The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

in bkk tonight and Pattaya for next 4 nights, bro keen to hang drop me a pm
Old 23-07-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like i need to make a trip to explore nana. sounds interesting. any scams i should look out for ?
Old 23-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
elephantrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone here tried tony’s girls? any kind bro to share fr or your experience? looking to do booking with tony
Old 23-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantrice View Post
anyone here tried tony’s girls? any kind bro to share fr or your experience? looking to do booking with tony
Booked a few times pre-Covid, post-Covid has yet any biz trip planned.

So far i have good experience with the arrangements.
Price on the higher side, So far i find quality is good and consistent, and to most are good in conversing and quite smart.
However your specification of chio and mine maybe different... so it's your own experience to try i guess...

I usually booked ST for a few hours from 7pm, mainly accompany me dinner, talk cock, some drinking on roof top bar after, and finished with a good sex in my hotel room by midnight.... mainly good GFE that i am looking for.

Only once I did an overnight LT with a uni girl, was great too... she accompany me for breakfast and only left before i go office.
Old 24-07-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Booked a few times pre-Covid, post-Covid has yet any biz trip planned.

So far i have good experience with the arrangements.
Price on the higher side, So far i find quality is good and consistent, and to most are good in conversing and quite smart.
However your specification of chio and mine maybe different... so it's your own experience to try i guess...

I usually booked ST for a few hours from 7pm, mainly accompany me dinner, talk cock, some drinking on roof top bar after, and finished with a good sex in my hotel room by midnight.... mainly good GFE that i am looking for.

Only once I did an overnight LT with a uni girl, was great too... she accompany me for breakfast and only left before i go office.
How to book these girls? Can choose from photos mai?
Old 24-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
How to book these girls? Can choose from photos mai?
I enquired from both Apple and Tonybkk during my last trip. Basically both need some basic information to help you find the lady you want, such as budget, date/time, ST/LT and duration, and any preference for lady (age, speak english, fair, syt etc). Once they have the required info, they will shortlist and send photos of available ladies for you to choose.

I ended up choosing Tonybkk bcos he found someone within my budget (7-8k) for a 5 hour ST session. I wanted to go rooftop bar and chill at bar, so brought the lady to those places, got to know her and back to room for a more intimate session. The whole session was like going out with gf rather than with FL from Thermae or bars where everything would feel rushed. The lady i book looked the same, but slightly more tanned than in photo.

Personally, if i just want service, i would just find lady from MP, Thermae or bars. If i want the GFE, i would consider booking again from Tonybkk. The pretty and classy ladies like those you see in G club or working as product models would need to pay more though. I guess either way, how the session would be also depends on chemistry with the lady.

Between Apple and Tonybkk, i find Apple more responsive to text, while Tonybkk was slightly cheaper. Both seem to recruit from similiar agencies as some ladies were offered by both parties, but they had different girls available too. So if i wanted to book lady last minute, Apple may be the only option as Tonybkk may not respond immediately. But if i know my plans early the day before, i would likely book Tonybkk since he offers better pricing and wider selection of ladies based on my needs.
Old 24-07-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye1BJ View Post
Personally, if i just want service, i would just find lady from MP, Thermae or bars. If i want the GFE, i would consider booking again from Tonybkk.

Between Apple and Tonybkk, i find Apple more responsive to text, while Tonybkk was slightly cheaper. .
I also same... some days during biz trip after a busy day, I just want to have a really good companionship who can do at least some good conversation from personal travel, to food to politics to economic lol lol.

Somedays for quick fix, i just tabao from Thermae or Soi 4 or Soi 7 as I usually stay Sofitel.
Old 24-07-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looking for bros to party in bkk. pm me
Old 24-07-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
looking for bros to party in bkk. pm me
when will u be in bkk?
Old 24-07-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
when will u be in bkk?
already in bkk
Old 24-07-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye1BJ View Post
I enquired from both Apple and Tonybkk during my last trip. Basically both need some basic information to help you find the lady you want, such as budget, date/time, ST/LT and duration, and any preference for lady (age, speak english, fair, syt etc). Once they have the required info, they will shortlist and send photos of available ladies for you to choose.

I ended up choosing Tonybkk bcos he found someone within my budget (7-8k) for a 5 hour ST session. I wanted to go rooftop bar and chill at bar, so brought the lady to those places, got to know her and back to room for a more intimate session. The whole session was like going out with gf rather than with FL from Thermae or bars where everything would feel rushed. The lady i book looked the same, but slightly more tanned than in photo.

Personally, if i just want service, i would just find lady from MP, Thermae or bars. If i want the GFE, i would consider booking again from Tonybkk. The pretty and classy ladies like those you see in G club or working as product models would need to pay more though. I guess either way, how the session would be also depends on chemistry with the lady.

Between Apple and Tonybkk, i find Apple more responsive to text, while Tonybkk was slightly cheaper. Both seem to recruit from similiar agencies as some ladies were offered by both parties, but they had different girls available too. So if i wanted to book lady last minute, Apple may be the only option as Tonybkk may not respond immediately. But if i know my plans early the day before, i would likely book Tonybkk since he offers better pricing and wider selection of ladies based on my needs.
Who are Apple and Tonybkk? How do I contact them?

Can never have too many options in the toolbox 😂

Will definitely try it out in the future.
Old 24-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
lonelysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Tonybkk is too overpriced if u guys not believe u text him …when he text me the price my jaws wide open but if u hv the money y not go try
Old 24-07-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelysg View Post
I think Tonybkk is too overpriced if u guys not believe u text him …when he text me the price my jaws wide open but if u hv the money y not go try
IMO, if experienced is enough, always cut the middle man having to say that, without experience, should always explore, trial and error

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 24-07-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelysg View Post
Everything is relative. If you compare Thermae ST/LT price of 3/6k baht as compared to Tonybkk estimate price of 8-10k/>12k baht, then Tonybkk girls are definitely expensive.

If you cut the middleman, you can probably save 1-2k per booking. These agents recruit from group chats where ladies offer entertainment or VIP bookings. Entertainment are like your G club girls that will drink and serve you, while VIP booking would involve both entertainment and full service after that.

Such services are popular with Thai businesmen who hire ladies to take care of their clients. Certainly have to pay premium price if you want to book the prettier ones or those real models. It makes sense for agents like Tonybkk or Apple that can speak english to offer such services to tourists. You can also book ladies to go private villa or yacht to entertain your clients or guests too.

There are ladies from Maria/Black Caviar spas, G clubs and pretty MC models working in clubs that do VIP bookings. I have also seen fiwfan and kapoo ladies in their line up as well. Whether thwy are worth would depend on how you compare. Maria or BC ladies would already cost at least 6k for 80-90min session. G club ladies cost 4-5k just drinking with you. Spaceplus ladies doing entertainment costs 6-8k to drink with you entire night.

So what Bros kookoo88 and eye1bj have done is the right way to maximise time with these ladies. Get them for entertainment, be it going for dinner, rooftop bars or restaurants to build up chemistry before going back to room for the climax.

Anyone can certainly do this with ladies they met from Thermae, agogo bars, tinder, Thaifriendly or even Dome 1 ladies, but not many bros would have such contacts unless they are regulars in Thailand.

Last edited by atoll; 24-07-2022 at 09:47 PM.
Old 25-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Any good massage n special in asoke area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1