The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish4sex View Post
Oic, you lucky fellow, your girl drained you out, me after walking for 1 hour trying to look for the place drained me out.
Haha bro when I'm out exploring also very tiring. No pain no gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid3wind3r69 View Post
anyone up for some KTV action in SZ or ZH tonight? All my kaki went back to sg liao..... damm sianz now.....
Sorry bro can't meet up with you as I'm busy. Please give me advance notice in the future if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Zen View Post
wow!! that's really a steal bro Tony.

my cousin and i are planning to go SZ for a short trip, any good place to recommend?

and was just thinking that how come these girls don't want come Singapore to work? They'll probably make lots more than what they are earning now. 18YO SYT w Big Boobs and Pink nips will command a much higher price here.
This thread already has a lot of info. Dig them up lah.

Girls below 19 years old are usually very fresh in the flesh trade. Not necessarily new to sex! Hehehe. They lack resources, knowledge and courage to venture so far away to work as WL. Those you see in Geylang, Talma Road are on average 25 years old. They're super eagle liao. Good to see not good to eat even though some are 8-9/10 in looks and figure. After 25 years old their market value start to drop liao while Sillypore carrotheads treat them like gold. Haha.

In China now many SYTs are starving as business is bad.
Old 30-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 23
kevinace is one of the Best!kevinace is one of the Best!kevinace is one of the Best!kevinace is one of the Best!

Am in HK now. Planning to go over to Shenzhen or Dongguan for a day for chionging. However, I'm not familiar on how to go over from HK and what are the hot spots.

Any experienced brother going over to SZ this Friday(3rd Apr) and is willing to let me tag along?
Old 30-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one got good recommendation of hotel at futien area in shenzhen?

pls advice on rates and location. or happening stuff(still reading from forum).. thanxs in advance
Old 31-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sid3wind3r69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro can't meet up with you as I'm busy. Please give me advance notice in the future if possible.

No problem, i'm based in HK so lets meet up on your next trip
Old 03-04-2009, 04:42 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No problem, i'm based in HK so lets meet up on your next trip
Hi bro sid3wind3r69,

Are you able to cheong SZ during weekdays? If I'm not too tired after work I'll make it a point to go to SZ around 10pm. Cheong overnight than go back to HK when the Luohu border re-opens in the morning.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
closetspacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry asking stupid question, but keep on hearing Seibu department store. I visited Shenzhen only once and stayed at Shangri-la. When people talk about the alleys behind Seibu, are they talking about the backstreets right behind Shangrila? As in heads towards the ATM at the back of the hotel then cross the street?

when I was there middle last year got a lot of girls and the middle age okts. Remember like 30-40 girls hanging around in one big dead end.

Read from some recent post that girls behind Seibu are much less now. Does this mean the area behind Shangrila is deserted?

Also will be there Aug 8-9. Anyone want to party together? Would like to go ktv as well and one person no fun.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
closetspacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't know why I typed August when I meant April. Will be there April 8-9 I meant
Old 03-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetspacefull View Post
Sorry asking stupid question, but keep on hearing Seibu department store. I visited Shenzhen only once and stayed at Shangri-la. When people talk about the alleys behind Seibu, are they talking about the backstreets right behind Shangrila? As in heads towards the ATM at the back of the hotel then cross the street?
Luohu Station - szCityGuide.com : Shenzhen Metro

B出入口 EXIT B - Pinyin English
公交车站 gōng jiāo chē zhàn Gongjiao Bus Station
的士车站 dí shì chē zhàn Taxi stand
罗湖村 Luó hú cūn Luohu Village
庐山酒店 Lú shān jiŭ diàn Lushan Hotel

RMB130/S$28.73 (Rate @ 4.525) bonks.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Kind soul out there got recommendation of hotels near luohu train station or ard 5 min taxi ride

Hotel name , price and contacts number

This thread super long either missing this info or that...

Of course if you stay before and find it is good let me know..
Old 03-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
m0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of lightm0747 is a glorious beacon of light

i usually stay at junting hotel骏庭酒店. i find it convenient. room rate rmb288 for better room. See ¿¥Í¥¾Æµê(ÉîÛÚ´ó¾Æµê),ÉîÛھƵêÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾,ÉÌÎñ»áËù. 755 82351666
Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Girls below 19 years old are usually very fresh in the flesh trade. Not necessarily new to sex! Hehehe. They lack resources, knowledge and courage to venture so far away to work as WL. Those you see in Geylang, Talma Road are on average 25 years old. They're super eagle liao. Good to see not good to eat even though some are 8-9/10 in looks and figure. After 25 years old their market value start to drop liao while Sillypore carrotheads treat them like gold. Haha.

In China now many SYTs are starving as business is bad.
Sad to hear that SYT are starving in PRC.
Yet SYT over here is playing hard to get.What is the world coming at?
Old 03-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
I need help in SZ, I often go there for business call, I could get along quite well the problem that if I want to travel, it is so troublesome to take cab to cheong, I am used to rent a car with a driver in other countries I go to.
Would any kind soul bro be willing to share any info where and how much it is to rent a car for day, a safe company, that any bro used often?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sid3wind3r69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro sid3wind3r69,

Are you able to cheong SZ during weekdays? If I'm not too tired after work I'll make it a point to go to SZ around 10pm. Cheong overnight than go back to HK when the Luohu border re-opens in the morning.
wah i never try that before.... sounds exciting do you usually chiong the BBS/ KTV or suana? we can go ZH as well since your the expert there
Old 04-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Sad to hear that SYT are starving in PRC.
Yet SYT over here is playing hard to get.What is the world coming at?
Let the carrotheads continue to feed the B-Grade PRCs in Singapore. Less competition for me in China.

Quote:
wah i never try that before.... sounds exciting do you usually chiong the BBS/ KTV or suana? we can go ZH as well since your the expert there.
I usually do all the above on a rotation basis so as not to burn myself out with a particular activity. Not expert in ZH lah but enough info. to get around. Being taking the RMB1.50 city buses frequently to explore.

Actually I'd like to do SZ more as I seldom have chance to explore SZ. Clubbing standard is so much higher and better than ZH.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Let the carrotheads continue to feed the B-Grade PRCs in Singapore. Less competition for me in China.
paying them to butterfly ... it just doesn't make sense at all ...
one of the bro told me a scene he witness in a local ktv joint ...
he saw a prc gal giving a bj inside the ktv room ...
later he saw the same gal frenching a guy in another room ...
enough said ....

Quote:
Actually I'd like to do SZ more as I seldom have chance to explore SZ. Clubbing standard is so much higher and better than ZH.
but SZ clubbing is more ex than ZH .. right ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1