The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help...Geylang Working Ladies as Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Thanks alot bro. I will try. Oh okay, I will ask my friends here to zap him to negative score.
https://geraldgiam.sg/tag/ltvp/

Read ah. I hope the 2 links help all brothers who are marrying a foreigner. Check first before you apply. Fewer hidden surprises.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:

Hi bro Angmolover, if you are here just to troll or to provoke someone, then maybe you can play on the other threads. No offense but in life, nobody is perfect and everyone needs help at certain point of time. I need help and advice and would genuinely appreciate for those sensible advices instead.
Well, I gave you advice. But you are too much of a moron to understand that. And then you have arseholes like @Xgenre disparaging me, and you join in. SO, u are one fucking retard for doing that. But just because I am a nice guy, I will reiterate my advise to you.

This is a Sex Discussion Forum. Understand so far? You don't have a sex problem, u have an Immigration problem. Understand so far? This forum is full of bros looking for cheap or free fucks. They are NOT 1) Immigration Consultants 2) Working for ICA 3) Immigration lawyers. You are doing yourself more harm taking advise from them, because they can't give you an accurate legal advise (which is what you need).

Now, you are either too lazy or too stupid. But there are tons of immigration consultants and lawyers in Singapore. Their first consultation is usually free or at a reduced cost. You should get off your lazy arse and contact a few of these immigration consultants and arrange for an interview with them to explain your situation. I suggest you 1) choose a consultant experienced in doing immigration work for people from the same country as your GF. 2) Find the dirtiest low down consultant who knows all the tricks.

So now, u tell me. which part of all of this are you confused with?
Old 10-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
This is not an immigration forum. Its a forum for Adult Discussion about Sex. Now if your WL friend is giving discount to the bros here on SBF, that's different. Otherwise, look in the right forum for the right answer............... hint its not this forum.
Quote:
Well, I gave you advice. But you are too much of a moron to understand that. And then you have arseholes like @Xgenre disparaging me, and you join in. SO, u are one fucking retard for doing that. But just because I am a nice guy, I will reiterate my advise to you.

This is a Sex Discussion Forum. Understand so far? You don't have a sex problem, u have an Immigration problem. Understand so far? This forum is full of bros looking for cheap or free fucks. They are NOT 1) Immigration Consultants 2) Working for ICA 3) Immigration lawyers. You are doing yourself more harm taking advise from them, because they can't give you an accurate legal advise (which is what you need).

Now, you are either too lazy or too stupid. But there are tons of immigration consultants and lawyers in Singapore. Their first consultation is usually free or at a reduced cost. You should get off your lazy arse and contact a few of these immigration consultants and arrange for an interview with them to explain your situation. I suggest you 1) choose a consultant experienced in doing immigration work for people from the same country as your GF. 2) Find the dirtiest low down consultant who knows all the tricks.

So now, u tell me. which part of all of this are you confused with?
I agree with Xgenre. Let me explain to you why even at first thought, i do not like you here:

1) What is your point of saying this sentence - "Now if your WL friend is giving discount to the bros here on SBF, that's different". I started this thread to seek for help and you are trying to be an arsehole saying the above statement for?

2) Take it with an open mind. Be it a sex forum or immigration forum, there is no harm to listen to additional advices for reference. Not everyone in immigration forum might be correct too. In life, you got to be more open-minded and humble to take in advices from all sort of fields for reference and not to be so narrow-minded and judge those people immediately for their lack of knowledge. If you are in the beach one day and your son is drown in the sea, would you expect the lifeguard whom is a distance away at his station to be the only one saving your son or you would expect the nearest passerby whom are not trained to be a lifeguard to hop in to try to save your son at the earliest ?

3) On the last point, all talks but no action. Since you suggested on it, why not you propose me a consultant and I will visit him? If not, I can also propose that there are many available free consultants or lawyers currently in the 十八层地狱 waiting for business but you just need to google and find him yourselves.

There are many ways to put your thoughts in a friendly manner and people will genuinely appreciate it but if you choose to present your good intentions in an arsehole manner, then others will reciprocate the same. Either way, just fuck off from here. Nobody likes you here.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
I agree with Xgenre. Let me explain to you why even at first thought, i do not like you here:

1) What is your point of saying this sentence - "Now if your WL friend is giving discount to the bros here on SBF, that's different". I started this thread to seek for help and you are trying to be an arsehole saying the above statement for?

2) Take it with an open mind. Be it a sex forum or immigration forum, there is no harm to listen to additional advices for reference. Not everyone in immigration forum might be correct too. In life, you got to be more open-minded and humble to take in advices from all sort of fields for reference and not to be so narrow-minded and judge those people immediately for their lack of knowledge. If you are in the beach one day and your son is drown in the sea, would you expect the lifeguard whom is a distance away at his station to be the only one saving your son or you would expect the nearest passerby whom are not trained to be a lifeguard to hop in to try to save your son at the earliest ?

3) On the last point, all talks but no action. Since you suggested on it, why not you propose me a consultant and I will visit him? If not, I can also propose that there are many available free consultants or lawyers currently in the 十八层地狱 waiting for business but you just need to google and find him yourselves.

There are many ways to put your thoughts in a friendly manner and people will genuinely appreciate it but if you choose to present your good intentions in an arsehole manner, then others will reciprocate the same. Either way, just fuck off from here. Nobody likes you here.
Spoken like the idiot you are. Don't look at the one delivering the message. Look at the message itself. Just because I called you out for the lazy asshole you are, it does not mean my advice to you is wrong. It's the right advise and it's the sound advise, and I am the only one that is giving it to you straight up. The rest of the bros here giving you immigration advise are the ones that you should take with a grain of salt. Why? Because it's hearsay, rumours, 3rd hand stories, etc.

If you are really in love with this ex prostitute, then you would not be here on this forum. Instead, you should be in an immigration agent's office right now. But you are so fucking lazy, you even need me to spoon feed you with the name of an immigration consultant. I already told you alot of immigration consultants specialize in one country only. I don't know where you friend is from, nor do I care. Its your job to interview consultants and pick one. The one I use might not be suitable for you. Got it?

If you give me your GF email, I will be happy to inform her that her stupid BF in S'pore is in a Sammyboy Sex Forum trying to get her back into the country instead of in an immigration agent's office. I wonder how in love she will be with you after this piece of information.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!ttok6672 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
He goes around talking cock. Mad dogs only bark. They have no substance. Asking him to provide the right link is like asking a Ah Siao to give you 4D number to buy. That's why Singapore Pools have no betting outlet at IMH. Waste of intelligence

Why don't you try this link? Gives you an idea of you can get a LTVP after marriage. Proper govt website hor.

https://www.ica.gov.sg/reside/pre-ma...ass-assessment
I tried reading through the whole page. It is really tedious process. Maybe i go apply PMLA first to see. Thank you bro for the link!
Old 12-09-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Spoken like the idiot you are. Don't look at the one delivering the message. Look at the message itself. Just because I called you out for the lazy asshole you are, it does not mean my advice to you is wrong. It's the right advise and it's the sound advise, and I am the only one that is giving it to you straight up. The rest of the bros here giving you immigration advise are the ones that you should take with a grain of salt. Why? Because it's hearsay, rumours, 3rd hand stories, etc.

If you are really in love with this ex prostitute, then you would not be here on this forum. Instead, you should be in an immigration agent's office right now. But you are so fucking lazy, you even need me to spoon feed you with the name of an immigration consultant. I already told you alot of immigration consultants specialize in one country only. I don't know where you friend is from, nor do I care. Its your job to interview consultants and pick one. The one I use might not be suitable for you. Got it?

If you give me your GF email, I will be happy to inform her that her stupid BF in S'pore is in a Sammyboy Sex Forum trying to get her back into the country instead of in an immigration agent's office. I wonder how in love she will be with you after this piece of information.
Just fuck off la. shoo~. You type so much , i also never bother to read it. I see your nick post, I ignore already.
Old 13-09-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The worst situation is you maybe cuckold. If that is ok, then can go ahead…
Its raising a kid that you thought was yours but isn't.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1