The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics View Post
Any bros in GL or coming over? Can meet up for a meal or drink then go chiong together.
wow after so many years finally you surfaced

guess many veterans retired

no longer GL-ing
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wow after so many years finally you surfaced

guess many veterans retired

no longer GL-ing
Hahahaha, I am back in the wild bro! Join me la kopi next time lah. 🤣
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha, I am back in the wild bro! Join me la kopi next time lah. 🤣
yes sir ... permission to fall in GL
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Limpei lai liao. Member since 1998 during mdm moo moo's time. Hor Gao Gan la!

Walao
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
yes sir ... permission to fall in GL
Must call for all war veterans FBO fall in for special op. 🪖
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Limpei lai liao. Member since 1998 during mdm moo moo's time. Hor Gao Gan la!

Walao
Lai lai lai fall in 🪖⚔️🇸🇬
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Topper is Cool - loads of Potential

Falling in nao!!!

Cheong since back in 1996 when Tommy was still young and Yandao at another unit (coudn't recall) before he shifted to 1612 time.

Was overseas for 3 years and when I came back one day in 2001 and walking along the street, fate decrees when a Mercs keeping honking at me with Tommy inside waving me over. So I walked to his car to say hi but then damn happening, he told me that he has a young FL kandao from Msia, came here on student pass and staying at the hotel as me want to try or not? So I maituliao jitao grab the opportunity.

Brief FR: farking fantastic unforgettable experience.

She is the youngest FL I ever bonk, I think she is at most 21, not shaved. I was expecting a pro FL but from her demeanor and smell of her pussy is like still damn new to the trade, suaku suaku and like long time never have sex kind as later every time I lick her pussy, she will squirmed like hell and gets wet easily.

I got into the hotel and was greeted with a lovely young 7/10 kind of innocent lady. After a quick bath together we chatted and sensing we got chemistry, I used my usual trick of pulling her towards me to DFK with my back at the wall, then use the tip of my hardened cock to slowly rub her pussy in between the legs.

She didn't stop me..then I slowly rub my dick head on her pussy lips til can feel her wetness. Then I suddenly I lift up one of her legs to poke her labia at the tip at first...relax...just the tip only... to test water.

Surprisingly not only she didn't stop me but told me " Ay, 不要射进去 ah " then I know Hor Say liao! Jitao pump her like no tomorrow. Nothing compares to pumping a young FL raw with tight and wet pussy.

After those years, I then stopped for more than a decade.

Now recently realised all the Msian girls gone sipeh sian liao. During the good old days, Geylang WL still got locals and Msia girls, some so young and innocent kind.

Wish one day M'sian girls can come back as the communication is much easier, compared to even PRC WLs.

Any bros can give a definitive answer as to what happened to the Msia girls? Why they stop coming as I thought now with better exchange rate, even more and better quality ones will be here, knn WTF happen sia. Is it some new regulation from causeway side or our side?
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Must call for all war veterans FBO fall in for special op. 🪖
Yes Sir

wow more DaiGor fall in

Firer watch your front
Old Today, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Falling in nao!!!

Cheong since back in 1996 when Tommy was still young and Yandao at another unit (coudn't recall) before he shifted to 1612 time.

Was overseas for 3 years and when I came back one day in 2001 and walking along the street, fate decrees when a Mercs keeping honking at me with Tommy inside waving me over. So I walked to his car to say hi but then damn happening, he told me that he has a young FL kandao from Msia, came here on student pass and staying at the hotel as me want to try or not? So I maituliao jitao grab the opportunity.

Brief FR: farking fantastic unforgettable experience.

She is the youngest FL I ever bonk, I think she is at most 21, not shaved. I was expecting a pro FL but from her demeanor and smell of her pussy is like still damn new to the trade, suaku suaku and like long time never have sex kind as later every time I lick her pussy, she will squirmed like hell and gets wet easily.

I got into the hotel and was greeted with a lovely young 7/10 kind of innocent lady. After a quick bath together we chatted and sensing we got chemistry, I used my usual trick of pulling her towards me to DFK with my back at the wall, then use the tip of my hardened cock to slowly rub her pussy in between the legs.

She didn't stop me..then I slowly rub my dick head on her pussy lips til can feel her wetness. Then I suddenly I lift up one of her legs to poke her labia at the tip at first...relax...just the tip only... to test water.

Surprisingly not only she didn't stop me but told me " Ay, 不要射进去 ah " then I know Hor Say liao! Jitao pump her like no tomorrow. Nothing compares to pumping a young FL raw with tight and wet pussy.

After those years, I then stopped for more than a decade.

Now recently realised all the Msian girls gone sipeh sian liao. During the good old days, Geylang WL still got locals and Msia girls, some so young and innocent kind.

Wish one day M'sian girls can come back as the communication is much easier, compared to even PRC WLs.

Any bros can give a definitive answer as to what happened to the Msia girls? Why they stop coming as I thought now with better exchange rate, even more and better quality ones will be here, knn WTF happen sia. Is it some new regulation from causeway side or our side?
We could organize a jb trip go chiong. 🪖🔥
Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lai lai lai fall in 🪖⚔️🇸🇬

Nb..promoted to BG ljao....Sgt Walao salute sir! Sedia! Hormat Sir!

Walao HGG!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1