The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Sorry to hear that bro, i met her just now also. Was contemplating if i should write mine, went with it as should be fair to her since my session was alright.

I can also feel her ord mood as she was using phone when i reached as well. Midway through the session her phone started non stop ringing and she got distracted. After the deed, the chatting was mostly carried by me also.

I know the feeling of getting a bad bonk, it sucks and no excuses for them! Hope you have a great one for your next bonk!
Thanks bro. Good for you that you had an alright bonk. She's probably very selective and don't like my face. Maybe could be her final stint and don't give a damn already.

As mentioned I visited Rosamund on her last day and she gave me excellent service, so I agree not all girls are like that. I will surely look for Rosamund if she comes back. I guess it's really boils down to the girl's attitude. I miss the real legends like Yoo-Min, Mimi, Alin and of course Rosamund.

Definitely no RTF Yuki for me.
Old Today, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Tried her when she first came a few years back..

That was the best time..

Those who choose to come back after a long time usually I avoid..

Too many unknown factors in between to even think the lady can be as good as her first stint..
Normally girls in this line age very fast. This is one thing I notice. Even for that few months stint over here, they will either get old or fat within that few months of time. Have personally witnessed quite a few.
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Jolin (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium
.T!
Bro, i forgot to tell you, you missed out the Zoe in her peak form few months back. Hee hee…..
Old Today, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried her when she first came a few years back..

That was the best time..

Those who choose to come back after a long time usually I avoid..

Too many unknown factors in between to even think the lady can be as good as her first stint..

I read her past FRs and its seems like when she first started she will help to shower, blow in the shower, DFK all this?

She probably thought she have many regular bros to come back support her so no need to do so much, she told me she got a bf in viet now so maybe part of the reason also.
Old Today, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Aurelia SNS
Very pretty, young SYT with face you can't get bored of. Nice redhead and she pose a nice and her cheeky smile that is attractive and seductive.

Model feature with tall, slim and slender sexy leg with curvy, tight and tone body figure. No tunny at all. Some tattoo at the forearm area. Silky fair smooth skin complexion with a thick perky ass. Her boob was soft natural, just nice for me. The nipple was pink and senstitive and easily to be arousal. I have a good time playing with it.

It was hot as she took the initiative and we went all the way to intense frenching. Her tongue action will go in deep to lock and sync with mine and with the slurp slurp slurp effect.

Blowjob good suction, start it slow and when I grab on her head she tried her best to give me deepthroat cause her mouth is quite small. Puts in effort to blows me for long. Good suction and effect.

Her pussy was super wet and tasty. It was nice and clean shaven. I painted her deeply, madly and aggressively till she beg for me for mercy while letting out soft send sexy moan.

Doggy is where her figure really shines when she arches her back to present her perky bubble butt up and spreads her slim legs for you to pound her. Each time I see it is as good as the first. Took my time to admire her body as I pumped her.

Service oriented and super satisfied with her service! GFE was strong, powerful and sweetthat you will want to fuck her and love her at the same time. She is a gem and we have sweet moment together.
Old Today, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: V Premium
Girl: Akari (Not her stage name) - JAV Starlet

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Akari. Holy fuck I simply can't believe my luck! Akari is set to debut for a MAJOR JAV label and barely a week after watching her preview video, I get to bonk the 本物 AV starlet!

Akari is a godsend - like finding an oasis in the desert having experienced over a month of Japanese drought. When she picked me up in the lobby, I thought she was SOD's Yotsuha Kominato (小湊よつ葉), albeit with a better body. Greeted her in Japanese and started praying under my breath my tool will rise to the occasion.

Once in the room, Akari started the process of stripping me down to my birthday suit before slipping off her gorgeous nightie to reveal her banging figure with natural and supple Cs.

She then peppered me with kisses on my lips, neck and nipples before leading me into the showers. We began roaming around each other's bodies as we soaped each other down. She then leaned forward to start a passionate tongue fight as my hands proceeded south as I gather as much soap lather as I could to wash out her coochie, as she yelps kimochi and sugoi intermittently. Once my little tool was clean, she squatted down and performed an amazing BBBJ to kickstart my engine.

She continued her assault on my cock on the bed, giving me a sensual catbath while locking deep and intense gaze with me. Felt surreal to have a JAV starlet who's set to become a household JAV name in the months to come servicing me. After 5 minutes, I had to return the favour and asked for 69. as she pointed her love hole at my face. Her pussy look eerily similar to Yuri Adachi's, a fellow Osaka native with sparse hair and a tiny little slit. I wonder if these are characteristics of them haha. She started twitching with short bouts as I feasted and ploughing my tongue into her love hole while gugging down my shaft.

Quickly capped on after a good 10 minutes. Akari started with cowgirl, bouncing off and grinding me intensely. She instantly got the memo as I stuck my tongue and leaned forward to french me deeply.

Flipped her over for missionary as I'm unable to hold my load any longer. Started plowing her with some hard fucking as we locked lips. She began moaning like a Japanese schoolgirl which spurred me to turn up the engine until I surrendered my armies.

Hopped on for a quick shower and spent the rest of the session querying her on JAV and Japan travels. She later revealed to me that she had a scene done with the ugly old toad Taku Yoshimura which is slated for release in December. WTF.

At $700, Akari is a fucking STEAL for the fact that she will famous down the road and will be out of reach to us by then. I can only hope to secure an RTF slot in the short time she'll be here for. For privacy reasons, I can't reveal her name in the forum. Once again, thanks bro @VPremium for bringing her to our shores and offering Akari at an unbeatable price! For bros who are planning to visit, do consider tipping her for her service is impeccable.

Kudos to boss Jacky for pulling off this stunning coup too!

Last edited by Trafalgar; Today at 10:08 PM.
Old Today, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Quality drop is real after you engage the same FL multiple times. They would start to think that you would still come despite of poor service. Some of them really think they can be so successful without word of mouth and have no sense of gratitude toward the very first few clients that helped them. The only way to make them learn is to stop supporting them. They only learn when their core benefits are affected.
Quote:
No such thing lol..

Tendency to take things for granted and cut corners defo there once the feeling becomes all too familiar..

Ever heard of the saying, "familiarity breeds contempt"?

Eat too much of the same thing within a short period of time also will get sian fast one..
Thanks for confirming that this is normal. Learned this the hard way. When women take advantage of the investment that men give, that is why men go ahead to try many different girls. Another thing when the girl is successful with many clients, then service drops, same as those restaurant that become famous and quality becomes bad. Sometimes we must keep them humble so that they can maintain good services.

Cheers to the both of you gentlemen for the advices.
Old Today, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post

Stable: V Premium
Girl: Akari (Not her stage name) - JAV Starlet

Kudos to boss Jacky for pulling off this stunning coup too!
Hi bro. Thanks for the review as I saw the listing and wanted to try, but better to wait for review (guinea pig) first as I’m sure people would also be interested to try. As I have learned, trying girls with no review can lead to landmine and unnecessary wasted costs.

I don’t watch any JAV, so I’m not sure I can fully appreciate the significance. Any advice for someone with no experience with JAV actresses please? Will be my first time trying.
Old Today, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
Thanks for confirming that this is normal. Learned this the hard way. When women take advantage of the investment that men give, that is why men go ahead to try many different girls. Another thing when the girl is successful with many clients, then service drops, same as those restaurant that become famous and quality becomes bad. Sometimes we must keep them humble so that they can maintain good services.

Another thing is some of them don’t take care of their face or body well, like what I shared. Just overwork every single day without fail. You will start to notice they either get darn haggard due to not enough rest or just becoming fat. Got once I told the ML that was quite close to me, you got not enough sleep, smoke and drink alcohol everyday, at this speed, you would get old in no time. After that I stop visiting her all together. I feel sad for this too but my dick just react very poorly, what to do?
Old Today, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Another thing is some of them don’t take care of their face or body well, like what I shared. Just overwork every single day without fail. You will start to notice they either get darn haggard due to not enough rest or just becoming fat. Got once I told the ML that was quite close to me, you got not enough sleep, smoke and drink alcohol everyday, at this speed, you would get old in no time. After that I stop visiting her all together. I feel sad for this too but my dick just react very poorly, what to do?
Bro that sounds really gross. But the above deterioration takes place over very long period of time? I don’t think this will happen within the 1-2 weeks a FL is on her stint at our shores. But the service quality drop literally happens overnight… so disappoint..
Old Today, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro that sounds really gross. But the above deterioration takes place over very long period of time? I don’t think this will happen within the 1-2 weeks a FL is on her stint at our shores. But the service quality drop literally happens overnight… so disappoint..
Over 1 month or so. She operated 24 hours a day. Means you can book her at 8 am or whatever hour you deemed convenient, she would wake up for you. She slept at 4 or 5 am every day without fail, coz she wanna get the client at the hour everybody else was sleeping. Slept at 5 am then woke up at 10 or 11 am. She would smoke or drink alcohol whenever she felt emo. Actually for other FL, I notice the same trend as well, get old super fast.
Old Today, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of

Stable: @VPremium
Girl: Akari

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1005923

Haven't touched any girl at all for quite a while due to work stress. Decided to logon this afternoon and saw a PM from bro @Trafalgar with a tip off of a high profile Japanese girl who just reached our shores and is starting work. I guess it was time to come out of my slumber and wow, in that one hour I realized in life there is no better cure to all the adversities and mental warfare we go through than the intimacy of a young beautiful Japanese girl with a great attitude.

She wasn't even my exact type as I prefer girls with large natural breasts. I'm a big fan of Japanese gravure models as much as I follow Japanese AV actresses. But after that session with her she became one of my life's favourites. Her cheerful demeanour and excellent service attitude was that outstanding. I have very high standards so I don't say a girl is good easily, but she was excellent. I banged so many Japanese girls in my life - girls who reach this level of service are those who genuinely want to be a famous AV actress and a top deliheru girl, and not just because she has a host in Kabukicho she wants to support or pay off her debts. From my conversations with her, I can tell she's proud to debut for the top AV production agency in Japan, and wants to have a good career there.

What differentiates a girl's service from good and excellent? It's her initiative. It's the difference between a girl letting you kiss her on the lips, and the girl responding with a deep french kiss, using her tongue to satisfy you as much as she can. It's the difference between a girl responding to your casual conversational questions, and a girl who smiles when talking to you and asks you about your country. It's the difference between the girl who looks down and gives you a rushed BJ as part of a standard routine, and a girl who looks at you with her beautiful eyes during BJ and switches around throughout a long foreplay to ensure you enjoy as much as you want before you tell her you want to pump her.

Bros who have never been to Tokyo's luxury deliherus may not understand the true market worth of some of the Japanese girls who have come to Singapore, but as someone who is very familiar with it allow me to tell you - her market value would skyrocket once she debuts. In fact she's taking a very huge risk coming to work in Singapore and I'm surprised she's willing to do it at this price. She has only 4 working days left and it's likely we may not see her in SG again since she would easily find work at any of the top ranked luxury deliherus in Tokyo where her customers would be CEOs of major Japanese companies and her salary would be really way more than what she's getting now.
Old Today, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Think there's still some rare ones that become even better with each rtf, like regency bro mention, rosamund and alin. Another favorite of mine was Athena, went to 3 of them many times.

But yeah should just drop them if the standard drop, hopefully will have more good ones in the future!
Old Today, 11:27 PM
Samster

Hi bros, all this hype for Akari and I have decided to make my booking tomorrow. Just checking, do you guys speak good Japanese to make the experience better?

As someone who is not familiar with the JAV scene. What’s a deliheru girl? Have you guys tried Fanza’s soapland service and can someone make a comparison? Am really excited but also new to this. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1