The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
I just contacted one of the okt they say AV did not contact them for the reopening. And prostitution are sort of consider entertainment that belongs to phrase 3, together with cinema or bowling kind of activity. I do not want to rain on any ones parade but can some one confirm cinema or bowing are under which code? Is getting confusing here where we made our own assumption and okt side of the story are 180 degree different.
Any bros out there have okt contact to verified this again? I guess it will be the most accurate to get information from the okt himself.
The OKT I contacted also say the same thing. No news from AV yet.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

everybody stay safe and healthy

you must be PRO pussy swabber

Last edited by unfit; 16-06-2020 at 05:55 PM.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Perhaps Pete might know when the time is right?
Old 16-06-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm....no news on Joker News Network either.

Maybe we need to set up Zoom call of senior brudders to advice gaahmen on how to handle situation. Not healthy to have so many horny and disappointed brudders oso.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-06-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

-------------------------

Last edited by unfit; 16-06-2020 at 05:51 PM.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps Pete might know when the time is right?
Hopefully can get some news in coming days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Hmm....no news on Joker News Network either.

Maybe we need to set up Zoom call of senior brudders to advice gaahmen on how to handle situation. Not healthy to have so many horny and disappointed brudders oso.
Like that we have to nominal unfit to be the chairman.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Absolutely! Most of the OKT said no news from AV yet. License prostitution is a grey area as far as MTI is concern. I fear that it may have to follow cinema, KTV and nite clubs which are to be resumed in Phase 3 even though the business code may fall under 96xxxx. Anyway we shall see what could pan out in the next few days. 🐥

Even if the resumption of business could be realized on 19 Jun, there are not many CAT150 WLs left. FYI, 2033 left with only 2 WLs.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hopefully can get some news in coming days.

Like that we have to nominal unfit to be the chairman.
unfit already chairman & president of Geylang SMC. Any house has special chair he gets special service on chair by virtue of being chairman.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
I think mouth wash with alcohol better lei.

Toothbrush after the gum bleed. Higher chance of HIV.

I think when resume, most if not all WL will do CBJ. At least for the first few months.

I also think no more share room. Each will be station on their own room, maybe use iPad to choose liao. No more tank. Hopefully they can open in P2.
Bro, u are right, mouth wash is better, lol.

By then, all WLs will be hungry for the regular customers as hungry for cash. May compromise to the requirements of regular customers to some extent.

Authority always tries to prepare well advance. If to screen by 4th week of June, probably GL to reopen by Oct, if not till vaccine developed and virus condition is not worst than existing condition, lol.

This reopening timing issue can be a grambling topic, haha
Old 16-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Oops

You are truly the GL Whorelord Emeritus, buddy
we care and share in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
unfit already chairman & president of Geylang SMC. Any house has special chair he gets special service on chair by virtue of being chairman.
am just a whoremonger

Last edited by unfit; 16-06-2020 at 05:47 PM.
Old 16-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely! Most of the OKT said no news from AV yet. License prostitution is a grey area as far as MTI is concern. I fear that it may have to follow cinema, KTV and nite clubs which are to be resumed in Phase 3 even though the business code may fall under 96xxxx. Anyway we shall see what could pan out in the next few days. 🐥

Even if the resumption of business could be realized on 19 Jun, there are not many CAT150 WLs left. FYI, 2033 left with only 2 WLs.
Wah....Bro, who are the 2 left ?
Old 16-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely! Most of the OKT said no news from AV yet. License prostitution is a grey area as far as MTI is concern. I fear that it may have to follow cinema, KTV and nite clubs to be resumed in Phase 3 even though the business code may fall under 96xxxx. Anyway we shall see what could pan out in the next few days. 🐥

It is time for a senior most brother like your self to take off your dark glasses and stare into the eyes of the gaahmen and tell them what to do. Erection is around the corner and this floppy joe approach will cost them votes of our right honourable members.

Read them the riot act based on your long and illustrious observations and records of the life and times of our esteemed playground
Old 16-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
we care and share in SBF

am just a whoremonger

trying my best to provide latest update
You are too modest and too kind buddy

I truly hope for the sake of the few remaining mms who have taken the gamble to stay on this long, that AV gives the green light to open GL in July. Failing which, AV should come out and tell the mms to pack up and rtc now instead of wasting their time and money any further - end this dreadful uncertainty.
Old 16-06-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

yes totally agreed with you buddy

those staying becos of the sky high ticket cum they arrived 2019 Q4

thus wait and see is the best solution for them

Last edited by unfit; 16-06-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old 16-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are too modest and too kind buddy

I truly hope for the sake of the few remaining mms who have taken the gamble to stay on this long, that AV gives the green light to open GL in July. Failing which, AV should come out and tell the mms to pack up and rtc now instead of wasting their time and money any further - end this dreadful uncertainty.
Bro, u are indeed a kind
gentleman. Fully agreed with u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1