The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-09-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kcidart is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Ginny from Lust
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Looks: 9.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 10
Gfe: 9
Overall
Ginny knows what a man wants. She likes to be mysterious and naughty. Making me more excited. Just like how she stripped slowly in front of me before shower gave me instant boner. Shower was great and full of teasing. Till we ended shower then the show begun. It was damn good, seeing her face while Iicked her for foreplay was unforgettable, she was moaning and grabbing the sheets showing me that she likes what I am giving her. Till we get to the best part, bonk time. Can't deny that she's good and she's one of the few who made me reach my climax quite fast. My fave position with her is definitely cowgirl, her face is just so good to look at, made me super horny.

She's RTF material
Old 02-09-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
just kena one today. First n last booking from them…Wun b booking from them any time soon. Lesson learnt…small tummy mean big tummy.
Nowadays i hardly read fr le…..I oso lower sexpectation
Usually I imagine the girls r tan unless clearly stated fair…
Age and fotos… i usually add between 2 to 8 years.

Like some1 just said…if put real stats ..okt no nid do business le,
A bit off is still ok but some really off until ???
OKT should just provide bakness index or BMI instead! Most likely FL photos are beautified and sales notes written by 3rd party. LOL! IMO, one tell tale signs is to see if FL is confident to display Full frontal body image. Discount those body arching or boobs squeezing postures to conceal their body. Of course, we should be able to identify if the image is heavily Photoshopped or too perfect to be true. Happy bonking

Last edited by Pj90210; 02-09-2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-09-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3952 / Power: 21
dandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=998623

Pizza from Club Friday

OKT responsive and detailed in instructions. Discreet location.

Looks: 10/10 As 2nd and 3rd pic. Cute look

Body: 10/10 slim and petite with perky boobs, give a nice feel

Catbath: 10/10 Sensual and ticklish, lick well

Frenching: 10/10 passionately with fullest GFE without commercial feel. All the way with lot of DFK

BBBJ: 100/10 good suction, deep throat and she can really suck and lick well. Leak alot of pre-cum all swallow it.

Pussy: 10/10 feel tight and wet, clean shaven with no smell. Paint and lick her till she cum and climax a few time

Action: 10 /10 skilful, wild and responsive in bed, jump on my cock and ride it, then ask me to pump her doggy, then proceed to FJ in many positions and she really enjoy it. watery & slippery, allow me to rub her ass hole also

GFE: 10/10 really like to BBBJ super shiok
Old 02-09-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
alex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Xiang from Ladyluck https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1000390

Looks and Personality Wise: Slight different from photo but she looks pretty nonetheless. Mature but still good looking and Able to communicate in some English and PERFECT Mandarin. Soft spoken but able to converse well and make you feel comfortable! Slight bah bah but definitely no protruding tummy kind. Well-maintained!
Boobs: 38D/Small E, ALL NATURAL!
Action wise: Came for CIM which she delivered. Gentle BBBJ and it feels like her mouth ‘glides’ over my dick. Good tongue action on the tip and able to deep throat.
RTF: Yes if I have the time
Additional comments: She is not here for long. So please go for it! She is definitely horny due to her low customer count. Go go!!
Please up me guys!
Old 02-09-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
ugin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterugin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda fr Fairies Finder
Highlights: Teenager looks
Looks: 8/10 Pleasant
Bod: 8.5/10 Skinny
French: NA
Bbbj: 9/10 Cim
Fj: 8.5/10 Accom
Attitude: 8.5/10 Gd attitude
Overall: 8.5/10
Old 02-09-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roastedprk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...highlight=bell

Lady: Bell
Stable: Silkstockings

Looks: 10 pretty sweet looking but her tattoos gave me wild girl vibes. The one who will rape me
Body: 9 toned, with sexy curves.
Boobs: 9 soft and perky
Bbbj: 9 commando, experienced I may say
Fj: 9.5 very confident and sensual in riding. Teasing here and there. Push and pull of kisses while on top. Damn good. Love the way she did it

Gfe: 9/10 high Gfe. Gf material
Old 02-09-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
one tell tale signs is to see if FL is confident to display Full frontal body image. Discount those body arching or boobs squeezing postures to conceal their body.
Yes, I can only book with confidence if her is in a2piece, otherwise is a gamble.
Actually I should hav walk away but dat day I was too stunn.
I had walk away 5,6times other occasions other stables.
Nex time I wil remind myself mentally just before the meetup…if image too far off, turn n run
Old 02-09-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlien6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Yes, I can only book with confidence if her is in a2piece, otherwise is a gamble.
Actually I should hav walk away but dat day I was too stunn.
I had walk away 5,6times other occasions other stables.
Nex time I wil remind myself mentally just before the meetup…if image too far off, turn n run

Agreed.

Most bros here should do it.. at least to ensure photos is clear front shots..
If cannot see stomach area, then skip .... Too fair skip...
Too short skip
Old 02-09-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

RTF
Peach (Lust365)

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...ighlight=peach

Looks: 9/10 she's the one in pics. This one in very confident one. Tried and tested alr. Rtf alr.
Body: 9/10 curvy hourglass body. But I told her she got sexier this time. She said she exercise one. Super yum
Boobs: 10/10 huge 🤤
BBBJ: 9/10 pro suctions
FJ: 9.5/10 she never disappoint me. That's why when I saw her in bro lust list. I faster come and booked a slot with her. Ang Pai moves. Left a happy man

RTF: would want to try Lambo nxtime round. If time permits
Old 02-09-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Agreed.
Most bros here should do it.. at least to ensure photos is clear front shots..
If cannot see stomach area, then skip .... Too fair skip...
Too short skip
Wahhh..5555...lidat then fl1 no mor stock oredi...left only onesiam n kinkangels...beri sexpensive one
Old 02-09-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1627 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawking0314 View Post
Just want to warn all bros out there.
Today I was diagnosed with oral herpes.
She was the the last one I visited.
Wah please share for info
Old 02-09-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
shawking0314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy85 View Post
Wah please share for info
Will I be banned if shared publicly?
Old 02-09-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 20
sitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

It was a hot day and decided to have a good release...

Been reading thru the FR and Ferrari from Lust365 FR caught my eyes..
Lotsa good FR on her, saw the regular promo and quickly book her before lunch...

Booking is easy, location seems familiar as where mira previously stayed at...

knock knock and a small pettie cute looking gal open the door... wow...
1st look, im impressed.. she looks just like the photo. beautiful .. normal thai tan around 1.6m tall, wearing a bell bottom and normal tshirt... nothing revealing... bought her some food and greet her before heading upstairs.. on the way up, i saw a fair looking gal walking out... Remi... looks good as well.

Headed into the room and had some tcss.. she was kinda shy.. refused to turn on the lights and curtain fully drawn.. but from the fade light, i can see a melon shape face with thick makeup... really like what i see...

Normal chit chat abit before ursher to shower.. shower is really quite SOP with standard cleaning and listerine.. no hanky panky... can see she got a nice perky small B cup with light nips...
Xiao ski stood up proudly to greet her...

dry clean and try to hug her to cassress her but was ask to lie down on the bed.... was thinking maybe she wanna service me gao gao.. so lie down and let her do the action...

she starts off with cathbath, then bbbj.. she got tissue in her hand spitting off her siliva after bbbj... zzzz

i tried to return favour by hugging her and cupping her neh neh... kinda kena siam abit.. then try to kiss her, once again siam... go down to her boobs to kiss her.. wa lau.. siam here n there.. i roam southwards and mei mei got no response.. wanted to paint her but she says cannot... got cyst? zzzzzz
From the dark light, i can see she got a very nice and small shaped mei mei, small lips.

HOW THE HELL did all these FRs talking about frenching and painting comes about?? CB!!!
i kiss her where she use tissue to wipe.. wtf.. I kena poison or what???
Hello!!! i don smoke and use mouth wash ok!!!!

Still thinking she may be too shy so just proceed first and see how later... she CAP me and open the KJ .. I super hate KJ....

Ask her to cowboy me, she did so and sit onto me unwillingly... i can count like 3 secs before she says u come do...!!!!
Feeling damn pissed already, i also don give chance since already paid, ramp her without any mercy...

Done the clean up, proceed to shower again before she ask if i wanna massage... try to be a nice guy and ask if she is tired, just let me lie down to chit chat...
She is from pattaya, working in KTV and i start to get into her books to tell her about my last trip in pattaya, showing her photo etc etc... before hugging her to sleep....

she woke up and apparently left 20mins and ask if wanna 2nd shot... hugging such a tight sexy body and perky boobs, xiao ski give no chance and stood up immediately...
Well.. 2nd shot more or less the same.. slightly come with more moans, no action from her.. mostly i doing the job.... clean up and left...

such a bad experience...

Looks: 9/10 i feel damn chio.. she said she was 26 years old.
body: 9/10 tight, slight tummy and sexy body, slight tan, Remi more fair
boobs: 9/10 small B perky cups with light nips
FJ: 1/10 i am still very taunted with she yelling at me "u come do" after 3 secs of cowboy
GFE: 1/10 seriously.... i stood 1.7m, presentable, smell good with perfume, don smoke, use listerine.. come on???!!!! WTF is wrong ??!!!

Last edited by sitonski; 02-09-2024 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-09-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawking0314 View Post
Just want to warn all bros out there.
Today I was diagnosed with oral herpes.
She was the the last one I visited.
Who are you referring to?
If not convenient to post, pls pm
Thank you
Old 02-09-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coconutnut79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=999947

FR for Gus from Mansion

Face: 10, very similar to pic
Body: 9, nice white skin and huge boobs and ass, perfect height and curves at all the right places
Boobs: 10, soft to touch, ultra sensitive
BBBJ: 10 very long almost cim, expert in teasing balls
FJ: 10, her moan plus her curvy body really drives you crazy especially when doggy
GFE: 10, crazy gfe, great cuddling and overall feels very comforting. Can tell she was very tired but she still put in alot of effort to massage me without me asking.
Overall: 10/10
RTF: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1