The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Areallyzara, HannahEvelle

Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: FL Scene in SG

You two should open a room and fuck each other backside. Pls keep the discussion abt FL scene in Sg
Old Today, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
truthsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Scene in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
Beginning for me is the influx of PRC FLs almost 20 years ago. $150/1 easily can get a SYT. Back then, no dome 2 yet or just started. Then slowly see the rise of fake FRs from OKTs.

Then came this Vie OKT no name mentioned, beginning the girls were ok, got 1 gem though. Now the service also mostly CMI. Worse is price is double on average.

On and off, patronise Thai FLs. Their service are mostly OK. Least they got the consistency. On and off, I am able to get "xtra" bonus. If any bro who is not put off with tattoos. Thai FLs are mostly ok.

Now, we got this INDO FL OKT. Knn, 1st time booking put me aéroplane. Waited for almost 2hrs for NOTHING, kept asking me whether I am still there. Either, the OKT got mental illness or just plain sadist. Things are just getting from bad to worse overall. As for geylang. I only tried twice. 1 legal house and 1 streetwalker before 2010. It was ok, nothing to shout about.

I heard orchard area recently got streetwalkers. Any good experience please share

Still saving money for my HK trip to bang white FLs. For 300+ sgd conversion per pop, they seem like a good deal to me. 2nd is to try MY Malays FLs biatches with tudongs and lingere in the same pic

I also had very bad experience with the Indo FL OKT, booked the timing but say the FL not ready. Ended up waited for 30 mins I just go find other stable. Really waste of time. I still see he still advertising with many fake FRs now. Anyway you and I dodged a bullet, a friend of mine actually waited until he get but the "girl" not sure is real girl as can see visible moustache on the girl face or not end up he saw and left.

By the way just ignore that stupid troll. He can comment all he wants but nobody actually replying him lol.
Old Today, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: FL Scene in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer View Post
I also had very bad experience with the Indo FL OKT, booked the timing but say the FL not ready. Ended up waited for 30 mins I just go find other stable. Really waste of time. I still see he still advertising with many fake FRs now. Anyway you and I dodged a bullet, a friend of mine actually waited until he get but the "girl" not sure is real girl as can see visible moustache on the girl face or not end up he saw and left.

By the way just ignore that stupid troll. He can comment all he wants but nobody actually replying him lol.
With a moustache? Jizzzz, lol. Thanks for the heads up!
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
With a moustache? Jizzzz, lol. Thanks for the heads up!
truthsayer is being sarcastic by referring to you as a nobody who keeps replying. HAHAHA.
Indeed, you are a nobody. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1