The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
comeon2199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

most of them in THC are okay with offering FJ 'secret options'.
some silver are new ( those with 5000 yen discount ) may not be familiar .

I've used other delivery service before they straight up shake their head and continue on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
just came back from my Tokyo trip

it seems THC many girls or most girls are able to offer fj? so far the FR points towards that so just wondering if any bro encountered otherwise
used some other delivery services but i wasnt offered

for okubo park, sure they can be picked up at low cost but the issue for me is most of them show very little skin, some just squat down and all of them wear mask. to me is like i cannot even see almost 90% of who im going to engage with lol
as a boobs person, after trying to lookout for 2 nights i just couldnt find a viable target. maybe for the looks department ppl who dont require svc will be much easier for them
Old Today, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Heading over to Jippun in November, first time heading there.
Plan to go visit soapland/THC while in Tokyo at least once, but anyone know of similar establishments at Aomori or Sendai?
Will be travelling around Tohoku region for 5 days with JR East pass, maybe will itchy for action during those days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1