The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:01 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25131 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgf81 View Post
Zara would fit your requirement.
Thanks bro. She is the only ML whom I can never ever get a reply from

Moshimosh, thanks bro too. I’ll try. How did I miss her height

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 17
scandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Any kind bros can recommend a PRC ML who is petite in size, say height at around 150-155cm? Thanks
Vanilla is ok. I scrolled through all MLs in SLG, can’t seem to find one. Maybe some of them in real life are much more petite than what they have listed.
Thanks bros
Xiao wan zi and honey both are quite short too
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/honey-massage/

Broke my own rule not to visit mls with bj in listing. She is a fl: asked 200 for bj, fj didn't disclose.

Look: exactly like photos, young, great figure
Service: massage - meh, not piano but lack of experience. Hj - tried to finish as fast as possible. No kiss, no zhut, no fingering. In a and out in 40 min

Rtm: no
the red flag was her frequently changing names.
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
Visited Ke Xin today, tried looking for something new when i can't make any appt with my RTM list.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ke-xin-massage/

saw the boobs in the video and i cannot tahan already, also taken note is FL on titty website.

- location in g area, same place as ice cream.
- looks wise discount 20-30%, the picture is her but in person can see got some age due to wrinkles around the eye area but still look kind of sweet
age guesstimate is around mid-30s
- body wise average build, got a bit flabby tummy but her boobs made up for it, big and still in good shape.
- Very good fun and her sluttiness level is high, once the door close already start moaning and hugging while pressing her boobs on me everywhere.
- shower together, she can give a very strong eye contact with a CFM look
after that ask me lay on bed, the huge wardrobe beside the bed is full mirror surface, before starting she apply some kind of lotion or fragrance over her body while admiring herself in the mirror and even did a little dance, damn slutty.
- massage is just a short while and sensual is excellent. Boobs massage and catbath all over both front and back before focusing on inner thigh and groin area with a lot of teasing and licking
- the bird already super hard but she will take her time and carry on licking the front and back of the shaft and shift to the balls and come back again, already cannot tahan and wondering when she will put inside mouth and start blowing, when she finally does it, it's a huge sense of pleasure and relief, i say she is quite expert in keeping the tension high throughout.
- Her sluttiness level throughout and the CFM face she keeps making is such a huge turn on for me, i ended up leaving with a harder hit to my wallet. No shortchange of time, ending still gave me a short prostate massage before offering to shower me again.
- Overall service is good, recommended for slutty big boob milf lovers
How is the roaming signal? Is she FN?

up list kept separately
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Macklemore123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

https://sgbeautycastle13.com/miumiu-...-unlimited-hj/

Looks: 3/10. Totally fake photos/video. Looks like late 40yo auntie with saggy tits
Location: 2/10. Shady af. In a shop in Balestier, walls almost non-existent cause i could hear the customers at the bar next door talking.
Hygiene: 0/10. After i shot, I could see her squatting down into a mop pail and washing her hands there. Honestly i'm not sure how much cum there is in that pail
Service: -10/10. This is honestly the worst. I've never written a single FR before but this shitty experience made me do it. Upon arrival, asked me to pay upfront $180 for 1.5hrs, unlimited shots with Nuru. After getting on the bed, she tried to dissuade me from doing Nuru, which i obliged. Some pointless massage for about 15min, then ask me to flip over for 1st shot and showered after that. Everything was still fine till now. The moment i got back on the massage bed, she started to jerk me off again. Mind you this was literally 5min after i shot my first shot. Told her i needed like 20min rest for next shot, and she starting saying things like if i can't do it, then don't request for 2 shots. Throughout this time, she kept rushing and saying why so slow, you can't even do it, etc which totally spoiled the mood. I told her forget it and i got up to leave. I commented that this was unacceptable, and she even had the cheek to say she put in alot of effort and was tired. Mind you, I was in and out within 40min, even though i paid for 1.5hrs session. Total turn off

I wrote a review on sgbeautycastle directly, but as expected it was removed (or not even posted). Will never trust this website ever again.
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
How is the roaming signal? Is she FN?
FN, 5G and horny
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3880 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Any kind bros can recommend a PRC ML who is petite in size, say height at around 150-155cm? Thanks
Vanilla is ok. I scrolled through all MLs in SLG, can’t seem to find one. Maybe some of them in real life are much more petite than what they have listed.
Thanks bros
I thought someone just say it’s white snow or nothing!

Find our old flame to celebrate house warming lor.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Xiao wan zi and honey both are quite short too
I’ll check out Xiaowanzi. As for honey, seems got some negatives. Skip for now. Thanks bro

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

下不了手,记得吗?

Our old flame? If she invite me for house warming, her first month rental on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I thought someone just say it’s white snow or nothing!

Find our old flame to celebrate house warming lor.

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wcbg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,
I can’t find xiao yi listing anymore, did she returned?
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -63 / Power: 0
ballzx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Lol can tell the girls u like are all slim syt type with b cup boobs.
yea planning try them 1 by 1, but prob will prioritise the short term stay ones first. Too many to choose
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
justpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macklemore123 View Post
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Looks: 3/10. Totally fake photos/video. Looks like late 40yo auntie with saggy tits
Location: 2/10. Shady af. In a shop in Balestier, walls almost non-existent cause i could hear the customers at the bar next door talking.
Hygiene: 0/10. After i shot, I could see her squatting down into a mop pail and washing her hands there. Honestly i'm not sure how much cum there is in that pail
Service: -10/10. This is honestly the worst. I've never written a single FR before but this shitty experience made me do it. Upon arrival, asked me to pay upfront $180 for 1.5hrs, unlimited shots with Nuru. After getting on the bed, she tried to dissuade me from doing Nuru, which i obliged. Some pointless massage for about 15min, then ask me to flip over for 1st shot and showered after that. Everything was still fine till now. The moment i got back on the massage bed, she started to jerk me off again. Mind you this was literally 5min after i shot my first shot. Told her i needed like 20min rest for next shot, and she starting saying things like if i can't do it, then don't request for 2 shots. Throughout this time, she kept rushing and saying why so slow, you can't even do it, etc which totally spoiled the mood. I told her forget it and i got up to leave. I commented that this was unacceptable, and she even had the cheek to say she put in alot of effort and was tired. Mind you, I was in and out within 40min, even though i paid for 1.5hrs session. Total turn off

I wrote a review on sgbeautycastle directly, but as expected it was removed (or not even posted). Will never trust this website ever again.
You inspired me to write my experience which happened in June. Same photos.

Location was near Guillemard Rd, old shopping mall xx Square.

Same exact experience as you. Dirty AF.

It was a closed down SPA. She said they got raided recently so now they close everything. Go in, mattress on the floor. Whatever you want she will dissuade. Just HJ quickly and get you to cum fast.

She tried to cook up some cock and bull story abt sleeping with her best friend BF blah blah. Ugly AF, service shit AF, scam, BS, and just a disgrace to the community.

A disrespect to chiongsters.
Old Today, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
justpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densco View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/zara-massage/

Yesterday booked 120min and tried juagen service by Zara.
Her technique is good and sensual at the same time.
Her massage skills are really awesome and hard, feel so relaxed after the session. I wonder how she have so much power from a frame tight body.
She got some restriction. Nipple is very sensitive and not allow to touch. Some bro may not like it.

Location is at a Condo and nice place, nice view

Overall is good.
Location is awesome with good scenery. Massage is hard and on point.

However very restricted roaming. Cant touch nipple, cant kiss, cant put your hands anywhere.

If you want a real good massage and standard HJ, she is the one for you.
Old Today, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Never try MHT, saw reviews she is meaty. I like slim and young.
Meaty or not depends on individual, I like tall and not skinny or fat MLs. Her figure is just nice to me and very comfortable to cuddle and hug. I find her pretty and her massage skill is quite gd so I still keep her in my rotation list.
Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macklemore123 View Post
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Service: -10/10. This is honestly the worst. I've never written a single FR before but this shitty experience made me do it.

Most of us already blacklisted Beautycastle MLs long time ago. Mostly MILF and GILF PRCs using 照骗 to turn them into pretty SYT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1