The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 02-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
FR for Roxy

Why I’m writing again
It’s been a while since I last wrote my first-ever review on Yura. Since that time, I’ve been exploring with several other dommes to learn more about myself. One session isn’t a representative sample set – so I had intended to session multiple times with each before writing more reviews (time permitting).

Then I read one of Bro Havanna Slicks' old reviews while doing some pre-session research the other day. I realised how much I benefitted from his reviews – they were generous, detailed and prolific (he really covered so many dommes). Really helpful when I was just figuring things out. I don’t know him at all but it’s really a loss to the community he’s no longer active!

So in that vein, I thought I’d start writing about my experiences as I go along – good, bad or neutral. If you find this helps you or you’re new, do let me know (DM or up-rep) so I know it’s worth the time writing more for your benefit. For those who zapped me last time round, not quite sure why you did but peace to you!

Caveats
YMMV – kink is inherently subjective and personal. I’m not affiliated to any domme beyond being a paying client and serving them in-session.

Kink style
I’d been aware of Roxy for some time (had her Wechat but never pulled the trigger). She’s pain-focused and my pain thresholds are embarrassingly low. Penetration is not part of her repertoire whereas anal / pegging had always been my “go-to”s. Stylistically, I lean towards sensual and away from sadistic part of the spectrum. She loves playing with her friends (not pro dommes, but kink-friendly) – I now know that I have a strong preference for single-domme sessions.

So why try? She’d tweeted that her approach to BDSM was focused on psychological domination and focused on fetishes that were as far-removed as possible from things that are inherently sexual. That intrigued me – I knew I had always been turned on by power exchange, but would a session which was not “inherently sexual” still work for me (without the offsetting intensity of a sado-masochistic scene)? I didn’t know that answer so I decided to try.

Managing Kinks
For our kinks, we had spanking, trampling, foot / body worship, facesitting, mild breathplay. My favourites here and where I think we our venn diagram of kinks overlapped was “spanking” – it was a great way for me to end the session. I enjoyed the verbal commentary as she administered foot worship and facesitting.

I had asked her pre-session to be “gentle” with me when it came to pain given her reputation. I think she really respected that and was highly competent in bringing me to subspace. It was, however, a very different experience for me – a feeling of utter submissiveness without the usual accompaniment of sexual tension. Because of that, it was for me a rather zen-like buzz rather than intensely euphoric.

Looks
So subjective and superficial – but let me give my views anyway since it’s part of the fantasy you’ll be paying for.
I think the thing I first noticed was how she stretches out height-wise, and just has that natural length of body – great if you’re looking up from foot worship or like that sort of body type. She fills out the lingerie she wears well.

I requested a slightly out-of-character, somewhat whimsical pink lingerie piece, which had a temptingly revealing cut and kept at least some level of sexual tension on for me. Just be aware, she feels most comfortable in a tight-fitted top and FBTs (which is her default attire for session) and in terms of colour palette is more femme noir (“black”) than anything else.
Hair length has varied throughout the years so be mindful as you look through pictures online. It’s now relatively short but still frames her face well.

She’s well inked but it’s tastefully done and even though that’s not my “type”, it gave her a certain artistic feel with the symmetry of patterns.

Playspace / Equipment
Roxy has 2 spaces which she uses. An industrial space (which one sub described to me as “in the middle of nowhere”) and a more centrally located residential space.

I opted for the industrial space. You really need a Grab / car to get you there as it’s pretty far off the beaten path in the West. Good news is that it has the luxury of more space for those of you who feel that affects your subspace or appreciate a grungy warehouse aesthetic. I went in the late evening which gave it a particularly haunting vibe.

She’s in the midst of rebuilding her equipment inventory post her recent incarceration experience. She’s inherited a few equipment from other dommes. My kinks didn’t call for a lot of equipment but there was an impressive array of whipping equipment on the wall behind me.

Persona
She’s incredibly open and her trust is usually given first and then yours to lose. Within a few minutes of chatting with her online, we were getting deep into what she was reading, her approach to kink, and experiences of being a baby domme. And this was before she even met me. In those first 15 minutes of chatting, I thought “Ok I get why her subs really like her and stand in her corner”.

Despite the amount of blood stains I’d seen over the years, her “bad girls club” image, the RBF we both share when not smiling, she actually doesn’t have a naturally severe persona when you meet her in person. That makes her eminently approachable if you’re like me (nervous for every session and unable to make eye contact no matter how many I go for). While I’m sure she has her limits, she’s pretty chill. The intensity within seems reserved for when she administers strokes of the cane in-session in the heat of domme-space.

Professionalism
Surprisingly easy to book – she does seem dedicated to making herself available. I booked for the next day without much difficulty. She’s mindful that for her sessions to work – her kinks need to overlap with yours so she made sure she got this out of the way upfront.

Fully committed to improving her craft and speaking to subs to figure out how to do so. We spent close to 20 minutes post-session dissecting how the session went and continued the conversation in writing after. That’s not always typical in my experience.

We often bemoan the prevalence of party girls in the scene – dilletante dommes out to make a fast buck and have fun but at our monetary expense. Roxy is not one of them – I can affirm she is quite serious about getting better at what she does and pushing the edge for each of her subs.

She’s still in the midst of refining her administrative SOP so it’s not as smooth as some of the other dommes who have perfectly templated email responses these days you’d expect from small businesses. Dealings with her have a more fluid kind of vibe – no 10 rounds of pre-session checks with her.

Pricing
Among local dommes, Roxy has one of the most affordable rates. Not quite the level of PRC dommes but not priced to the market-clearing rate. That’s entirely by design – she tries to keep rates as affordable as possible and factors in that she caters to a narrower range of kinks.

Given the inflationary cost environment and constant angst around session rates on this forum, I imagine some of you might find it refreshing to work with someone who tries to keep things affordable. That said, having met a few dommes this year, everyone has their own cost pressures, rationales and opportunity costs in pursuing this line of work.

There was a cash top-up for lingerie, which I opted for. I was taking multiple risks with the session being so different from what I was used to. So I needed at least one thing “sexual” so there was at least one thing familiar for me. Incidentally, the top-up facilitates a lower entry price point if you can go without.

Verdict (TLDR)
Would I return? If I was a pain slut, the answer would be 100% yes. The spanking wouldn’t have been enough for me. I’d also wanted to experiment her in-session dynamic with her friends – but opted against having more girls (again trying to control the number of variables I didn’t like). So if you’re a pain slut, my recommendation, without having walked the proverbial mile with your blistered ass, is go for it!

But since I’m not, the answer is “eventually, maybe”. Our styles are quite dissimilar, so I’ll be exploring more with others first. The answer to my earlier question: power exchange excites me by itself, but I need loads of sexual tension for kink to remain special to me. Once you take away the intense pain that Roxy is used to giving, it doesn’t quite work as well for me.

But I left feeling richer for the experience, having thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her and understanding more about my own approach to kink.
Nice review, enjoy reading it. So far, you only tried roxy and yura?
Old 03-01-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Wanted to try yukii via twitter or email but no reply. Any other means reaching her?
I think only twitter. Are u from KL?
Old 03-01-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Nice review, enjoy reading it. So far, you only tried roxy and yura?
Thanks bro - I've tried 4 to 5 other SG-based dommes this past year. Some others overseas while on business trips. I'll write more (work schedule permitting).

Thanks also to those who DM-ed / upped my points! Please feel free to DM me if you want to swap notes on anything.
Old 03-01-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pindicksg View Post
Seems like an influencer has joinned the findom femdom scene.
like wow!
seems like it on her OF acct. what kind of sessions are they going to be. intriguing tho!

Last edited by tomfin877; 03-01-2023 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

What is the privacy like for Roxy, is it true she have someone watching your whole session through recording/cctv in the other room?
Old 03-01-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
What is the privacy like for Roxy, is it true she have someone watching your whole session through recording/cctv in the other room?
Heya - based on my experience, that's not true. I was alone with her in the unit, there was no CCTV and uhm it was one big room.

In the other space she uses, there might sometimes be someone in the other room - but frankly that's pretty standard when other dommes use shared spaces for sessions. If that kind of privacy is your concern, then you have the option of a different space.

Suggest clarifying with her directly - I'm sure she'd be happy to respond.
Old 03-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SubwayEatFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
She has a bodyguard, Lexi, in one of her spaces, Bea, a friend she sessions with sometimes, in the other locale. She has shared, this is for the sake of safety, these others are not there to peep at you, nor do they interrupt sessions unless she alerts them verbally (ie, hollering loudly) that she is in danger.

Put yourself in their shoes, I dare say they have better things to do too.
Old 03-01-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeffers77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Thank you! Shall FR if I see her.
Old 03-01-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
seems like it on her OF acct. what kind of sessions are they going to be. intriguing tho!
prob online video streaming (waste of time) dun bother, y would a 50k/month earner waste time on RL hourly sessions with all the hassle and logistics and risks unless she is really into kink. her back story was she got into OF cuz she had a huge debt to repay during covid times to save her blosgshop/company. Always found that backstory abit funny when she has stacks of luxury items in her house while claiming she does OF for money to feed herself and save her business. obv where the motivation lies..
Old 04-01-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Pindicksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
prob online video streaming (waste of time) dun bother, y would a 50k/month earner waste time on RL hourly sessions with all the hassle and logistics and risks unless she is really into kink. her back story was she got into OF cuz she had a huge debt to repay during covid times to save her blosgshop/company. Always found that backstory abit funny when she has stacks of luxury items in her house while claiming she does OF for money to feed herself and save her business. obv where the motivation lies..
She offers both online such as vid sessions and irl sesh as well.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Domina Elara (of Korean American descent) is visiting Singapore

https://dominatrixelara.com
https://twitter.com › dominaelara

She has amazing JOI clips. Anyone seeing her though? Heard her prices are high.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pindicksg View Post
She offers both online such as vid sessions and irl sesh as well.
u can commando for us and report back here then hahaha
Old 04-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post

Was considering last night - but timings don't match! Always interesting when someone visits.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
u can commando for us and report back here then hahaha
well im going to test it out. will let you guys know!
Old 04-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post

She singaporean leh based in US
iirc she charge 700 an hour for sesh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1