The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
RedDoorz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedDoorz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Advice regarding referral letter mishap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saunders View Post
I suggest telling the doctor exactly what happened(between you and your wife) and see if the doctor has any suggestions to help you out, after all the doctor may know ways around the system.
If the doctor doesn't have any suggestion, try for communication misunderstanding.
Agree with you.
Old 23-10-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
Vortis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVortis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVortis is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul123 View Post
Thanks mate for the advice and good wish. It’s comforting to know that doctors don’t have audio or video recordings. As wife initially insisted on getting recording of my conversation with the doctor.
Slim comfort bro.
What you really need is a plausible misunderstanding.
Then the rest will have to depend on your wife if she wants more to believe in you or the likelier truth
Old 23-10-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope all goes well for you bro..
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
rahul123 is one of the Best!rahul123 is one of the Best!rahul123 is one of the Best!rahul123 is one of the Best!

Thanks a lot everyone for taking the time and your suggestions..

So I got a lucky escape.. Phew!! I was worried like hell tbh..

So here is what happened
I had another appointment yesterday at the same polyclinic(prebooked long time back) for eye checks. Wife said she will go along with me and we together can go see that doctor as well who wrote the referral. I said the eye checks may take long and she will have to wait too long. Also not sure we can get the same day appt by walk in. So she said ok and I went alone. At Poly, i self registered and took a random same day appt. Went to reception and asked if they can change my appt to that doctor who wrote referral. They said all slots are full. Asked which room that doctor is in. Went and sat outside that room and as soon as a patient walked out of that doctors room and before doctor call another patient, knocked on her door and went in. Explained my situation to her and to my surprise she was very cooperative. I said I mistakenly said about me visiting CSW last year. I only went to massage parlours and there was no sexual intercourse during those visits. I told my wife is making a big fuss about this line in the letter and only she can save our family from breaking. I think she got the point and said she will rewrite the referral and removed that line and put the line about massage parlours with no SI involved. Thanked a million times to the doctor and went for the other appt(eye checks). Went home with the amended letter amd gave to wife. She complained a few times why i didn’t call her, why didn’t take voice recording of today’s conversation but I said i was not sure doctor will talk to me without having an appt. I just tried and talked to her. I couldn’t start voice recording as i was already in doctors room and it was not possible to do in front of doctor. Seeing the amended letter she felt a relief.. though she has doubts on what happened between me and doctor but not going berserk about it now and i think in couple of days will get normal..

Big lesson learnt
- don’t visit CSW at all. if only wife can engage in more sexual activities at home. Doesn’t do BJ(conservative background and doesn’t like it), doesn’t allow me going down on her. SI once in a month or so. Younger Kid still sleeps between us. A men has needs after all !!
- if ever go to massage parlour or CSW, be extremely careful. Delete all messages (i was careless with this in past). Don’t browse genuine massage shops as well in FB as then it keeps suggesting other shops with pictures of girls and wife checks my FB..
- discuss with doctor only the things that you can afford to go in your medical records and in black and white on a referral letter. I was assuming it was just a casual discussion amd will stay in that room. Was shocked to see it in black and white in the letter. Always open referrals and test reports (urine/blood etc.) before taking them home.

Sorry for the long post. Thanks again all
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
Theal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gratz and Nice !!!
Always happy to see a brother get away with it.
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So here is what happened
I had another appointment yesterday at the same polyclinic(prebooked long time back) for eye checks. Wife said she will go along with me and we together can go see that doctor as well who wrote the referral. I said the eye checks may take long and she will have to wait too long. Also not sure we can get the same day appt by walk in. So she said ok and I went alone. At Poly, i self registered and took a random same day appt. Went to reception and asked if they can change my appt to that doctor who wrote referral. They said all slots are full. Asked which room that doctor is in. Went and sat outside that room and as soon as a patient walked out of that doctors room and before doctor call another patient, knocked on her door and went in. Explained my situation to her and to my surprise she was very cooperative. I said I mistakenly said about me visiting CSW last year. I only went to massage parlours and there was no sexual intercourse during those visits. I told my wife is making a big fuss about this line in the letter and only she can save our family from breaking. I think she got the point and said she will rewrite the referral and removed that line and put the line about massage parlours with no SI involved. Thanked a million times to the doctor and went for the other appt(eye checks). Went home with the amended letter amd gave to wife. She complained a few times why i didn’t call her, why didn’t take voice recording of today’s conversation but I said i was not sure doctor will talk to me without having an appt. I just tried and talked to her. I couldn’t start voice recording as i was already in doctors room and it was not possible to do in front of doctor. Seeing the amended letter she felt a relief.. though she has doubts on what happened between me and doctor but not going berserk about it now and i think in couple of days will get normal..

Big lesson learnt
- don’t visit CSW at all. if only wife can engage in more sexual activities at home. Doesn’t do BJ(conservative background and doesn’t like it), doesn’t allow me going down on her. SI once in a month or so. Younger Kid still sleeps between us. A men has needs after all !!
- if ever go to massage parlour or CSW, be extremely careful. Delete all messages (i was careless with this in past). Don’t browse genuine massage shops as well in FB as then it keeps suggesting other shops with pictures of girls and wife checks my FB..
- discuss with doctor only the things that you can afford to go in your medical records and in black and white on a referral letter. I was assuming it was just a casual discussion amd will stay in that room. Was shocked to see it in black and white in the letter. Always open referrals and test reports (urine/blood etc.) before taking them home.

That doctor likes you. HAHAHA.
Ask her to give you a BJ and fuck instead. HAHAHA.
She has a very good heart. You should ditch your wife for the doctor instead. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anonym69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

So here is what happened

Big lesson learnt

By chance... You can't be Nitin aren't you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1