The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Seeding PRC women with your sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
I kinda did. This was a long time ago when PRC FLs $150 per pop can get you a very hot SYT. Got this very very pretty PRC who is my type. Very fair skin, cute face, nice firm B cup breasts with pink nipples, flexible due to practising yoga.

Got a very fine needle, poke abt 3 very fine holes in the centre of the condom (Had tried testing with more holes at home but the condom became fragile and tore) . Wear it myself to avoid suspicion, poke and unload. I make sure I hold for a few secs longer and push all the way in to make sure some ooze out. Inseminated and withdrawal.

Did she get pregnant and give birth to your child?
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14179 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I kinda did. This was a long time ago when PRC FLs $150 per pop can get you a very hot SYT. Got this very very pretty PRC who is my type. Very fair skin, cute face, nice firm B cup breasts with pink nipples, flexible due to practising yoga.

Got a very fine needle, poke abt 3 very fine holes in the centre of the condom (Had tried testing with more holes at home but the condom became fragile and tore) . Wear it myself to avoid suspicion, poke and unload. I make sure I hold for a few secs longer and push all the way in to make sure some ooze out. Inseminated and withdrawal.

Very nice.
Did the girl suspect?
I presume she refused RAW.
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

But you will never find out whether you become a father. Most probably she is not impregnated by you.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4353 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Yes, he found one.

This is a classic story of WL and client which both become "friends and fuck buddies" but still money is primary concern to the WL.

I guess it is very difficult to have "free lunch" with those WL(s).

It is mentioned many times, it is better "to fuck and forget" and less costlier
in the long run.
I have free lunch before but that was soooooo long ago. it was a sichuan ML. We met at some overseas location for her visa run to sg. I book a hotel and had too many wild times there. while she's on our shores, she would take time off to watch movies, dinner with me and piak piak of cos. She's in contact with me and we still piak piak when we meet. she's divorced now.
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 23
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Congratulations! you are now a proud father
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Seeding PRC women with your sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Very nice.
Did the girl suspect?
I presume she refused RAW.
Didn't say directly, I just test the waters on the 1st session by saying I forgot to bring condom. Lazy to go down. Then, she said she got. Would be fucking obvious if I said I wanted raw. Everything would be traced back to me.

The poking was on the 2nd session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_v2 View Post
Congratulations! you are now a proud father
Thing is, even if successfully impregnated. She don't have an idea how is the father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
But you will never find out whether you become a father. Most probably she is not impregnated by you.
TBH, Whether she's impregnated by me or not. I seriously don't give a fuck. There's no way she and I will know the end result. It's the thrill of not getting caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
Hey folks,

I'm curious: How many of you chiongsters have cum inside PRC women before? Shot all your sperm inside their va-chinas? I wanna hear some stories from the chiongsters bros.
TBH, you're late to the game. Unless, you're earning 10K per month after CPF. The top-notch PRCs now cause a bomb and harder to deceive. Let alone inseminated by stealth. Now, there's so many Nationalities for you to seed them. Thai FLs are the easiest in my exp. And I not even paying Xtra. Keep yourself in shape, know how to talk. Best, if you've some money and a car. You can basically seed any woman you want. Even a pauper like me will get bonus from FLs sometimes. Pardon me, if you're a senior Chiongster

Last edited by Zetyalpha; Yesterday at 06:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't say directly, I just test the waters on the 1st session by saying I forgot to bring condom. Lazy to go down. Then, she said she got. Would be fucking obvious if I said I wanted raw. Everything would be traced back to me.

The poking was on the 2nd session.

Thing is, even if successfully impregnated. She don't have an idea how is the father

TBH, Whether she's impregnated by me or not. I seriously don't give a fuck. There's no way she and I will know the end result. It's the thrill of not getting caught.

TBH, you're late to the game. Unless, you're earning 10K per month after CPF. The top-notch PRCs now cause a bomb and harder to deceive. Let alone inseminated by stealth. Now, there's so many Nationalities for you to seed them. Thai FLs are the easiest in my exp. And I not even paying Xtra. Keep yourself in shape, know how to talk. Best, if you've some money and a car. You can basically seed any woman you want. Even a pauper like me will get bonus from FLs sometimes. Pardon me, if you're a senior Chiongster
How old was she?
G legal house?
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
How old was she?
G legal house?
Nah, FL @ Geylang at the infamous hotel. Should be ard 23-24. Those were the days, The pink nips is way better than the local biatches here.

Fucking firm, gorgeous and squeezable breasts. One of best pair I ever licked and squeezed.

Fucking biatch love it so much when I doggy her and squeezed her breasts. She like it so much that she DIY herself too, LOL

Last edited by Zetyalpha; Yesterday at 07:32 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Nah, FL @ Geylang at the infamous hotel. Should be ard 23-24. Those were the days, The pink nips is way better than the local biatches here.

Fucking firm, gorgeous and squeezable breasts. One of best pair I ever licked and squeezed.

Fucking biatch love it so much when I doggy her and squeezed her breasts. She like it so much that she DIY herself too, LOL
Hidden camera?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1