The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
kimetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bambam club friday
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.ph...ghlight=bambam

I think this beauty was well known already, been here for a while now. Recently tried her since looking for Mika and she left. One thing for sure: those body made for fuck. Also she reminds me of Brenda from same stable.

- big boobs E natural
- short but bbw
- BJ like world is about to end
- FJ awesome in doggy with ass slapping
- GFE gao gao as she know how to act like lover

Premium price but very worth it. Location highly discreet which is good.
Old Today, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
honaca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonaca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1004904
FR for Cherry from siam dynasty

Look: cute and seductive babe.

Body: Nice boobs, nice ass. Slender figure, fun size.

Boobs: C cup neh neh, soft for me to teh.

Frenching: She is closing her eyes everytime she french, very good effort

Bbbj: No teeth, and she kept licking my balls which was awesome. Covered my whole cock, wet and sloppy.

Fj: She knows how to go with my flow, when doggy she will push herself back with my momentum. Super shiok. Accommodating and good bed skill.

Gfe: Was able to converse with her, no complains. Friendly and polite.

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmsto View Post

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.ph...701&highlight=

Earlier on had texted bro chai and ask for new arrival Sally, fast hand fast leg book with him for a 90min session for $140/2s/90min really worth my money to spend on her services...

Sally Looks like those ahlian in poly days, pretty syt.

Boobs : not for boob lovers, but for her body is just nice

BBBJ : Slow and sensual at first, lots of tongue licking. And did facefuck her she got no black face and she can blows for long

FJ : wet as fuck, no ky/gel needed. Her pussy is petite tight, she really knows how to ride, her energy is one the best i had tried , she will try to please u

GFE: feeling of poly days, sweet and loving with ahlian walking around haha..

She got a full back geysha tattoo body art... and some small piece tattoo over her body...

RTF: Yes need sometime to recover my vitamin M
Real wild in bed 👍 posted here is legit worth my time and money
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1005734

Missed a boat days earlier because I booked my big titted target too late and she went back already and it seems that D1 is dry on big titted options again that has the CIM option available (doing the service for real, not just listed but not doing it as advertised).

First time trying this stable. Had a minor hiccup because my first choice didn't provide a certain service when I met her so I was actually recommended Icy, who is coincidentally my 2nd choice and has even bigger boobs, so it's a no brainer for me to say yes.

She actually looks better than her photos, think OKT should really change her advertised photos as they don't really do her justice.

Showed her what I wanted and she asked me to guide her to make me feel as good as possible. I wanted CIM and she had no issues with it.

She started kissing my crotch and the bulge in my pants is already there because I fondled her tits earlier. They're definitely big, about D cup. Natural or not I'm actually still not really sure but I'm leaning towards natural. I can't confirm but they're not hard, and are pretty soft.

In between sucking my tool, I just showed her the next thing I want and she gladly followed my instructions. Switched up to feast on her mammaries for a while for some variation before going back to BBBJ. She gradually picked up her sucking pace before going in for the kill and ended with me exploding in her mouth. Pretty big load as some leaked from her mouth onto the bed. What matters is I feel damn satisfied with that finish.

Showered together and we already spent the last 30 minutes or so TCSS-ing. Not a time-watcher. Highly recommend her if you want a combination of big tits + CIM. Even though there was a cock up earlier, props to OKT for his service recovery.

Milky lover / Icy
Yeah wanted to try her. Her assets are like overflowing.
But her face looks familiar, is she Wunsen?
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cekafa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1004494

FR for Benz

Booked a 90 min session

Looks: she looks almost like her photos with some touch up

Boobs: Nice natural head lights D cup

BBBJ: Good and enthusiastic and willing to go at it non-stop upon request

FJ: Cowgirl followed by missionary for quick release. Great stereo moaning

Very well worth the money with the promotion they had. If you haven’t tried her, now is the best time.

Old Today, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Milky lover / Icy
Yeah wanted to try her. Her assets are like overflowing.
But her face looks familiar, is she Wunsen?
Not wunsen because wunsen headlights damn big. The biggest I have met. I still waiting for her to come back so I can visit her again.
Old Today, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humankids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1004949

Meaw from fairiesfinder

OKT prompt response and hassle free booking. Ask for live pic, okt send me live videos.

Look: no discount needed. Video is her. Nice feature and sweet looking type she can communicate well Chinese.

Body: Slim and fit. Boob is C, smooth complexion and fairer then normal Thai.

Shower: yes before middle and after

Frenching: Yes

Bbbj: hardworking type, able to dt to the base. Never leave out my balls too, feeling quite shiok.

Cim: yes for both shot

Painting : allowed

Fj: already wet from me service her, abalone juice is yummy. Don't be fool by her innocent shy look because she becoming more hornier and wild after I continue eating her. CG, missionary and slam her fast and hard in doggy. Moans is sexy, not so overly done. Which make me feel overall session is great imo.

RTF: need to wait my vit m replenish.

Old Today, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Nqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Katie, Silkstockings
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...ighlight=katie

Looks: 10
Body: 10
Boobs: 100%
Frenching: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Notes:
Katie is thw goddamn deal. She has it all. Don't feel the need of
saying much coz WYSIWYG, definitely wont disappoint. She raped me. Left a happy man.
Old Today, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
Wubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to allWubo is a name known to all

Sally (new arrival)
galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.ph...701&highlight=

OKT: Clear instructions given amd everything went very smoothly.

Saw there is a gem here in shore with galaxyxscorts so try my luck and book Sally with OKT, Sally was nice and here are some of the detail and action the we have done..

Looks: 8/10
Looks good in real person. Her smile damn nice. Got the pretty girl next door feel. better than photos posted.

Body: 9/10
Slim and petite. No tummy sexy body especially she is wearing her lingerie and welcome you

Boobs: Natural and firm, no shaggy. Can fondle, suck and lick. She will prefer foreplay with her eg. Fingerings her and suck her nips.

Our action: 9/10
Her nipple licking and sucking skills were quite decent. This girl was born to use her tongue, uses different licking techniques to lick my nipples and cock area.

Frenching: 9/10
Soft and passionate. She will alternate between light kissing, licking your lips and sticking her tongue in my mouth. And lick your ear hole too..

BBBJ: 9/10
She does this quite gently which is quite sexy for me, the one thing she does with her tongue almost made me shoot in her mouth lucky i manage to control or else it will be wasted. Able to perform DT and give me those slutty looks..

FJ: 8/10
Very eager to please. Makes soft moans and grips the bedsheet tightly when hit her right spot. Her moan was soft and nice..

GFE: 9/10
Very wild Easy to communicate. Like cuddling and lying on random parts of your body. Makes me feel very comfortable like and feel like she my fling fuck buddy..
Old Today, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 13
NinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant future

Baby now under GalaxyXcorts.

Her new link: https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...highlight=baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaWarrior112 View Post

Girl: Baby
Stable: FlirtyGirls
Link: https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...highlight=baby

Early morning had to go to Aljunied to settle some personal matters so decided to contact bro chai to see if he had any gals nearby who was open to starting work slightly earlier.

Bro Chai replied quickly and said he had a gal who was already awake and ready to start work so I just booked her for 1 shot sine I had something on later. Made my way to her apartment and waited for the instructions to go up.

When I got the go head, I made my way up to meet her. Knocked on her door and a petit girl opened the door. Looks young and has meat in the right places. Had some talk with her while stripping before she led me to her bathroom where we took a shower together.

Went back to her room afterwards and proceeded for the action. She is quite new in this line being here for only 5 days and will be going back in around 9 days. She told me that she is a farmer back in her village and stays with her mum. She is here to make money and this is her first time here.

She started off by giving me a hj and then sucking my little brother. She focused mostly on the little head so I put my hand on her head and pushed her head down so she was deep throating me. She took it without complaints and before long my little brother stood at attention.

She then got into doggy position and I started ramming her hard and fast. She was moaning loudly and her pussy was really getting very wet. A good sign that she is indeed new and her pussy was tighter than most working girls. After a while, I got her to lie down and I started licking her wet pussy and later I fingered her using one finger. Later I tried to finger her using 2 fingers but her pussy was too tight and she stopped me as it was painful for her.

I then grabbed her feet and put both over my shoulders and started penetrating her hard and deep. She was moaning really loudly by now and after a while I came in the condom. She then removed the condom and disposed it before lying on the bed beside me. She turned over and let me hug her. After resting, it was time for me to take a bath and finally I left. This was a satisfying bonk for me since it's not often that you can get a girl that is totally new to the line and has a really tight and juicy and wet pussy.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Finering: Allows
Pussy Licking: Allows
Kissing: She is not really keen on it but will allow
FJ: 8.5/10 really tight and wet pussy
GFE: 9/10 behave just like a gf. Totally no commercial feeling with her
Overall: 8.5/10 Only drawback I can say is that she is too new in this line so BBBJ isn't that great. But her GFE is really high and she treats you like her bf.
UP List:Love6969,KarmaCafe,Supervert,XingLing,SK3636,Devil Chan78,TwinTowers,ejectjoy,Saislingapore,Koiz,Clow nteaser,Cloudy80,nitecrawllerr,owl888,dbhh,Super00,BigBir d123,SimplyUnperfect,TKee,Prince7,Cafu,wally888,Ac egik,Smoky7,Launua2,ProjectAlice,Pompous,cheongka, hungten,kick_ass,topcook1,
Old Today, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
workerparty0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyworkerparty0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nun from Siam Dynasty

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1004600&highlight=

Looks 9/10. (Similar to the pictures but cuter in person)

Body 8.5/10. ( slim with perky ass )

Attitude: 10/10. (great attitude, very service orientated, friendly and super hardworking)

French: 8/10. (passionate frenching)

Painting: 8/10. (shaved with no smell)

Fj: 9/10 (started off with missionary, cowgirl, Ended first shot with doggie. Second was a lot of BBBJ, handjob, 69. In the end I CIM. What a great bonk!

GFE: 10/10 (Lots of cuddling and jokes. Almost like having a secondary school girlfriend)

Overall: 8.5/10. Highly recommended for bros who like SYTs.
Old Today, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for CF Nikki

Few days ago, booked RTF visit with Nikki. Her service level and GFE was as good as ever. She is the type that can accommodate any positions you want (unlike some others) and won't complain of pain or whatever. Looking back, being with her was one of the most comfortable and enjoyable experiences in this dome. Sometimes u may take such ladies/experiences for granted until u meet worse. Then u will appreciate those "comfortable" experiences. Lol. For bros who are looking for the "spicy hot" super slim type of girl, look elsewhere. If u like v fair skin and big boobs and ass with good attitude she's the one. Shes leaving by end of this week I think, so act fast if u want to experience it for yourself.
Old Today, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 6
SuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud of

Catrina from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 Slight discount from pics but nothing drastic
BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction and hardworking
FJ: 10/10 Good rhythm and definately can go with my flow

Catrina is a very service oriented girl.
A 100% BOOBS+ASS lovers must go for!!
Can take long pounding and when she cumming u can feel it her shortness of breath and the urge to push longer its very hard for me to tahan not to cum haha.
So bros that can last long one this girl surely suits u.
Damage at $160/90/2 their Telegram Promo which i think VERY WORTH it.

Thanks Bro Lust for the arrangement.
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3179 / Power: 16
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Silkstockings-Tokyo

Very Slim and Sexy Girl.
All Natural.
The type of girl u wants to hold hands and wow people with a 2nd look for sure.

Tokyo SYT legit 21yo and very Xiao Mei Mei Feel.
Looks: I would give her 9/10. She would have scored a 10/10 easily for some bros but i am fussy with looks lol
BBBJ: 8/10. Willing to please hadworking and nice small mouth. She will close her eyes and blow avoiding eye contact probably shy haha
FJ: 10/10 Tight and clean shaved pussy. No Smell and willing to try different positions
GFE: 20/10. If can keep her as my GF i would and slowly train her to match my perfect 10. LOL. This type of young fresh one solid. Non-Commercial feel. Everything felt natural and she can speak english so...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1