The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Loneatime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pauline, Lust365
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...hlight=pauline

Looks: 9/10 wysiwyg
Body: 9/10 petite but slightly more tan in perosn
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup, v sensitive nipples
Bbbj: 9/10 hard suctions but clean no teeth at all
Painting/69: 10 sweet tasting
Fj: 9/10 special menu is a must to avail .

Rtf: very high chance
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Inductor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Slyvia Pink Lady
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.ph...ghlight=slyvia

Location good with ample parking. Instructions was clear by okt and very friendly.

She looks exactly like her photos, 99% same, super nice. Black lingerie as seen in video, wah look like your secretary at office you secretly banged.

Usually not really into Bj, cos usually just standard one. But she prove me wrong, building the momentum slowly but sure till I damn highhh.

She rides on me well and she has good stamina. Enjoyed being pumped and fucked, but pls don't go too hard also la.

Ended up overstayed, really sorry for my bro next after me. Knn KC, gfe gao gao
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
nivlek0099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bambam, CF

Looks 8/10 got discount
Body 9/10 for meaty bro lovers
Boobs 20/10 E cups WOW
BBBJ 9/10 one of the best I tried
FJ 10/10 PSE style, solid in doggy
Gfe 10/10 can converse quite well in English - likes to tell story about tattoo and her life back in Thai, gao gao ah.
She is a pro, stayed here for quite a while and she had many regulars client , not surprised given her service and body
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zestykik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dyson Pinklady

Location : walkable from MRT, to me still okay and i think worth the walk to visit
Looks : walked in and she was in a tight black dress with her hair up in a bun she has long hair and is slight tanned, thick lips and long eyebrows with braces. Damn cute when she smiles but also fking hot to look at when fucking.
Bj: the star of the show and the reason i booked her, her name dyson for a reason, she deepthroats and then uses tongue to play with your cock when its in her mouth, i almost shoot damn fast, was tempted to just let her blow me the whole 2S. She damn playful also will suck on my fingers and suck my balls and jerk me off. I got so turned on i started thursting and she took it well also
Painting : NA
Fingering : NA
FJ : Did all positions starting with CG, was enjoying her waist tattoos, i put my hand on her throat and i think he took it as a challenge to see who can be more wild, she upped the pace and i almost finish there. She has quite a big ass for a skinny girl, the piaking sound during doggy damn shiok, can smack abit also. My fav is missionary but both legs to the side, can admire her figure, S line with the slightly visible abs, long legs and also still feel her butt. Finished my second shot in standing doggy infront of small mirror
COF : after 1st i kneeled over her chest and she blew me for awhile before i blew on her face (YMMV)
RTF : Yes

Overall: definitely one of my best bonks so far, we had good chemistry. If you are a petite/BJ lover you should definitely not miss out.

She was saying she not much cust so far, so i promised this FR, any bros visiting her pls buy her some food or sourplum drink(she was drinking and says she no time buy)
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Girl:Rita
Stable: Flirtygirls
Link: https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1003362

It’s been a long while since I wrote a FR for any girl as recently I haven’t had much luck getting girls that were absolutely great in service.

That changed today when I took time off from work and decided to go back to the stables I usually frequent. Actually wanted another girl but she was booked till 5.30pm so settled on Rita who just arrived and I was her first customer.

Made my way down to her nearest mrt and walked less than 5 minutes to her hotel. After getting her room number, made my way upstairs. Knocked on the door and Rita opened the door after a short while.

She led me into the room which had two single beds. So most likely one is for work and the other is for sleeping. Stripped and she led me to the shower which was exactly what you get at the very old school swimming pools. A small shower head protruding from the wall. She bathed me thoroughly from front to back and we had some small talk there. Turns out that she is actually working in a massage parlour at Ramkhamhaeng and came because her friend said that she could make more money here.

We proceeded back to the bed after drying ourselves and she started by giving me a Catbath from my neck to my balls. We also had frenching and tongue fighting. Her bbbj was really good with a lot of tongue actions on the little head. After about 10 minutes of sucking and deep throat, I got her to get into 69 and I started licking her pussy and fingering her. I started with one finger digging her pussy and later inserted two fingers in and she didn’t have any complaints which was very rare these days. Later I even inserted a finger into her ass and finger fucked her ass. Again, no complaints from her.

After a while, she got up and took a condom and opened it. She then sucked me again before capping me. She then got on top of me and started riding me. 5 minutes plus later, she said she was tired and we changed positions. I rammed her as hard and furious as I could and 10 minutes later when I felt my cum cumming, I stripped off the condom and unloaded everything on her body. Some of my cum landed on her face but she didn’t even complain when she took some tissue paper to wipe the cum off.

We then proceeded to the bathroom to wash up. Upon returning to the bed, she lay beside me and I started sucking her nipples. After a while she asked me if I wanted a massage. I flipped over and she started giving me a reasonably good leg and back massage. After a 15 minute massage, she started licking and kissing my back and after a while she got me to lie on my back and started giving me a bbbj again. After about 5 minutes, she capped me and got on top of me. This time she was doing all the work for about 10 minutes before I got her into missionary. I thrusted into her fast and furious for about 15 minutes before I knew I was going to unload so I pulled the condom off and HJ myself until I sprayed my cum all over her body again. We then went to wash up and I dressed up and left satisfied with my session with her.

Ratings:
Boobs: B cup
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 6/10, chubby
Bbbj: 9/10, very wet bbbj with lots of deep throat and licking of the little head
Catbath: 9/10, lick from neck to balls
Frenching: 9/10, can do tongue fighting with her
FJ: 8.5/10 can do multiple patterns with her. Able to take hard and deep penetration without any complaints
GFE: 9/10, works hard, treats you like her bf so overall an enjoyable session with her
Overall: 8.5/10, very hardworking and service oriented lady. Works very hard and is definitely one of the better ones.
RTF: Yes
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
Frisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Vegas T21

Booked her last night @ G with easy access so no issues.
Pic shown is very much her as shown with slightly darker skin tone.
She is slightly on the thic side.
Big big tits that are soft and a big bouncy rounded soft ass.
Would say body Bakness about a 3-4.

First impression: Vegas looks is not a real stunner but she is cute looking and she has a nice smile but as she initially did not talk much and just asked me if I wanted to take a shower, handed me a towel and went to turn on the shower and not shower together.

I wasn't sure if this night was going to be good.
However, I am so very glad I booked her and had such a great time with her.

After shower she asked me to lie down and started to give me a massage. Very good pressure which really relaxed me. She was still clothed in her black top dress so I still wasn't sure if this was going to be a good night but after her massage she started to undress and damn her tits are big. She smiled at me and started to attack me and lick suck and kiss all over my body. Moving down to my cock and licking my entire cock and balls then vacuum suck my cock and deepthroat several times. Again she looked up and smiled then became a horny raging volcano wanting sex.

Started one intense fucking session in cowgirl and finally finished spooning Vegas for my 1st shot. Throughout the session she happily allowed me to suck her tits and dfk her freely. After 1st shot, we rested a bit and that was when she started to talk more comfortably as we cuddle kiss and chat. Second round again started with a massage but more gentle and sensual then again another raging fuck with vacuum sucking my cock and even my nipples, tried fucking her once more but my power ran out so haha we continued to kiss and cuddle and we spent the rest of the time licking and sucking each other till my time was up.

This turn out to be better than I expected so absolutely I will go back for her.
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 2
Bonbonbonkee is one of the Best!Bonbonbonkee is one of the Best!Bonbonbonkee is one of the Best!Bonbonbonkee is one of the Best!

Mint - Lust365
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...highlight=mint

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 8
Main scene:
Enjoyed her catbath licks that's super sensual and steamy. Super tyt in all positions and even when she's alr dripping wet. Gfe is high too as she enjoy long hugs and kisses.

She is a hot ot babe. May look simple and good girl in pics but in person is drop dead gorgeous. She is also super easy going and can converse in English.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
yingchin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyingchin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR got Pink FoxyThai

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1002613

Near end of Sept.

After reading FR from other Bro, decided to give Pink a try.

Looks: Close to pictures need to +/- add in a few more years
Boobs,34~36 maybe, enhanced
Body: very slim fit, as in gym fit, lean body, no tummy or fats, something rare
AR: Yes
Painting: Allow
Fingering: Allow
Pussy: Shaved, no smelly
BBBJ: This is true like other bro said, very hardworking can go for long time, wet suction.
Communication; English not a problem

Once in room , will ask if I want to take a shower.
Feel like a gf taking care of you.
She got a pair of "I want you" eyes, especially when she is doing BBBJ, really can go on and on.
For those that like lady to look up while BBBJ Pink for you.
Fun to play with, if you manage to hit her sensitive spot, she will say "You make me die"
Like those Jap AV, you paint and finger till they cum and beg you to stop at the same time you just keep attacking, Pink will shiver and say "please..."

FJ, is nice , Doggy view is great, no kY needed.
After that feel a bit lazy ask her ride no top, she is good , can go on and on till she cum and stop, lol
Would add in a bonus point for her, she will help you to button up your shirt.

Overall for say a fun lady to be with.
If hit the sensitive spot, bingo.
Brother who like non stop BBBJ, and enjoy rider. she is the one.

lastly the old saying
One man meat one man poison.
Reference for other brothers sourcing
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
justpeaceleague deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustpeaceleague deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Fanny from Lust for her good service

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...ighlight=fanny

Looks: 9.5 Chio. Giving me vibes of anime cos player
Body: 9 petite, nice arms and paper thin waist
Bbbj: 9 first timer and ry young so understable she's quite shy at first. Fast learner I may say, she quickly got how I wanted to be sucked
Fj: 10 super tight shaved pussy. I still felt her tightness even after I ate her up

Rtf is a yes
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anny from flirtygirls
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1003287

Wild lady with great body on shore

Saw the tg promo on Anny and took a slot with Bro okt

Good massage and Bbbj service was her main key point to make me stay full 90mins with her, she very playful and love to use her skillful tongue to lick my nipps and light biting lol

Very wild on bed and very energetic

Really fuck this old man to jelly legged but after the whole session she still massage me well till I dose off

Very nice session and definitely will find time to back again

Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
springhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"FR For Nina ( Merci)
OKT : Fast responds
Name : Nina
Look : same as photo
Body : natural boobs just nice to grab. smooth skin & nice ASS
BBBJ : 9.5 / 10
FJ : 10 / 10 ( she enjoyed it 🫢 )
GFE : very cheerful
Remarks : She can do a solid good massage ( must request hard massage)
RTF : yes 😋 but going back soon
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 2
Brojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud of

Lady: Bowi
Stable: Silk-Stockings
OKT: Fast response, trustworthy
Looks: 9/10 for a change, having some meaty sexy girl on my menu. That fighter naughty girl look hooked me up
Body: 10/10 curvy, meat on right places
Frenching: 9/10 good t2t technique
Boobs: 9/10 C Cup Natural. Soft and bouny
BBBJ: 10/l10 she maybe young but she's a pro
FJ: 10/10 she's all rounder. Can take any position with deep thrustings. Didn't go that hard on her a si am scared I will hurt her
GFE: 10/10 worth my time and penny
Damage: $160/60mins/2Shots

Always good standard babe from bro Silk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1