The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VikingsPeatear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Gals and Sex We Never Want to Forget. Let's share the memories here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Somehow if i can rewind time, i don’t mind reliving this period of time with a Malaysia girl. I found her through SA. She needs a daddy, i need a FB. After a while, i paid her trip to SG and we fucked the first night. Actually i didnt really thought of fucking her, as we have different expectations. Im looking for free fuck, she’s looking for SD. So when i checked her in the hotel i booked for her, i was prepared to leave. Then she asked me to wait while she go bath. Came out of shower, she’s wearing a tee over her panties. We chit chatted then she say somehow mentioned “im very tight down there”. I got the hint and then i was prepared to stayover. Bathed, came out fully naked. Jumped into bed and foreplay, fucked raw. She was indeed fucking tight. The first shot lasted about 40-50mins. She asked me to shower tgt (gfe very high). In the shower, she just auto knelt down and bbbj me. I told her she didnt need to. But she replied “dont all boys love this” with that puppy eyes starring at me while my dick on her lips. Came into the mouth and then jump into the bed to sleep after shower. Next morning, i have to work, so a quick rushed quickie before i bade good bye to her. I did not pay her at all other than airasia tix, dinner and the hotel i used my reward pts to redeem.

A few weeks later. I drove up KL to meet her and stayed over 2 nights. Same thing, fucked like rabbits on first night. Next morning, she accomplished my fantasy when she woke up before me and started blowing while i was still sleeping. Throughout the KL stay, she treated me like a bf. Last morning she even cooked bf after wake up sex. Still vividly remember that before i leave, i just ambushed her from behind and doggy her all the way until i cum.

She did visited sg a couple more times for work after this. Every time she will ask me for dinner. But having to juggle time with wife and by that time im also in a relationship with a sg girl (who is now my “mistress”), i just can’t handle 3 girls at one go. So i had to find excuses not to meet her.

I did miss those days and thought could have held her a bit longer.
salute u bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1