The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 9
LaxBro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLaxBro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Vodka from Club Friday

Had a late night session with her before heading home. Seeing her in real person woah not much different from her photos. Blonde hair, tiny waist, super big boobs looking like a real melons.

After weeks of intense work load, really need a hardcore fuck to release all the stress. She completed the job nicely.

Like other bros have mentioned in their reviews, she is the one who will let you fuck her damn hard and her moan is very loud till next room also can hear, plus the piak piak sound when I fuck her

She suck my cock very aggresive like her life depends on it. She mentioned no client ever leave her room without cum. LOL LOL.

Attitude was good and she knows her stuff to how to make a man happy, loves flirting and boosting your ego.

I admit there's still a commercial feel, but you come to fuck and she did it well done. Fuck your brains out, giving unlimited access to her assets. Damn it was worth every penny.
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl : Hazeline (VP)

Wow what can I say. Just like bro kingsmen and chionz mentioned. Green, pretty, tight. Best fuck this year imo.

She picked me up from the door in her jacket and short black dress (like in pic). Can see her beautiful hourglass figure. I knew I was in for a treat. Her looks not XMM vibes but rather GND vibe. Grows on you and is super sexy.

After feasting with my eyes, we finally reached her room. Showered alone (idm - I like to clean myself). And there we were, on the bed. Took bro kingsmen’s advise and talk to her, made her laugh a little to ease her nerves. She definitely won’t be coming back anytime soon as she has her day job to go back to. Low mileage girl, even more turn on!

One thing I like about Hazel one is her body hugging dress. I like to undress them while exploring their body. Most girls just strip naked themselves - I supposed she’s too green to know that most just take it off themselves.

Enjoyed my time undressing her. Sucked her nipples while playing with her pussy. Her pussy, oh my. So tight and clean. She lied down as if she was giving me the indication to take control. So I played with her tits with my tongue and slowly made my way down south. No smell, no foul taste. Just a beautiful abalone. Wow.

Enjoy my time savouring her while looking at her from below. Her legs couldn’t hold in and eventually tightened up to squeeze my head while pulling me up.

She pulled me up while she was still lying down on her bed. Inviting for a face fuck. Damn. All while she spread her legs missionary style. I mild face fucked her while playing her pussy. What a sight to behold.

I guided her while I lay on my back, inviting for a Bj. She’s super green. No technique whatsoever so bros have mentioned. She cap me and started riding, no rhythm and movement was awkward because she wasn’t experience.

I decided to take charge. Carried her to flip her over started missionary. The tightest pussy I’ve fucked. Crazy. Can’t believe my eyes I’m fucking this hot pretty low mileage girl. Can hear wet sound as I picked my pace up, her pussy juices start to build up. She took my hand and guide it to choke her. Damn I also came then. Need to learn how to last long man. Couldn’t enjoy that position as I was fighting myself to not cum haha

Felt like I was going to finish so I went for my favourite finish - doggy. Beautiful ass and body from the back to savour. Instead of normally doggy where girls would use their hands to support their weight, She gave me both her hands to hold from the back and bring her to pound town. She’s so submissive the whole hour. Idk if it’s because of the rapport I built at the start or what but man I’ll miss her.

Thank you bro VP for bringing this gem. One for the memories! For bros on the fence, I recommend you book her now as she’s leaving tmr or Sunday.

PS: She’s new and nervous. Always give small talk and make her comfortable and she’ll reward you. I should’ve bought food or drinks for her.
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
Lor Mee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLor Mee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Manana SNS

She look better in real person with the exotic alluring and sexy easy-going and willing to please lady with long straight hair.

Body was in a good shape. Height was normal with curvy body, fair skin and a hot bouncy ass. Boobies are huge to me, nice and perfect, natural with sensitive nipple that was just nice and fit into her tight body.

She allows DFK, reciprocates well when I initiate and will open her mouth and stick out her soft tongue to glue with mine. My mouth remains glued to hers almost throughout the whole session.

The BBBJ was very powerful with strong suction. It was sensual and slurpy. She is skillful with no teething effect. She even deepthroat me and it was a first time for me, very unforgettable.

While painting her hot wet, clean shaven and tight pussy, it really make her go wild and high then she ask me to inject her immediately.

The FJ with her wassuper good and satisfying. Very accommodating to my request, change doggy riding missionary then riding without complaining. Moaning as fantastic and her service indeed is solid. Bed skill is good.

Communication was not an issue with her and GFE was high. We had a good time together, enjoy her company and i left the place a happy man.
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Fling_boy is Cool - loads of Potential

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Fling_boy
Lady: Christie
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No try
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 10/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥 She will treat you like Bf
Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Evelynn (VP)

3rd session of the week before a short break for myself and wallet. Unfortunately, was unable to match Feyonce schedule, but I was rewarded with Evelynn instead. She greeted me in a black night gown and i knew i was in another delicious treat when i saw her. She is tall, pretty, fair with smooth skin.

It is worth to note that her room has an ensuite bathroom After shower, we were both in our birthday suits. Even though she just woke up, she still looks amazing with her enhanced racks and point nipples inviting me to slurp on it. We spent half the session just talking and talking, sharing about her time here and gossips here and there. I was telling her that I saw her in 3 different locations.

Onto the action, bros will be glad that she offers DFK, painting, 69 and her BBBJ is quite decent. She sucked on my nipples left to right then slowly went to the standing pole below. Before going down on me, she went for my knees to my thigh then onto my balls. She was working her tongue so low that i think she would attack my A hole had i lifted my legs up. After which, she attacked my crownjewel, working hard slurping that hard rod while i told her to position for 69. As i lick her pussy from the clit to the love hole, she twitched. I continued exploring her garden with my tongue while she twitches and clenches her butt cheeks from time to time.

I could not take it anymore and asked to fuck her. She looked at me with the cheeky smirk and whipped out the condom. Before she capped me, she went for a BJ again, but all i could say is better luck next time. I was determined to fuck her. As my rod went into her lovehole, i thought i stuffed into an oven! Her pussy was piping hot, it felt real good! I stopped moving to feel the warmth while she stared at me and nodded her head aggressively as if she could not wait further to be fucked hard by my rock hard tool. I went forward for DFK and paced up my thrusting while she moans in ecstasy. Cognisant of the time left, i didnt plan to hold my urge to release and cummed in her. The whole action was only 15mins and rest was spent chitchatting.

Evelynn definitely has the potential to be a top gem or even legend. The entire session felt intimate, it was a great bonk for me
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
FR for Evelynn (VP)
was a great bonk for me
Haha, she is super eager to please and extremely sensitive to pussy eating. I saw those white cum kept flowing out during my session, couldn’t take it and want to enter as soon as possible. After that very satisfying coz of the wet bed sheet. If any of you never make any FL cum before, I highly recommend Evelyn, but you have to make sure you last long enough when you are inside. She really put in effort to make you feel comfortable and try to please you as much as possible.
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Amazing FR bro. Always a treat to read your reports. Envious of your daily bonks. Bro VPremium surely have you to thank for singlehandedly carrying his business at this point. 👍 Hope he can accord some VVIP privileges to you for supporting his girls and driving traffic haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Helpful as always! Love the build up!
Thank you bros for the kind words 🙏 Hope you have a bonkful weekend ahead and looking forward to your FRs as always.
Special mention and kudos to bro @Trafalgar for his recent FRs of the euro/exotic girls. I would be lying if I said that I am not tempted to give the girls a try after reading his FRs. I may very well take the plunge one day due to your amazing FRs of them bro 👍

VVIP privileges will be a nice to have, but TBH I am already very satisfied with the professionalism and level of arrangement service provided by bro @VPremium and the quality of his girls, his stable and girls are truly bang for buck 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
I'm also certain you're a good looking chad to unlock full suite every time. 👍
Quote:
bro is definitely one handsome chad that knows his way around ladies!
Thank you bros, you are too kind 🙏
TBH I don’t really consider myself good looking and practically speaking I suspect the girls don’t really care about our appearance too as long as we maintain a reasonable upkeep and a healthy level of hygiene when we meet them.

What perhaps matters more to the girls is how we treat them (I generally treat them as friends instead of commercial workers and try to brighten up their day as much as possible given that it is not easy for them to be in the FL line) and more importantly, how they perceive us and their impression of our “spending power”. It just so happens that my day job requires me to be in a business suit most of the time and that is my default attire when I meet the girls. Dressing does play a part in creating a good impression, and I guess the attire for my day job creates the perception that I am a “good paying” customer hence they tend to open up more to me. But of course there are a lot of other factors at play as well, such as our ability to connect and create chemistry with the girl.
Old Today, 05:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdemoacc View Post
Girl : Hazeline (VP)

PS: She’s new and nervous. Always give small talk and make her comfortable and she’ll reward you. I should’ve bought food or drinks for her.
Quote:
Great FR as usual bro! Glad that you enjoyed your session with Hazeline. She is definitely a looker, and very helpful advice for other bros here on breaking the ice before the session starts. It definitely helps with the build up for sure! Hazeline was super nervous when i met her, literally trembling. A pity that she does not plan to continue, so bros should def catch her before she is gone for good if you want to bonk a hot chick!
Amazing FR for Hazeline bro @ofdemoacc, glad that you enjoyed your session with her and that my tip helped out abit. I have upped your points bro 🙏
Thank you bro @chionz for leading the way with your commando FR of Hazeline 👍 It not for your FR I am pretty sure a lot of us bros would not have thought of paying this goddess a visit before she likely leaves our shores for good. Thank you bro 🙏

Good point bro ofdemoacc on bringing Hazeline food or drinks to help break the ice. For bros who are planning to visiting Hazeline and are thinking of getting her food/drinks, I forgot to mention in my FR that she shared she is a light eater (she was cooking soup for herself before my session with her started) so you can probably avoid getting her carbs and consider Vietnamese snacks such as rice paper rolls or meat skewers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hi bro, which new girl is the prettiest according to your preference?
Hi bro! If I were to base it purely on looks and my preference, my personal choice would be Feyonce (she has some slight blemishes but I am ok with them because they are covered by her make up, and also because Feyonce’s face and body are MCOT). Following behind Feyonce will be Hazeline (she is pretty and her body is flawless, but bros who are into snow-white fair skinned girls may not fancy her). After Hazeline will be Jazlyn, not that Jazlyn is not pretty (her complexion is really good and very suitable for bros who like snow-white fair skinned girls) but in my books she slightly loses out to Feyonce and Hazeline.

If I were to place these girls from a skill and service level perspective, Jazlyn takes the top spot without a doubt, followed closely behind by Feyonce. Hazeline has some way to go before she can match Jazlyn and Feyonce as she is rather green, but I will still recommend her to bros who are looking to take control of a girl who is definitely a looker.

Hope the above helps bro and looking forward to your FR as always 🙏
Old Today, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
to your FR as always 🙏
Thanks bro, I prefer someone that is shy and green.
And you know what, the very reason why I never RTF Evelynn was because she was too willing to please and extremely warm. Haha…. But to be fair, she is appealing to most bros and definitely RTF material.
Old Today, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kamila SNS

Looks: She's look pretty! Long hair with the asian lady look. Actual person too and will definitely grow on you as time with her passes!

Body: shes totally my type, slim and slender with the right proportion, fair smooth skin with nice big meaty ass

Boobs: delicate pale cherry natural B sized cupped with barley size nipple that I spent much time licking, sucking, teasing, fondling.

Frenching: started with tender kisses that gradually deepened.As our lips stayed connected, we engaged in a passionate exchange of tongue fighting on bed.

BBBJ: very enjoyable and one of the best ive tried, she knows the sensitive spots and her suction is very deep

Painting: Her pussy was shaven and it feels tight and very wet, clean shaven and can feel the splash splash sounds when I paint her.

FJ: In missionary, i pumped her with her legs outstretched. Very responsive and i gave me a fast and slow then hard and deep penetration. Her expression was sexy and moans was stereo and i pump her till i release.

GFE: It was a good mix of GFE & PSE. No rushing and can feel the tender love throughout the session.

Rtf: Yes, rtf for sure

Thanks SNS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1