The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CBTanHanWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Price of Tit F$#K in HC

Anyone ask for Tit F$#k in HC? What is the minimum price that you guys would recommend? Putting the penis in between the breast really shiok go to heaven
Old 30-06-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 12
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Price of Tit F$#K in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBTanHanWei View Post
Anyone ask for Tit F$#k in HC? What is the minimum price that you guys would recommend? Putting the penis in between the breast really shiok go to heaven
Normally I think it’s around the same price as bbbj
Old 30-06-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 1
Jksweet2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJksweet2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some can nego to 80 if milf level
Old 30-06-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to beholdDuakeeliao is a splendid one to behold

50 only nothing else unless bj 80
Old 30-06-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

No ML here has ever performed a paizuri to my standards or liking here and the angle they do it from (from the side) is extremely weird and not pleasurable at all IMHO. I often get off by HJ instead and would be charged the cost for BM service making it a complete waste of money. This is the one of the reasons why I stopped going to MPs. (on top of the already ridiculous entrance fees + cost of extras making the entire session absurdly expensive) I'm better off finding an FL from any other domes with really big tits and trying my luck to guide her on how to do a proper paizuri.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CBTanHanWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
No ML here has ever performed a paizuri to my standards or liking here and the angle they do it from (from the side) is extremely weird and not pleasurable at all IMHO. I often get off by HJ instead and would be charged the cost for BM service making it a complete waste of money. This is the one of the reasons why I stopped going to MPs. (on top of the already ridiculous entrance fees + cost of extras making the entire session absurdly expensive) I'm better off finding an FL from any other domes with really big tits and trying my luck to guide her on how to do a proper paizuri.
Yes indeed $58 (Entrance Fee) + $20 to $30 (Top Up Oil or Extra Body Parts Massage) + $50 to $100 (HJ to BJ) = $138 to $188.

In this case, better go GL = $60 better deal?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1