The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Tej1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Tried 2 LB ystd here's my FR.

Name:naught (post op)
Boobs:C Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/BJ/Catbath/
Damage:30
Looks: 8/10

Name: Frahsy (pre op)
Boobs: B Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/BJ/Catbath/FJ
Looks: 6.5/10

Since this batch of craiglist not tempting had to go down hse 79...
Do pm me if you want frashy num...
She gave me her contact num for chatting with her...
Send me the num dude
Old 05-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

talma rd Geylang have a brothel for shemales ?

someone posted on geylang thread
Old 05-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good option if there is. Need to check out….
Old 11-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bloody big mistake to go Rowell last night. It's like a bloody riot in front of the gates of H79. An old uncle with a walking stick trying gamely to keep the Banglas away from the gates.

Don't go during weekends. Lesson learnt.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CamelToes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Tried 2 LB ystd here's my FR.

Name:naught (post op)
Boobs:C Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/BJ/Catbath/
Looks: 8/10

Name: Frahsy (pre op)
Boobs: B Cup
Service Offered: Frenching/BJ/Catbath/FJ
Looks: 6.5/10

Since this batch of craiglist not tempting had to go down hse 79...
Do pm me if you want frashy num...
She gave me her contact num for chatting with her...
Bro pm me the number also
Old 21-08-2014, 08:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went down to examine the stable. Found one lady(boy) looking alluringly at me. She was an amazon lady clad in a red bra and pink shorts squatting by the gate. Quite apparent that she was next in line to obtain the next customer.

She saw me staring at her and.indicated with her forefinger and middle finger to indicate she had the operation. Never tried one without hence nodded.

We went up the stairs and I was stunned that what brothers said were true. All doors were replaced with a privacy curtain of sorts. She was giggy and had a hoarse voice and pulled me into the next available cubicle. I gave her a.$50 note and expected her to keep it with no change returned. She proved me wrong and gave me the change.

From the short chat in broken english, she told her that her last day is tomorrow. Hence bros, take note.
.I inspected her cut orifice and frenched her while she wanked me off; at times exclaiming how big I am. I exploded in her hands.

She cleaned me up and left me to undress (which was a minus point). But I had what I wanted and quickly left the place.

Bros, just to state the likelihood of a new batch by this Saturday.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went passby did saw BBL ( BIG BEAUTIFUL LADYBOY)
Very rare to see this type of LB..
whoever likes it OR HAVE ANY FANTASY can pop by down..
Just a info for bros here..
Old 26-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just went H79 hoping for some action but im rather disappointed.. the current batch is by far the worst out of my 7 years in service. Took a postop.
Name Minky
Looks 6/10
BJ 6/10
Fj 5/10
Was a rusher and wasnt as tight. Rather disappointed.

Advice to bros: not worth the trip atm.

Theres a BBW which a previous bro has mentioned but not my cup of tea. Most of the 'ladies' are postop.
Old 26-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blinkblink7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Had one session at house8 eariler on ..
Her name is yanten she's going back this friday
Heer tools was big can cum can IN you.
Damage was 30 lookwise 7/10 and most important room was clean.
Overall a good session worth the trip.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. im abit new to this scene so i hope i can get some help here! just got some questions i hope i can get some answers to

-firstly, how should i approach the girls in the houses? for example at the thai house, there's always an intimidating pimp there and a group of indians just standing and looking. hard to make an approach and dont know how.
-can anybody tell me how do i find out if she has a dick? like for the thais that dont speak english, if i dont know how to ask if they have a dick, i dont want to end up with a post-op which is not what im looking for
-after finding out if they have a dick, how do i find out if its 'operational'? i like to be bottom, so yeah.
-and then, how do i find out how big her dick is? i don't want her dick to be too big.
-then finally, how do i find out if she is shaved/waxed? i like to suck too but dont like getting hair in my face.
-and if possible, is there anyway to find out if they're circumcised?

i know im asking alot of stuff, just trying my luck. would really appreciate any kind help given. thank you!!
Old 07-09-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post
Hi bros. im abit new to this scene so i hope i can get some help here! just got some questions i hope i can get some answers to

-firstly, how should i approach the girls in the houses? for example at the thai house, there's always an intimidating pimp there and a group of indians just standing and looking. hard to make an approach and dont know how.
-can anybody tell me how do i find out if she has a dick? like for the thais that dont speak english, if i dont know how to ask if they have a dick, i dont want to end up with a post-op which is not what im looking for
-after finding out if they have a dick, how do i find out if its 'operational'? i like to be bottom, so yeah.
-and then, how do i find out how big her dick is? i don't want her dick to be too big.
-then finally, how do i find out if she is shaved/waxed? i like to suck too but dont like getting hair in my face.

i know im asking alot of stuff, just trying my luck. would really appreciate any kind help given. thank you!!
To answer all your questions.. Pay the $30 go inside with her, and you'll find the answers to all your questions. If she doesnt meet your expectation.. Move on to next girl.. Life's a Gamble.. So take your chances.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
To answer all your questions.. Pay the $30 go inside with her, and you'll find the answers to all your questions. If she doesnt meet your expectation.. Move on to next girl.. Life's a Gamble.. So take your chances.
Totally agree
Old 08-09-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post

Go there and simply point at the one thats most attractive to you. The person infront will auto open the gate. As for cock or not, sometimes they will hold their wrist or forearm to show they got cock. Not often. Best is use your mouth and ask if she got cock. They confirm will know what is cock. Or you can just say co-way/kuay? Which means cock in thai.

Sometimes i will just go to the gate and ask who got big cock. Then whoever they suggest. You decide if the ladyboy chio or not and move on from there.

I believe most people who look for lady boys want them to have a nice big hard cock. Because anything else, post op or take hormones until cock shrink into 1cm like a babays cock. Then might as well i go find a girl. I can easily find a chio girl compared to finding a chio ladyboy.
And its a real girl.

Ok anyway for cock shaved or functional. You are too picky already. Its a $30/$50 damage. As mentioned if you ask if they got big cock and they say yes. Then obviously is functional.

I got 1 tip that even though its obvious. You might overlook. The taller ladyboys usually have bigger cocks
Obvious. I mean taller people have larger hands etc. Also from experience.

So what i do usually is stand beside first and from an angle start scanning through all the ladyboys. One thing to remember, a few chio ones with big hard cocks might be upstairs. So even if you dont see 1 you like. Or if you going for your 2nd rouns. You might see someone better.

For me very simple i always go in and try to spot which is the most beautiful. Face and body. Honestly quite easy. Most of the time only 2 or 3 are chio the rest is for people with special tastes.

Then next i will take into consideration their height. I try to choose chio and at least 1.7m height. In fact the taller the better.
I love to kneel down on the floor and suck a beautiful and tall ladyboys cock when shes standing up and looking down on me.

I chose before those 1.64m that kind. Cock small or cant stand. I dont know.

30bucks is the standard price. Really cheap . if you want them to fuck you then its 50.

Just choose wisely and carefully. Sometimes behind the gate dark , looks chio end up. When go up and see closeup look like shit.

To me if the first rouns not satisfied i just pay her 30 then i go downstair choose again. Then i ask and point at her crotch ask if got big cock. Sometimes suay get post op. Also one thing to note is post op usually stand behind. Why? I dont know. But i guess is their own rules or soemthing. Since the person alr got money to do operation so shld let others stand infront for more chance OR the ladyboy no cock so not as marketable

In fact i always wanted to pick 2 or 3ladyboys at the same time and suck all of them at the same time. But havent had the chance.

Also sometimes they close the door cause they suspect got patrol. Usually if close is ard 8 plus to 9. The pimp usually still outside u can go ask him. But most of the time 1030pm onward door open again.

As for timing, i believe 7pm start. So some may prefer to be the first few customer since the ladyboys will br fresh n clean. Well the downside is that not ALL ladyboys might be there that early. Some reach at like 8.

I also feel like they will be reluctant to cum. Since u are the first customer. They are very very likely to hold their cum for the long night ahead. Thats just my own opinion.

I dont have a best time or any time to recommend u to go. Go too late, the ladyboys might not be that clean. Or they may have even cum already. Or u can also think in another way. Since its late and ur one of the last customer they are willing to cum.

Best is dont think too much and go slightly early. Give tips or add money they sure cum or let u suck until u choke. Also if u go early and u had a great time. Once u done with first round u can go mustafa walk walk or go have late dinner. then a few hours later return for your 2nd round.

I have a question though, anyone here brought the ladyboy out to hotel before for overnight? What's the damage and which hotel you go?
Old 08-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Also if you are ladyboy lover, $50 can sextify you in geylang or rowell. Wheras find normal girls can be 100-150. For the price of 1 girl , u can have fun with 3 or 5 hot ladyboys with hard cocks. Best of both worlds indeed.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Also dont need to feel shy because the pimps, banglas they see people like you all the time. Nothing to be shy about liking ladyboy. In fact the bangla themselves are checking out the ladyboy and also the bangla probably make up for most of the customers. So when the thai ladyboys see a chinese they are usually very excited.

Also everytime on the way i also feel very excited. Thinking and anticipating how pretty and how big and how hard the cock she will have. And also think of what to do.

Will be sharing my fr soon when i get my paycheck in a couple of weeks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1