The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 24-03-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Delete……..

Last edited by Ecuader; 12-04-2023 at 06:38 PM.
Old 25-03-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Wah so good. Pre covid times is ganna 2nd time will get sent back.
They have a guidebook on what action to take on which types of STI.
Those STIs in Schedule A are immediate cease and deport.
Schedule B = 2 strikes
Schedule C = 3 strikes
Old 25-03-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Wanted to take G12 today but Okt say Big Aunt Mom pay her a visit. So look into the tank and saw the "talk of the town" G7 sitting shyly at the corner. Wasn't a fan of her body but gotta love her service. It's been a long time since I took her, everytime I come she would be busy. Greet her by her name and she was impressed. GFE gao gao.
Anyway, with all the speculation going around her, I wanted to hear straight from the horse's mouth.
Apparently her mother is sick and there is nobody to look after her. G7 is reluctant to go back and she is frantically looking for someone to care for her mom. She tentatively will be going back next week but she haven't buy the air tickets yet. She will be staying if she manage find caretaker.
Her sister is in Singapore for only a week L16H37G3.
Hope she will be a good replacement for G7 if she leaves. Anyone got FR for her sister? Now I'm curious. L16H37 is not very visible when I drove past. Seems to be covered by vegetation.

Last edited by mikenade; 25-03-2023 at 09:58 PM.
Old 25-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Wanted to take G12 today but Okt say Big Aunt Mom pay her a visit. So look into the tank and saw the "talk of the town" G7 sitting shyly at the corner. Wasn't a fan of her body but gotta love her service. It's been a long time since I took her, everything I come she would be busy. Greet her by her name and she was impressed. GFE gao gao.
Anyway, with all the speculation going around her, I wanted to hear straight from the horse's mouth.
Apparently her mother is sick and there is nobody to look after her. G7 is reluctant to go back and she is frantically looking for someone to care for her mom. She tentatively will be going back next week but she haven't buy the air tickets yet. She will be staying if she manage find caretaker.
Hope she will be a good replacement for G7 if she leaves. Anyone got FR for her sister? Now I'm curious. L16H37 is not very visible when I drove past. Seems to be covered by vegetation.
G7 gfe is good but just can't vibe as well with her as with G12..G12 gfe feels super real, like rental gf
Old 25-03-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wanted to take G12 today but Okt say Big Aunt Mom pay her a visit. So look into the tank and saw the "talk of the town" G7 sitting shyly at the corner. Wasn't a fan of her body but gotta love her service. It's been a long time since I took her, everything I come she would be busy. Greet her by her name and she was impressed. GFE gao gao.
so many versions

I do hope G7 is fine and stay. Her character and attitude is really good
Old 25-03-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya, geylang girl typical lah, always many story for different customers/regulars

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 26-03-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend went find 12 last week okt also say he menses... hmmmm
Old 26-03-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Ya, geylang girl typical lah, always many story for different customers/regulars
Yes Mama sick gamble..etc but will nv say cos want quick fast cash money. I old uncle cheated many times liao and learnt must have this thinking come out play only no kc

Last edited by Laochiongster; 26-03-2023 at 03:02 AM.
Old 26-03-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
G7 gfe is good but just can't vibe as well with her as with G12..G12 gfe feels super real, like rental gf

12 is it that girl with tattoo behind and hand?

Last edited by Laochiongster; 26-03-2023 at 03:41 AM.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
12 is it that girl with tattoo behind and hand?
I only notice her lotus tattoo on her back, which looks similar to the one on g3's back also..anw walked past g12's room when walking with g7 to her room..managed to see g12 without makeup and she actually looked quite plain..the way she talked to G7 also like quite fierce..but when she with you suddenly will transform into sweet smiley demure girl lol
Old 26-03-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
I only notice her lotus tattoo on her back, which looks similar to the one on g3's back also..anw walked past g12's room when walking with g7 to her room..managed to see g12 without makeup and she actually looked quite plain..the way she talked to G7 also like quite fierce..but when she with you suddenly will transform into sweet smiley demure girl lol

I see then is her haha think I up her before when just reopen. Her breast nipple I see I know is born baby before liao dark brown er xin IMO and that time I want insert in I saw ulcer around her pussy my 2ic suddenly soft and ask me hj me with condom.

Didn't know my friend kc de is actually her. Must go warn him liao. He keep tell me when I back on biz haolian to me say he keep go find g12 till now got special liao.from cannot suck nipple pussy dfk cim...etc to now everything can. No wonder okt now say she on menses lah...
Old 26-03-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
skyseer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
G7 is reluctant to go back and she is frantically looking for someone to care for her mom. She tentatively will be going back next week but she haven't buy the air tickets yet. She will be staying if she manage find caretaker.
Thank you for the info on G7's sister 1637G3.

I have always been curious about the legendary G7, but put off by the long queue and rumours of STI risks. So I went down to 1637 today and luckily G3 was sitting there. Disclaimer: I have never taken G7 in 2038 so I can't draw any comparison in terms of looks or service. I came to check her out, she looks fine, fair, to my liking, and into the room we went.

Once the door closes the touching and teasing began. She is very smiley, service oriented, and cheeky. A pair of natural As, not for boob lovers but very soft. Tummy fat is there and nice wiggly butts - not for skinny lovers definitely. Shower routine is okay, we both mouthwashed and did a bit of soapy rubbing (my dick on her back and hands on her boobs). Her skin is very soft and smooth which adds to the experience. At this stage I'm already pleasantly surprised by the service. Oh btw her name is Anna (sound like it).

Onto the bed we go and some catbath and licking of the nipple began. Transitioned into a bbbj which was okay, I wished there was more suction. At this point I stood up and asked for a standing bj with her kneeling on the bed and it was much much better than the typical me lying on the bed bj. I don't know what gives but she is much better in this position, hugging my buttocks to her face, while I pushed her face repeatedly to my groin. She took the deep and fast thrusts like a champ and wouldn't let go. It's the best standing bj I had in GL so far hands down. So after a good five ten minutes of face humping I pulled it out and was ready for fj. She used a bit of KY and I entered in missionary, it was okay tightness but very warm. I just went ham and pounded her non stop while DFK all the way. When I was accelerating to the finish she kept saying "thank you.. thank you!.." in a cracking voice which was super turn on for me. Released in missionary and left a happy man.

By the way I asked her how long she had been here, and she said she has already worked for two years?.. different from G7's Intel. But anyways this is for whoever interested in 1637 G3.

Last edited by skyseer; 27-03-2023 at 01:59 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Lol “thank you thank you” nice gonna go say you are welcome
Old 26-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyseer View Post

I have always been curious about the legendary G7, but put off by the long queue and rumours of STI risks. So I went down to 1637 today and luckily G3 was sitting there. Disclaimer: I have never taken G7 in 2038 so I can't draw any comparison in terms of looks or service. I came to check her out, she looks fine, fair, to my liking, and into the room we went.

Once the door closes the touching and teasing began. She is very smiley, service oriented, and cheeky. A pair of natural As, not for boob lovers but very soft. Tummy fat is there and nice wiggly butts - not for skinny lovers definitely. Shower routine is okay, we both mouthwashed and did a bit of soapy rubbing (my dick on her back and hands on her boobs). Her skin is very soft and smooth which adds to the experience. At this stage I'm already pleasantly surprised by the service. Oh btw her name is Anna (sound like it).

Onto the bed we go and some catbath and licking of the nipple began. Transitioned into a bbbj which was okay, I wished there was more suction. At this point I stood up and asked for a standing bj with her kneeling on the bed and it was much much better than the typical me lying on the bed bj. I don't know what gives but she is much better in this position, hugging my buttocks to her face, while I pushed her face repeatedly to my groin. She took the deep and fast thrusts like a champ and wouldn't let go. It's the best standing bj I had in GL so far hands down. So after a good five ten minutes of face humping I pulled it out and was ready for fj. Interestingly, she pointed to the condom and asked if I want it, and I said yes. So I guess the option is there if you want sashimi.. she used a bit of KY and I entered in missionary, it was okay tightness but very warm. I just went ham and pounded her non stop while DFK all the way. When I was accelerating to the finish she kept saying "thank you.. thank you!.." in a cracking voice which was super turn on for me. Released in missionary and left a happy man.

By the way I asked her how long she had been here, and she said she has already worked for two years?.. different from G7's Intel. But anyways this is for whoever interested in 1637 G3.
Does she look like g7 ?
Old 26-03-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyseer View Post
Oh btw her name is Anna (sound like it).
Thanks for the FR! Her name is on point to what G7 told me.
Not possible that she worked two years, cos Geylang was still close in covid. I think she meant she will be working for 2 years.

Last edited by mikenade; 27-03-2023 at 06:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1