The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 05:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jungleboy9001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Challenge of the huge cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
More big cups attacking our shores

Hey man could you share ctc thanks 😁😁
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2262 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
Ya sia, at most she spit at your bro when doing boobjob. There was this H cup few months back that could do what you want (full menu actually), unfortunately she only stayed for a short while
do you mean Anne?

actually Nana can do more... she did offered to me but i feel price is way beyond my comfort zone for prc
during teasing she was kissing the shaft and ask if i wan bj but say need to top up so den i further asked if can do fj, she said if i will paying to pay XXX amount haha

anyway she already RTC and indeed one of the rare and most inproportional body i have seen
Old Today, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2262 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
This one also very huge cup. Haha! WeChat I put below. You all ownself add. Don't pm me.

WeChat Gg6662-
leaving now at the end of 2 year stint
another huge cup gone haha

but i have to agree with many of the bro comment here
she has very limited services but chatty so end up become frenzone
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RazerOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
The humsup me kena attacked by the 4 melons last night

After fed cut, STI index surged and reits rocketing, payout comes then the humsup me want to settle my craving of melons. Took up the double fly option (V and Z) that one of the senior bro mentioned previously, emperor enjoyment at emperor cost.

V need no introduction as many bros here already tested drive. Z is very new, mid 20s by sight, fair-tone, C melons. And her eyes are really killing, like girl kena wronged many time, full of 委屈 and a bit teary. Really stir up my urge to protect her

Last time is me attacks the melons once door close or curtain draw at other joints. But this time, surprise is the element. I got attacked by the 2 pairs of soft and enormous melons. Tui-na is good, many many soft pressing and rubbing by the melons and my face consistently kena squeezed. V and Z at each side, turn left zhut zhut, turn right also zhut zhut, whole time zhut and grope. It is not for the faint heart. Go for this combo, must must need to control and tahan.

Release option is still quite standard, basic and very happy. Chose to spill the barley by the melons squeeze.

On my way out saw C with makeup in clubbing wear. Fuyoh, not bad sia, eyes big big watery, spilling her melon valley too. If see her in club confirm go grind her one. She need to doll up, quite a decent girl though

Disclaimer again ah, this is purely my personal experience, YMMV. And this sharing is not in any objective of advertising nor I’m not linked to any ML. I paid for my visit

Hi, can share their contact? Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1