The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
airwaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

@ YukoOgura

It depends on your luck I would say. Been there countless times never happened and BAMG! it jus happened. She ask me if I would like to do an overnight. Heck yeah! Of coz I would! LOL

We ended up in my apt as I live like a stone's throw away. Charged me $100 which I figured was fine as we would be having a great time!

Oh, lest I forget, I was there like almost midnight if it helps

Cheers bro!

She is one of the girls in PHUKET, some show that they have there. Showed me all her pics!
Old 10-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
Also dont need to feel shy because the pimps, banglas they see people like you all the time. Nothing to be shy about liking ladyboy. In fact the bangla themselves are checking out the ladyboy and also the bangla probably make up for most of the customers. So when the thai ladyboys see a chinese they are usually very excited.

Also everytime on the way i also feel very excited. Thinking and anticipating how pretty and how big and how hard the cock she will have. And also think of what to do.

Will be sharing my fr soon when i get my paycheck in a couple of weeks!
Wow very informative! thanks alot bro! happy hunting
Old 13-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any live report?

very horny now wondering will there be any houses open at this hour
Old 13-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
any live report?

very horny now wondering will there be any houses open at this hour
i think they close around 12+
Old 13-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
i think they close around 12+
yah i notice that for house 79.

i have experience house 8 open until quite late. Might go down now to take a look.
Old 14-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The house 8 always have a very tall ladyboy at the gate. Dont know from what country. Looks very scary. Everytime walk past will look at you and nod. *shivers*
Old 14-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last night feeling horny went to h79 to check for stock.

there is quite a handful. and choose one standing right infront of the gate after asking if she got cock. proceed upstairs and then I pay up.

starts to kiss her neck and lick her ears with her back facing me then she starts to moans. I unzip her bra and was nice to see her beautiful pair of breasts which was well make which was soft and not too hard. I proceed to touch her cock and she already begin to have a hardon. her tool is not really big just average with the foreskin uncut. I ask her to cap me as I wanna start to pound on her beautiful ass. ask her to bend over so that I can thrust her from behind. I bang it away and finish it off with her riding cowgirl on me.

name : Mini ( something like that)
with long hair
damage: $30 with tipping $10

from haytai

tall slim and skin really soft and fair.

Old 16-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ibelieveindevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post
Wow very informative! thanks alot bro! happy hunting
usually i just open my mouth and ask, can u TOP? just as simple as that. generally girls at rowell are usually 6 inches and below, rare to find 7 incher. those bigger cocks find better place for their physical superiority.

whether or not they shave is hard to determine. just ring your hands over and cover the bush if it bothers u.
Old 18-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
newboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Rowell for the first time just now at about 9plus. Feeling super nervous and excited as it will be ( was ) my first ever ladyboy experience.

Went to house 79 and was immediately greeted by the selection of ladyboys available. Without hesitation i quickly chose one that caught my eye, not even checking if she was a post or pre op the latter was what i was obviously there for. Her name if i heard it right was Fuji, and my was she stunning to me! She was so pretty and had such an amazing body that I couldnt believe it.

Upon reaching upstairs, we took the corner room right at the end. The rooms condition was as per mentioned by bros but dam I didnt even care!

Once in the room, the action started after I stripped with a bj. Fuji then unhooked her bra and presented her glorious c cups for me to grope. After bj, she began to take off her panties which was went she shyly told me she had no pussy. i told her its okay and I then asked her to fuck me. At first she wasnt sure that was what i wanted and she kept making sure about 3 times haha. i told her to go slow as it was my first time.. Thankfully for me her cock was rather small so it was a good first experience for me. After pumping me for a good 5 mins, she came. She then asked me to fuck her and I gladly did. After which we wiped and that was it. A pretty fantastic experience for $30 and i sure as hell am feeling addicted to ladyboys now..
Old 19-09-2014, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

current batch is decent. got quite a number of ladyboys to choose from. went upstairs it seems like had aircon turned on. also the pimp outside i never see before.

today i picked the chio-est one. she is (slightly) taller than me. perfect! shes the prettiest and i didnt ask if she got cock at the gate. got many ladyboys in this current batch so abit stressed quickly pick her and go up. the rest keep molesting and touching me as i enter.

walk up the staircase i turn around ask if she got cock. she couldnt quite understand. so i point down at her crotch and ask if got operation. she said no. then she looked abit worried for a moment. she thought i won't want her if she got cock. then i tell her good.

asked her how much. she tell me 30. i pay her. then we strip. i tell her i want to suck her cock. so she lie down and her cock is like totally soft.

i ask if she can cum. she say pay more she can cum. then i say ok. standard stuff.

suck for awhile but still very soft. then as i jerk and suck. still soft! quite worried. i ask her is it she cannot stand. she tell me can stand. so i continue sucking. then slowly her cock erect by abit. then as it become a little bit bigger. it became easier and nicer for me to suck. so i work hard and suck her and keep using my tongue to lick her cockhead while also sucking her cock.

and very soon her cock become erected and its BIG! just as i expected and predicted. because i know tall ladyboys usually have big cocks. so her cock became big and extremely nice to suck on. shaven cock also.

anyway she ask me if she wants me to cum. and cum where. so i ask her cum in my mouth as i point to my lips.

then i ask her to stand up. so i kneel down while she stand. and i start sucking her off. very shiok. her cock was big and long! very tasty. keep using my tongue to lick her wet and tasty cockhead. while enjoying her long thick shaft.

afterwards she started to jerk herself off as she was preparing to cum in my mouth. so i stick out my tongue and wet her cockhead. she keep wanking her cock and i place my tongue on her cockhead. adding saliva to her cockhead every once in a while to help her lubricate it.

she eventually cummed. she cum abit only. but i tasted it. and i was very horny so i just swallowed her cum and continued sucking her cock. i keep sucking and sucking. and then i also keep licking her cockhead until she cannot take it. she start to laugh and moan cause she cannot take it anymore. suck and lick her cockhead until she stand to bend down and lean against the wall. haha. and her friend in another cubicle heard and ask her.

anyway next she give me a blowjob. then i asked if i can kiss her. so i kissed her and she jerk me off. french kiss her for like 5-10minutes while she keep jerking my cock until i cum. very very shiok. i havent had such a great session in a long time even though there was no fucking involve. its a very pure and innocent but very fun and a lot of love in it. also enjoyed touching her A cup hormone breasts. very very soft and very nice to touch. A Cup breasts. Real girl breasts. not those plastic surgery c cup.

she has real breasts . small. but its real. very soft to touch and nice. A cup!

i gave her another $30 for cum. total $60.

please dont ask me for her name. go there find the prettiest ladyboy can already. i am in deep love with her. before she go back thailand i want to give her a big big tip
Old 19-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newboi View Post
i sure as hell am feeling addicted to ladyboys now..
it's addictive.....!!!!
Old 26-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Innocentfirst is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://www.ladyboytube.tv/video/8316...mika2949part4/
Old 27-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
airwaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kaki going down later?
Old 29-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for ladyboys to cum right down my throat...

Getting horny again
Old 30-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is new batch of ladyboy can pop by n see at sight...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1