The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 21
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyiyi View Post
Bro, can PM me Cheryl contact?. Would like to try
Search health center thread, then look for Cheryl, think it was shared by exchange123.
Old 12-08-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Excuse me bro. The ml is Cheng Zi or Cheng Cheng?
Think is same girl right?
Old 12-08-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya same girl
Old 12-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is there any bro been taken photo by ml during the session? I was taken photo during my session. I asked her why do you take photo of me? She said nothing and showed me the photo, my face was shown in the photo. But I feel a bit weird and a bit offended. If you guys face this issue, what will you do? Just end this session or…?
Anything special happen or unique about you? Anyway you should insist for her to delete the photo. Dam dangerous i think if your identity is tied to your contact
Old 12-08-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/niko-massage/

How about this girl bro ? Have u tried ? Seems hv big boobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
I tried her once when before she moved to the east. Her BBBJ is one of the better ones. That time, her figure was niceeeee. Now I am unsure cos its been a long time every since.
As for her looks, she is pretty and the feel to me is like mid 30s onwards. I might be wrong ya. Could be older. But once she starts her BBBJ, u might crave for it more.
She reminded me a couple times that if going to shoot, let her know cos she dont do CIM.
Niko is a milf, albeit a very sexy one. Her face shows her age but she has a very sexy body and great looking natural medium C cups.
Her bbbj is quite good, takes her time, but she doesn't cim so I don't visit her often. She is also a FL, and she has her FL rate, just ask her. Quite a hot bonk actually! Hahahah. She is a better FL than a ML tbh.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral View Post
Hi bro, which Jing Jing from SLG? There are 2 jing Jing listed on SLG. Thank you very much for your sharing.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/
This the one and only lol
Old 12-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is there any bro been taken photo by ml during the session? I was taken photo during my session. I asked her why do you take photo of me? She said nothing and showed me the photo, my face was shown in the photo. But I feel a bit weird and a bit offended. If you guys face this issue, what will you do? Just end this session or…?
Did you by any chance did something rude that offend the ml or simply you're too charming for her to keep in contact haha.
Hoping for the latter
Will get her to delete if were to encounter depending on how long into the session when the photo is taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/niko-massage/

How about this girl bro ? Have u tried ? Seems hv big boobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Niko is a milf, albeit a very sexy one. Her face shows her age but she has a very sexy body and great looking natural medium C cups.
Her bbbj is quite good, takes her time, but she doesn't cim so I don't visit her often. She is also a FL, and she has her FL rate, just ask her. Quite a hot bonk actually! Hahahah. She is a better FL than a ML tbh.
Tried her only once when she's just arrived last year, classic cover the face attack the base for me la as her bods are indeed vert appealing back then not sure about now.

Thank you
Old 12-08-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepledge View Post
Just rtm Cheng zi , still as cheerful and fun like previous few visit .

Btw she has extend her stay here until September

Those who want to find her, still have some time to do so before she return home
thanks for update! thought she gone off with "no time for goodbyes".
Old 12-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was lying on bed and keeping quiet in the session. I noticed she was using WeChat or WhatsApp, maybe she just sent the photo to friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Did you by any chance did something rude that offend the ml or simply you're too charming for her to keep in contact haha.
Hoping for the latter
Old 12-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha, mind blowing stuff right!? Well enjoy this fantasy while you can. In a few months times, it will only be a raunchy memory. The era of awesomeness is ending soon. Sigh...
Have u tried Abby? How's she compared to TT? Care to pm contact if you don't mind?
Old 12-08-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope. Sigh. But TT is learning quick from MM.
Wa I find TT very powerful already leh... haha

Damn I've really been missing out man...
Old 12-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
bro liubei said she got something on and went back? hmm sigh good gems gone, but i recall the session is also about 45mins haha not 1 hour de
for me, 45min of shiok is better than 1hr of mediocre/insipid action
Old 12-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Excuse me bro. The ml is Cheng Zi or Cheng Cheng?
last time was listed as Cheng zi now listed as Cheng Cheng.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Wa I find TT very powerful already leh... haha

Damn I've really been missing out man...
In MM’s words, TT is her successor and asks us to take care of her
Old 12-08-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
they are housemates. Pity they do not work together, or at least that is what I was told when I asked.
Suspected that they were in the same location. Thanks for confirmation bro

Actually I disturb nicole before to ask the housemate or floormate to 4hand/6hand but she didn't want to clarify who was the lady/ladies

she say she can arrange if im really interested but i rejected and said 我是为你而来的.
maybe you can try bro should be quite exciting if both ladies are game
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1