The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 844 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Brix at Grand Hyatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constructor3 View Post
A couple of Malaysians caught my eye and we chatted for about 2 hours. Bought them a couple of red wines. Thought things were going well and then they said they wanted to take up to Cuppage Plaza. We agreed and me and two friends and the two ladies jumped in a cab and went to Cuppage.

They jumped in a lift and took us up to level 4. We got out and they walked us into a bar they looked dodged with a single black door entrance. When we walked in the place was pitch black, could hardly see anything and had a pool table and a small bar in the corner. We grabbed a seat at a tall table and a trans waiter came over and got us 3 x Caronas for $66. It was here that we knew we were getting fucked over.

I turned to my preferred lady friend and quizzed her on what was going on and she played dumb.then they tried to sell us a round of shots - 15 shots for $198. I told them to get stuffed. Asked if my lady friend was coming home for boom boom and she declined.
Has anyone else encountered this place or similar story?
The classic "go to my bar / i bring you to a bar" scam.
To avoid, make them only go to the bar of your choice or any other random bar far from the area they recommended.

other red flags:
malaysians in Brix are rare. Maybe the girls say they are malaysians but actually are not.
Cuppage is also notorious for such bill padding bar scams.

think a couple of years ago i came across another story in this forum about a guy who was drugged by his drinks while drinking in a bar within Cuppage. the next morning saw his card was actually swiped for $20k the previous night at that bar and he couldnt remember how......
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constructor3 View Post
Brix visit during F1 weekend. Just to set the mood I am not from Singapore and visit maybe once or twice a year for work. And mainly visit Ipanema or Brix. And whilst some will say I overpay, I can afford it and enjoy the bar scene rather than the likes of Geylang.

Arrived at around midnight on Friday night. Place is packed. $50 to enter and get 1 x drink ticket. Getting a drink takes a while because it was very busy. Did a walk around with 3 friends and found a spot between the bar and dance floor.

Many cute ladies around - on my scale around 7-8 out of 10. Lots of girls standing near the entry trying to make eye contact when you walk in, but these girls seem lonely and lack personality as they just stand there. Feeling I got was the more mobile ones walking around trying to talk to guys have a little more personality or maybe they are professionals by now…

Band was ok, didn’t think they were awesome. Many high top tables were pre booked and had bottles of spirits on them that lit up the table. We enquired and a bottle of grey goose vodka was $350, and comes with free soda mixes.

The ladies would walk past and try and lock you into a stare, which would give you the signal to strike up a conversation. Then the old where are u from normally starts it off. The girls were not pushy, if you chatted for 5 mins and wanted to move her on it wasn’t a big issue, which was good.

Because we arrived after midnight, most girls knew that any customers from here on were probably going to be their last for the night. Sometimes they get there early, go for short time and come back for customer number 2.

A couple of Malaysians caught my eye and we chatted for about 2 hours. Bought them a couple of red wines. Thought things were going well and then they said they wanted to take up to Cuppage Plaza. We agreed and me and two friends and the two ladies jumped in a cab and went to Cuppage.

They jumped in a lift and took us up to level 4. We got out and they walked us into a bar they looked dodged with a single black door entrance. When we walked in the place was pitch black, could hardly see anything and had a pool table and a small bar in the corner. We grabbed a seat at a tall table and a trans waiter came over and got us 3 x Caronas for $66. It was here that we knew we were getting fucked over.

I turned to my preferred lady friend and quizzed her on what was going on and she played dumb.then they tried to sell us a round of shots - 15 shots for $198. I told them to get stuffed. Asked if my lady friend was coming home for boom boom and she declined. All 3 of us left. Not exactly sure what this place was but got out before we lost a kidney…

Anyway, by now is 4.30am and was tired so we all went home with blue balls. Funny night and a story to remember. Has anyone else encountered this place or similar story?
Happen to me as well some 10 years ago. Blue balls can fix next day. Lost kidney or 5000 spent not possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1