The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Oh jialat I didn't realise Jessica took her listing down. Where am I going to get ass now?
Fret not my fren.. she on vacation but will be back la
Old 02-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Fret not my fren.. she on vacation but will be back la
YAY. I saw her WeChat moments and actually thought she decided to work somewhere else. Thanks!
Old 02-08-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Seduced by her photos, I tried Nicole. FR below:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

Location is central and actual base of operation is...unique. Bros whom visited Tian Niu at her 2nd stint initial location will get what I mean. But don't worry, this time there's lift lol. It's discreet enough in a way but I do have doubts that this is a viable permanent venue to ply her trade. Just don't expect a cozy apartment, shall leave it as such.

The gal herself, been a while since I seen a ML so close to her pics and vids. She is as good as she look in the flesh. Petite slim slender figure with natural Bs to grope. Not for anyone expecting huge melons but on her body they look perfect. She is very good at sensual and rightly so since not a newbie in this trade. Expect good action from her, roaming is good too but be gentle else you may incur her wrath, as she is a very straightforward in her conversation and demeanor. Those whom prefer their ML more reserved and subtle can skip her. Can tell she is very experienced in the teasing and this also mean it ain't easy to push your boundaries too much, she has all the skillset and knowhow to keep you in check if she choose to do so. Some may like the challenge, other may get frustrated, just know you are booking a seasoned seductress

Surprisingly her hp usage practically zero for my visit. And yes, I got almost full hour as I chose to excuse myself 5 min before time is up, nearly lost track of time bantering with her and she kept trying to pin me down when I wanted to stand up to leave lol, so this is not a "chase you off after you shoot" ML as far as my session go. Her directness may be too blunt for some but rest assured is just fun banter. At no point do I feel she has intention to offend, all in the name of fun.

RTM is a definite though I do hope she can land herself a more typical type of apartment. Just plan ahead if you are driving, especially if peak hours.
Nice MR. Will try her too
Old 02-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Oh jialat I didn't realise Jessica took her listing down. Where am I going to get ass now?
like other mention she's not even in SG now, of coz pull off listing.
Old 02-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyi delisted anyone knows what happens ?
Old 02-08-2022, 10:28 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
You this Unker writing sugar coated FR for Lily from Tanjong Pagar Plaza.
Lily is money minded. On top of $100/1HJ/60min, you NEED top up extra $$ to remove her clothes, roam, cat-bath etc all this u never mention. And please do not compare her to Ai Ni, is like comparing one heaven(Ai Ni) and one earth(Lily).
lol brother, I think you got something wrong in your head. Did she not do what you wanted hence you decided to come online and vent it out here?

Look at the few posts before, I said $150 all in. I also said it would be considered pricey. But seriously? You expect a young girl to do all that for $50/entrance then $50/hj? I think you go relax at kopitiam and play the beer lady better lah.

I compared her to Ai Ni because of the level of GFE and the service standard has not dropped despite returning a few times. I still stand firmly by what I said.

And I believe there are people that have mentioned that they felt that the services rendered was good as well. So it’s not just me.

Wake up and look around you Stranger On The Internet, many people sell products / services at different price points and some do it because the products / services is truly solid or because they target a certain audience and for a host of other reasons. That’s like basically how the free market works. Why do you take such big offense when I’m merely posting what I legitimately felt?

If the shoes (girls) don’t fit, then you are more than welcome to not wear it (take your bullshit elsewhere). Your feeble attempts at insulting and trying to discredit me or the girl I posted a FR about are laughable and pathetic. Infact, I find it hilarious. Was I disingenuous about anything? No.

Money minded? The fact that you are calling it out, I find it ironic. You think any of the girls are in this trade because they like what they do? To serve strange and foreign men? Or is it that you think 2 mighty blue notes are what it’s worth for another human being to swallow their pride, principles and ego like they have no dignity just because we patrons have the upper hand being a citizen?

Sure, by all means call out a fraud or a scam or a seriously bad experience. I don’t think mine and many others experiences qualify as the above. You are entitled to your opinion and me to mine.

Maybe next time, try showing some decency and respect and you might actually get what you want from visiting these girls.

Take care! 😊 Wow. I didn’t expect me to type this much. My apologies to everyone else for the verbal vomit.
Old 02-08-2022, 10:31 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Support iTea
Money faced, talk bad words abt a customer in front of me for not topping up service
Golden question kicked in after 15mins
Entrance: 50
Hj: 100 (fully clothed)

Yall can explore hc dome, 3 famous tpp ml thread..
Lily, lxlx and one milf
🤦‍♂️ it’s definitely not $100 fully clothed. Even I am not that dumb. Why do you insist on lying my friend. 😂
Old 03-08-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicole
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

Thanks bro for sharing this ap-to-be during the dry season. I am sure we will hard to book her in no time.

Location: The place hosted lots of mls, the converted one.. I know u know

Looks: Chio, definitely young dongbei girl who look like a chio pub girl u want to up. Can be top in the current slg mkt
The photo she holding her nehneh is considered close to real life and she is prettier than the video.

Massage: hmm non existent, wait for other bros to rate..

Body: Fair and smooth skin, B cup natural with light brown small tits, all in right size.

Gfe: Bubbly and chat well, can see she is a laojiao, never show a shy, and her naughty hand keep playing ur balls when chatting

Sensual: She told me she only came sg one mth ago, but her ad seem listed for a long time iirc but she is not green, she worked as a ml in SZ too. Strip to panty, cat bath, light kiss, zhutzhut all can be done, better than those fake vanilla. Her hj teasing is very syok.

Rtm: yes, looking forward to unlock more
Old 03-08-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Anyi delisted anyone knows what happens ?
Due to some skin allergy.
She said her ad will be up soon.
Old 03-08-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
🤦‍♂️ it’s definitely not $100 fully clothed. Even I am not that dumb. Why do you insist on lying my friend. 😂
Unker @bedonij Wow…
in your original post you didn’t mention $150/HJ.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php...stcount=109877

A few days later THEN you mention need top up to $150
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php...stcount=110055
Your post not sugar coating?

I see this post when others visited Lily, mention dark skin etc
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php...stcount=110056
You cannot take negatives? need come out defend Lily?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 03-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yeah she literally says what ever she wants and is not afraid of pissing you off although i don't think that was her intention, i remember that we were discussing about different chinese accents and she said something like how the Singaporeans chinese accent is unbearably awful to listen to and that the dongbei accent is the best, not even the beijing accent can match it 😂..
Like you said bro, she not afraid of pissing you off but she doesnt have that intention to.

Tried to disturb her saying that she treats me very badly and told her this may be the last time i visit her.

Her response: 好,你再来我就看不起你

Aku stun like vegetable
Old 03-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Like you said bro, she not afraid of pissing you off but she doesnt have that intention to.

Tried to disturb her saying that she treats me very badly and told her this may be the last time i visit her.

Her response: 好,你再来我就看不起你

Aku stun like vegetable
”你的头发很好看,好长”
”为什么每个人都说我头发好看,我觉得还好而已”

”你是个美女 好漂亮”
”你们新加坡人好假,一直说人家漂亮,我不喜欢”

Thats was my first two convo with her… 有个性dongbei mei
Old 03-08-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Tried Lin Lin in attempt to substitute my love for cheryl sensual HJ.

Lin Lin now stay with a housemate sharing one bathroom. She is one of the ML with pictures close to real life.

Massage so so, HJ while lying next to me and suck my nipple while I fire off. No bra but with panties on. Can only tune nei nei and rub her butt.

Still finding for worthy rotation for Cheryl HJ
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 03-08-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
”你的头发很好看,好长”
”为什么每个人都说我头发好看,我觉得还好而已”

”你是个美女 好漂亮”
”你们新加坡人好假,一直说人家漂亮,我不喜欢”

Wah look like you all kena kc deep deep by her liao.
No wonder her price for add on and top up went up liao.
Please dont spoil market leh.
Spare a thought for poor blokes like me.
No wonder nowdays difficult to book her and kena cut short timing.
Got so many bros and dua kah support her.
Ordinary folks like me no need to find her liao.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
”你的头发很好看,好长”
”为什么每个人都说我头发好看,我觉得还好而已”

”你是个美女 好漂亮”
”你们新加坡人好假,一直说人家漂亮,我不喜欢”

She is a true bugger. I kena kc by her until sibei blur already.

She will lean in towards my face and pucker her lips like anticipating a kiss from me but when i lean in, she will siam and say that I want to 强吻 her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
No wonder nowdays difficult to book me and kena cut short timing. Got dua kah bao her lah.
I second on the harder to book but she never once cut short timing on me before.

I think i even overshot timing once or twice. she even told me nevermind let the guy below wait lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1