The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
She only got FJ or CIM. I took the CIM package at 220
I never tried her... but feels she ok nia from pic. Not the cute cute type.
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Newbee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
I never tried her... but feels she ok nia from pic. Not the cute cute type.
Ya she is not the cute cute type. More like the chio colleague with some atas vibes kind
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Contributing another MR for the benefit of this community. This time round, I visited Dan Dan (https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dan-dan-massage/).

Looks: 8/10 Her ad photos made her look a bit Thai. Video is probably a better representation of how she actually looks, but -10% for meitu.

Body: 8.5/10 Toned body, curvy at the right spots, lovely pair of boobs (although I think it's not au naturale). Can zhut, but it seems her nipples are very sensitive so cannot tune.

Massage: 6/10 she has strength and can massage but I think she doesn't know how to gauge her strength and adjust according to customer preference. Maybe her customer base consists of bros who can really take a hard massage but her strength was a bit too much for me. My muscles are a bit sore from how strong she massaged me.

Sensual: 6.5/10 4G roaming, but a bit too rough for my liking. She was also very forceful in jerking so it wasn't the best experience for me. Got the dirty talking and fake moaning which other MRs mentioned but it feels a bit too fake, forced and animated to me. Because of this, I also had trouble staying hard. She made good use of her mouth and tongue to tease though (must make clear no BJ was given in case others misunderstand).

Attitude: 9/10 very hardworking. very chatty and quite a funny person. Wasn't awkward for me at all and I'm more of an introvert.

Dan Dan made me realise that preferences and chemistry really do matter when selecting MLs and that's why fellow bros always caveat their MRs with a "YMMV". My experience seems quite different from the positive experiences of other bros. I would say I had a pleasant experience but I wouldn't say I fully enjoyed it. Her service reminds me of Nina, which I didn't really vibe with too.

Would still recommend bros to try it out for yourself and decide if you like her service or not.
Bro it's unfortunate that you did not enjoy your session with Dan Dan as much as most of us. I'm surprised about your comment on her not being flexible in massage strength, as she's rather adaptable in general.

Earlier this week I overheard from her during my session that some bro demanded for french kiss and 5g during his first visit, claiming he can't get hard otherwise. I feel this is a bit far stretched to a vanilla ML considering these are not in her official menu (she happened to be having her period too).

Yes YMMV is indeed true! I personally don't enjoy my only session with previous super Angpais like Amei and Kiki (whom everyone else seem to go crazy about haha). Meanwhile keep visiting different MLs till you find your cup of tea. Happy cheonging!
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10845 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Sadly MLs here slowly walking down the path of FL Dome 2 with no return
Wrong...they are already FL to begin with. But came to ML section in the pretext of being a ML and to let people upgrade and unlock for those smarter one.

Never trust all these girls stories. I had my fair share with them over the years. As long is work girls, night life girls, massage girls, FL, $$$ is above all.

No love at all with them. Those guys so call found true love will end day dieing in the end. No money no honey.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42684 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
She is " Floated " n " Hanging up " for good business I supposed
I think you got me wrong. If you ever booked Xiao Wan before you will find out their difference. Xiao Wan is so much fresher.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25155 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

You see me too up, senior bro
Lechon and met someone? I suppose in this circle … Hmm …. You da man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
That's what I thought too.
How come be only 2 cities right.

Need to add at least a zero infront.

Not exploring much now.
Just back from from Lechon world.
Met up with someone there and very exhausted now.

Will keep you updated.

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fall into the FOMO trap so decide to visit Dora after seeing many positive reviews on her.

Place: She just moved to condo, same as Summer's who just RTCed. Got big public car park behind the condo.

Looks: This is going to be controversial because I hold different view from the rest of the bros who have commented on her so far.

Body: Petite syt body, boobs right size for her body frame.

Massage: She skipped it for me.

Service: Friendly, but was on her phone for the first 10 mins. So was a bit annoyed. But could tell her business is very good which is not surprising since she is overall hard working. Lotsa licking all over - enjoyable. Was SN but can 5G roaming.

RTM: N.A. she is leaving around 27 Oct.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dora-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1