The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RTF FR (Factual Recollection) for Layla/BlackPink @ 1700hrs 18 Oct 2024 - writing this as a short story form as a record for my own pleasure.
https://t.me/BlackPinkXscorts2
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1004768

Already planned for this session after my first session on 10 Oct but due to busy schedule can only meet her today. Stable only allows 1 day advanced booking for me.

Location is convenient with ample parking and walkable distance via MRT as well. Her room is the better of the two in the apartment as it is right next to the bathroom and has a settee right outside her door to remove / wear your shoes.

Layla is CMI (Cannot Miss It) one. 相见恨晚 for those who know this term. I think some FR also mentioned this. I would have done my RTF on alternate days like when I previous had Jenny 2 years ago.
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpo...ostcount=77220

To me she is the perfect fuck buddy. Height is right, skin is fair, boobs are natural with PINKISH nipples some more! Right size for my grab and fondling - 34C-24-34 at 47kg. Her face is sweet, innocent and demure but when she is high, turns seductive and whorish looks 凤眼. Her dirty talk during the session will only energise the malehood in me though she may not use the same term or phrase with others.

My whole experience started once in the room. I had missed her so much that I hugged her from behind once the sliding door was closed. She was wearing the same black seductive bodycon dress which highlighted her curvature the first time we met. She then turned around and started to unbutton my shirt, one button at a time while looking at me and said she also missed me much as well 老公. We started frenching with heavy patting. My little brother already stiff by then and I told her that I wanted to have the 1st shot as cannot wait liao. I took out my pants and shirt plus everything very fast with her help. She wanted to take off her clothes but I stopped her, lifted her dress and realised that she was not wearing any panties underneath. I fingered her for a while, turned her around and she bent over to let my cock tease her pussy. My hearbeat was already pounding and I was perspiring. She then stoop down and started BBBJ though we had not shower (but I showered prior to coming down n somehow she knew). She was enjoying her fruit of pleasure with deep throat action synchronising with my face fuck.

BuayDaHan liao, stopped her and made her lay on bed while I feast on her shaven meimei sitting on the floor beside the bed. She was already wet from my earlier fingering and I was licking up all the wetness while sucking and stimulating her clitoris. She then took out a vibrator to intensify her satisfaction while my hands were busy reaching out for her bosoms. This went on for a while with her constant moaning out 老公我要,快来干我!

Cap on, climbed on top of her in missionary with my arms under her knees and locking her arms and pressing down on the bed. I started with slow teasing with my dick stimulating her clitoris before inserting with slow thrust while looking at her facial expression. Wah lau er, she then said 老公,快点, 插我深点,好爽吖。With such motivation, I pounded her for a very long time switching my hold from her arms to her shoulder so that I can push her body downwards for deeper penetration. Can see from her expression she was enjoying it. Pump, pump, pump.....we were locked as one and in a long time, i exploded. Fucked! Best 1st shot in a long while. Totally exhausted and my whole body and hair were wet even though aircon was on. Rest beside her for a while before going to shower.

Round 2 started once in bathroom after she had soaped and rinsed me. In between she also performed the breast soaping action. Didi was already hard again due to her HJ action when soaping me. She went down and started feasting again! For a while, I was enjoying the moment until I recalled my session with Sara of OS. I wanted to eat her also like how I did for Sara. I told her to spread her legs with one resting on the WC seat with closed lid while the other on the floor. Yum Yum! She quite taken aback with my unusual kinky request but enjoyed my feasting and kept saying 老公你好坏。However she did not allow finger fucking like Sara did.

Soon after, we dried ourselves and continued what should have been the 1st round. She laid me properly on bed before starting her conquest on me. She positioned herself just right angled next to my body such that we can french and she can move down to enjoy her lollipop. At times she will use her breast to caress my torso. This position allows my left hand to reach between her legs to finger her. Soon she initiated her top skill of BBBJ with no hands. She did not stop even though I requested for 69 after a while. I had to reach out to grab her legs and lift them over my face. Can tell she really love to BBBJ and is good at it. The feast continued with both having a fair share of each other.....

Cap on again and she initiated cow girl. I love CG also as the guy can enjoy the pleasure on the partner's face when the stiff rod is inserted into the tightness. She rode for a while before I sat up into lotus position. This is also one of my favorite position as the guy can lick the nipples or french while both are rocking each other. Then I lifted her body while still inside into missionary position with one leg on the floor to provide support and thrust.

Pump pump pump, 老公,老公,老公
this went on for a while until fireworks exploded. Both all wet and panting but with satisfied looks.

Rested, chatted, showered before dressing up.

Left the place still with the feeling of wanting more and regretting 相见恨晚.

Overall she is now second on my top 5 list and already replaced Jenny.

Thanks BlackPink for bringing such a gem here. I will plan for the next session before she leaves.

I was told her last working day is 22 Oct. For those who have not booked her before, don't start now even though she is CMI type; otherwise after one session you will feel 相见恨晚 also.
Old Today, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

#FR for Patti, Foxy Thai, Geylang

A Bro recommended Patti to me. Said she is new to the field and even the art of fucking. But she will do as instructed, very hard working, willing to please. Since I speak Thai, this might be a good session.

OKT: 10/10, easy booking. Arrived on time and was in Patti premises immediately.
AREA 地区 : Geylang
Name 名字 : Patti. She mainly speaks Thai, which is no problem for me.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10. Pimpled face young. 20 year old, darker Thai skin; eventhough she is from Chiang Mai. Advertised photo is a lot nicer, smoother skin, whiter.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20. She says, looks like it and feels like it.
Body 身材 : 8/10 Slim type, but not bag of bones. Pimples on back and other parts of her body.
French : 0/10. Did not do.
Boobs 胸部 : 34B droppy breast. Really great to watch her breast bounce around as she gets fucked hard. Patti also enjoys me, sucking nipples and fucking. Can hear her silently moaning, until she climaxes with a loud gasp; she tries to be so polite so outside does not hear.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 4/10. Lightly licks my nipples for a short while and goes straight for my cock as I finger her pussy. She is not so good at this.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 7/10 mainly up down, all the way down. Feels good. Missing is the head twisting, and missing using her hands to play with balls.
During the bbbj, she did angle herself so can play with pussy. I also took the oppurtunity and used my finger to rim her asshole.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10 She readily allows me to paint as long as I want. Finger is ok too. She closes her eyes and grips the pillow as I paint and finger. Lots of pussy juice.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10. Instead starting with cowgirl, she lay back and opened her legs. So I went in for more painting, all the way from nipples to pussy to asshole. My tongue 👅 and fingers 👉 really having fun all over her body.
I went up and down her body a few times, and eventually slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Her body, legs and pussy auto sync to my fucking rhythm.
Changed a few positions with lots of paint and fuck inbetween. She was very wet. This explains why she lay a towel on the bed.
Finally I exploded in her. I lay on top of her as her groin ground into me and pussy sucked my cock dry.
GFE 女朋友感 : 6/10. We got along well, spoke in Thai through out the session. But she was not flirty; just a casual conversation. Then suddenly she goes into action.

Overall Experience 整体 : 7/10. It was fun, but she needs more training in a few areas. She is new to this trade.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : in this case i would rtf, but she is not staying long and I am busy. There are others I am interested in.

Date / 日期 : 16/10/2024 late evening
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1