The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xin-er-massage/

Visited past few days.
Looks discount 20%.
Calculative.
Time watcher
Service isn't great.
Practices bait & switch with another ugly girl in the building. PM if want to know who.
Old timer here in SG so a lot of tricks up her sleeve.
Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.
We deserve better.

She offers fj on other sites, watch her face turn black when she tries to upsell you fj or bj and you insist on a massage, it's spectacular. 0-60 in 2secs.

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 05-08-2022 at 08:34 AM. Reason: .
Old 05-08-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xin-er-massage/

Visited past few days.
Looks discount 20%.
Calculative.
Time watcher
Service isn't great.
Practices bait & switch with another ugly girl in the building. PM if want to know who.
Old timer here in SG so a lot of tricks up her sleeve.
Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.
We deserve better.

Thanks for sharing. Was about to try previously
Old 05-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not the first time he try this "trying to share but sabo act".

Like Kopi say, this is an adult forum, no need to chut pattern to attract attention.
But to each his own.

There are so many free extra over the years and even now. Must pay meh???
I guess never get free then need to indirectly sabo..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That joker also senior citizen like u but totally different mentality lol..

Same for that SaintTKP.. Really 0 tact and awareness when posting..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Like he say to each his own.
But when someone keep playing the trumpet without the right mouthpiece.
It really sound horrible. That's what i can say.
It's really getting out of hand with these few individuals. All this deliberate dropping of shit bombs to intentionally stink up this thread with their controversy and derogatory remarks.

It seems they get hard ons when the conversation is steered towards their subject material. No matter how crude, deceitful or offensive it is. No class, absolutely no class at all.

Definition of a troll: A person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
You can try YF for legit JG. It is my Go To service center.
Thanks. I have tried vera previously. only problem is the location too inaccessible
Old 05-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
It's really getting out of hand with these few individuals. All this deliberate dropping of shit bombs to intentionally stink up this thread with their controversy and derogatory remarks.

It seems they get hard ons when the conversation is steered towards their subject material. No matter how crude, deceitful or offensive it is. No class, absolutely no class at all.
Salesmen tactics bro. Say is sharing with you privileged lobang to benefit you. Then end by telling you to pay deposit so that you have priority to the lobang. It's laughably outdated sales gimmicks if you ask me. As for crude and rude personal attack remarks, it's just a reflection of the type of person they are. We need not stoop to their lowly levels. Ignoring is the intelligent thing to do.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
Doesn’t matter anyway.. will stop sharing lor
No need react so extreme. If your MR is legit people will up you if you are unfairly zapped. Up you for truthful MR.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
PSA on the ongoing Singtel connectivity issue.

Texted 1 ML for slot during noon and didnt receive any response. So moved on to other haunts.

10pm-ish I received her response asking for confirmation of the timing I enquired.

Luckily CO wasnt around, else tua tiao.

Shouldnt be an issue with my phone, as I am not with Singtel. And yes, I should start getting a burner phone.

FYI/FYNA.
1 ML replied my morning 10am SMS at 3am while another called me via wechat at 12.30mn. Thankfully both via my cheonging HP which was set to vibration mode.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Salesmen tactics bro. Say is sharing with you privileged lobang to benefit you. Then end by telling you to pay deposit so that you have priority to the lobang. It's laughably outdated sales gimmicks if you ask me. As for crude and rude personal attack remarks, it's just a reflection of the type of person they are. We need not stoop to their lowly levels. Ignoring is the intelligent thing to do.

Well, they have the dubious honour of being probably the worse saleman in history. Cos now, we might still want the product, but we certainly don't want the salesman at all. Lol.

Anyway, yeah, moving on.... tgif !!! Woohoo...
Old 05-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I honestly am curious and somewhat puzzled whenever these 40 to 45 min session remarks surfaced. I mean is it the ML outright tell us next customer is already here or after we shoot our load the ML treat us as invisible and just busy with her hp etc? I have only ever encountered a few MLs whom do the above "chase me off" acts. But I can say the vast majority will continue to engage us if we stick around towards the full hour mark.

I guess my point is if the ML didn't chase/hint nor ignore us, how is it possible the session will end at a 40 min mark? If we made our own decision to leave early because we feel bored then the session was in fact ended prematurely by us isn't it? The bulk of ML will continue to entertain us if we stick around to engage them imo. And from my personal experience, whenever I prepare to wash up and leave earlier, most of them tend to ask me just stick around to cuddle, head massage or just chit-chat coz still have time on the clock.

Bottomline is, engage them and most will reciprocate till close to the hour. If indeed is they chase or hint or not keen to entertain post-cum, then ya, such ML should be flagged out.
Visited JJ first time and in and out of that door within 40mins... but quite fine with it as she was rather good in other aspects. Like you mentioned, I probably can stay on to chat for a while but it was the first meeting so probably no chemistry and felt awkward if I lingered. Found a drinking place nearby and happily spent the rest of my free time there...

Zara
Old 05-08-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

SLG can be access by you guys? I can’t for some reason. Hope they didn’t encounter what wolf did
Old 05-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for https://sglonelyguy-14.com/annie-massage/

Perks:
- No uniform, she was dressed in a nice sundress (no bra and lacy g-string which i found out later)
- Pretty much could roam anywhere and goes FN, though YMMV
- Quite pretty albeit with make up

Cons:
- common bathroom
- shady shopfront so don't go during lunch hours
- in and out under 45mins, massage so-so but for me, i just need a quick release nearby so it was ok

RTM? Maybe if need a quick release and go in between meetings as location is convenient for me
Old 05-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Visited JJ first time and in and out of that door within 40mins... but quite fine with it as she was rather good in other aspects. Like you mentioned, I probably can stay on to chat for a while but it was the first meeting so probably no chemistry and felt awkward if I lingered. Found a drinking place nearby and happily spent the rest of my free time there...
Ya..maybe is just me but I not super particular about clocking the full (or close to) hour and sometimes ML do let us up earlier if prev bro left early or no customer. So long the main session is enjoyable, 40 or 45mins I am cool, since I am the one deciding to go off myself. Like your case, if not much rapport, any minute more is also quite pointless. The deal breaker is when ML outright or indirectly wanna get rid of me. This kind just don't RTM. No service standards.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
No need react so extreme. If your MR is legit people will up you if you are unfairly zapped. Up you for truthful MR.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yu-ru-massage/

Looks older and haggard compared to her photos.
Her place is pitch dark with musky odour; towel doesn’t look clean.
Have to climb up to mezzanine to her bed for massage.
Take care not to knock your head on ceiling.

Massage so so. Can’t really click with her.
HJ nothing to shout about.. very mechanical and lacking in gfe.

RTM: No
Old 05-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yu-ru-massage/

Looks older and haggard compared to her photos.
Her place is pitch dark with musky odour; towel doesn’t look clean.
Have to climb up to mezzanine to her bed for massage.
Take care not to knock your head on ceiling.

Massage so so. Can’t really click with her.
HJ nothing to shout about.. very mechanical and lacking in gfe.

RTM: No
This one been around quite a while and not 1st stint too. Names also changed now and then. Don't recall glowing reviews on her nor bad FRs. Never had any urge to try her too. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
You dont know what u missing.
Its the top up for add on svcs.
Its a bit on the high side when I up her but thereafter with all the tua kah upping the price its beyond most reach of most bros liao.
O well it was good while it lasted.
So what are we missing? She hang from the ropes on the ceiling and helicopter u ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1