The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterymen View Post
DATY = Dining at the Y (meaning eat oyster la… Y looks like…?)
DFY = Deep French Kiss
From ergonomics perspective, Y could be 2 boobs at the top of the Y and down to the nether. Or it could be the triangle above the vag and down twd the ass if preferred.
Old 27-10-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Have a good day

Last edited by GeylangSamster; 27-10-2021 at 10:40 AM.
Old 27-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Bro

This kind of questions should not be asked here.

There might be AV bros lurking here as well.

Even when I visit MLs staying at same block, I will not tell them individually who else is residing in this block.

Those with common sense don't need me to go into details.

For security pls delete.

Also to safeguard our supplies. You want more of them to up lorry and you stay at home wank everyday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I know this is a long shot.

Any bros who happen to know other MLs in same residence as Zhu Li, please PM me.

Highly appreciate it. Thanks
Old 27-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Bro

This kind of questions should not be asked here.

There might be AV bros lurking here as well.

Even when I visit MLs staying at same block, I will not tell them individually who else is residing in this block.

Those with common sense don't need me to go into details.

For security pls delete.

Also to safeguard our supplies. You want more of them to up lorry and you stay at home wank everyday?
LOL, you really think AV needs this kind of lame info to bust anyone meh?
Old 27-10-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

got snake lurking around please

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
LOL, you really think AV needs this kind of lame info to bust anyone meh?
Old 27-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
FromTheOtherSit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterymen View Post
DATY = Dining at the Y (meaning eat oyster la… Y looks like…?)
DFY = Deep French Kiss
The alphabet [Y] is upset and crying now as being symbolized at that part 😆.
Old 27-10-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi, I must thanks those bros who contributed honest FR amid this current era where landmine is everywhere and here is my contribution too for AnAn.

Look: 80% close to the picture she posted.
Body: slim, tall with a slight tummy fast and smooth skin
Boob: at least c cupper. Natural but abit saggy.
Bbbj: didn't DT and utilitise hand quite alot but very skillful in terms of combination.
Service: good. Sibei effort throughout the session. Back massage, back teasing, AR, BJ, CIM, clean off with hot water. Head massage to end off.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
From ergonomics perspective, Y could be 2 boobs at the top of the Y and down to the nether. Or it could be the triangle above the vag and down twd the ass if preferred.
In layman term, painting and tongue fight.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Anyone knows if An Ran is still working?
call her to find out
Old 27-10-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Went back to Wen Wen and Baby recently. Continue to be satisfied with their services. But will add abit of MR for baby since she provide additional service recently

Additional MR for baby

Nuru: Her nuru is good, though can't compare with XE. Services limited compared to XE. She is still new in this but really put in alot of effort, just like how she do her massage.

Will definitely go back for her nuru though the price seems to be on the higher side. Still 1 of my favourite ml
Old 27-10-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Additional MR for baby

Nuru: Her nuru is good, though can't compare with XE. Services limited compared to XE. She is still new in this but really put in alot of effort, just like how she do her massage.

Will definitely go back for her nuru though the price seems to be on the higher side.
Sorry, but care to offer more basic details that will better help bros make a better judgement. Like what's the increased damages, does she do it in the nude, use proper nuru gel, does slide her pussy along legs and arms, use her mouth... you know,  some basic info. Thanks.
Old 27-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Jo Jo from SLG

Honestly this is not a good FR.

Name Jojo
Age is at least 40+
Looks resemble the photo but add 10yrs
Attitude is good and chatty
Massage is NON existence (Opt for the more expensive package)
Hj very mechanical 4/10
Location is 10/10 good parking and discreet
RTM definitely no

Conclusion - Am not here to ruin anybody rice bowl etc. But its hard to trust the reviews jn the site.
Old 27-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Jo Jo from SLG

Honestly this is not a good FR.

Conclusion - Am not here to ruin anybody rice bowl etc. But its hard to trust the reviews jn the site.
Huh? Dude, you actually read website reviews!!!?? Which website give bad reviews on its own products? Lol.
Old 27-10-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Huh? Dude, you actually read website reviews!!!?? Which website give bad reviews on its own products? Lol.
hahaha give chance. some reviews write until very tokgong. hence, fall into trap

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 27-10-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Learnt something from this. 🤣 Will stick to the regular for next round.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1