.
Young, pretty, slim, natural tits and a nice tight pussy with a light hint of pink.
She is also green in this line to be frank.
Not that disappointed me since I dont expect a lot but the physical assets are a must and those attributes made me a contented man.
As I guided her along she gave those wide eyed innocent looks and was quite bemused but still she tried her best to please in the way I wanted. I am sure in the coming days Venice will become even more polished in the ways of a FL and I will be looking forward to a RTF with this pretty babe.
Physical assets: easily a 9/10.
Service wise: bordering on a 8/10.
Attitude: Willing to explore and learn.
GFE to be tested again on my RTF lol.
Old 22-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Dazy fr RL,

Unfortunately this gal being in the wrong place at the wrong time has been much under rated due to the recent strong line up in RL.... Otherwise she will definitely do well under usual circumstance...

Here's what I like about this friendly gal....

Looks: She between early to mid twenties. Definitely fine looking with sharp features, and won't reject kind. Her skin is smooth and fair... like Singaporean Chinese gal..
Body: Slim with very smooth skin... I just can't stop caressing her and grabbing her ass....
Boobs: Natural, soft and enough for my hand to cup and fondle...
Painting & fingering: She is very wet, n her love juice is flowing like fountain... that's the advantage of going for a great but not so popular gal... as she will have more feel for u...

The rest such as french, DT, FJ u will get them as standard...

Managed to see Namo while I am out to shower... n almost walked into her room by mistake n Dazy has to stop me... we all had a good laugh. Maybe that's a calling for me... Hope Namo will remember me...

Old 22-10-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
Just finished session with Miso from Rainbow
All along I selected this stable for economical bonk.
So far their gals quite ok.
Today..
This gal quite a lot of pattern.
First, say cold I shower alone. Is ok for me to shower myself.
Second, catbath super.. I meant super SOP like abt less than 10mins.
Third, bonk her say pain, say her CB too small to accommodate my libro.
Forth, knn got blood stain. Dunno is manses or her CB really too small till I hurt her.
Fifth, same I clean up myself. Waiting to rest and ready for 2nd shot.
While waiting, ask her to massage me rather her play with her phone.
Only plus point she never reject me for massage but non pro type.
Ask her for 2nd shot she say tired still got another customer after me.
Wah.. she win already.. I no mood to stay longer and left 15mins earlier.
Sianz half sia.. make a trip down from west to east but not enjoying.
I can say sheÂ’s quite chatty & humour but thatÂ’s not cheongsters want.
Chatty, friendly etc were those element they must have besides fulfilling their task for what a customer had paid. Or else whatÂ’s the point listing out all sorts of
services provided? Best part while going to leave, another bro knock on the door. Door open that bro was shocked while I make my way out. Nb simi time management sia. Haiz.. RTF definitely a NO for her.
was thinking of booking her one but the cb okt don’t want to reply. Lucky never take her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1