The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old 10-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
croatius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post
I agree bro. I don't understand how this all works. The more experienced FL are cheaper and can do all the funny things we want like AR lah, AJ lah, CIM lah but unfortunately age is not their side.

The less experienced ones just do rush job with lower experience in sex than even most of us who engage them and they charge a 'bomb' with lower services than we seek. Why because of age? Younger means tighter but still they don't know how to use the tightness to please us..

Its all very puzzling leh....
Generally how tight the V is dependent on how hard the gal wants to contract her pelvic floor muscles during coitus - to pleasure herself (if any ) and the partner. If the man is well-groomed, shaven, hygienic and had established good rapport with the gal by speaking to them, understanding their plight and giving some suggestions to help them, they will be more willing to use more effort to please you.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Hello Bros.

Anyone has New or Latest FRs for Yvette and Abbie from Natsuki?

In return, Alicia from Confidentmi and SensualLynn is worth to try.

Thanks for sharing more on Yvette and Abbie if there is.
Both gals service are good, willingly to please u. If u catch them when they are horny or the right time or at right chemistry, u will be in cloud nine.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by croatius View Post
Generally how tight the V is dependent on how hard the gal wants to contract her pelvic floor muscles during coitus - to pleasure herself (if any ) and the partner. If the man is well-groomed, shaven, hygienic and had established good rapport with the gal by speaking to them, understanding their plight and giving some suggestions to help them, they will be more willing to use more effort to please you.
Agree.. it always helps to be courteous and emphathatic.
But of course I understand in this industry most clients tend to be selfish and self serving because if we had any those social skills we wouldn’t want the ‘no fuss and our needs being attended to w/o reciprocality’ of FLs.
Also to the ‘confused’ bro.. there is market inequality due to the fact that most FLs here are not trained professionals.
In most industries, most people tended to be trained or have an education in their respective fields that’s why service standards and products tend to be of superior quality to the FL industry.

Most girls here ‘training’ is their boyfriends or lovers, whom if you remember yourselves at 16-21, we’re rubbish in making love.
The more experienced ones have the knowledge of different type of men and thier likes and also what/how the different services are/feels.

So yeah.. local FLs.. u need to have knowledge.
In saying all this, I am surprised how the ‘younger’ ladies here sex like world champions.
Been lucky so far and the FRs certainly help in sorting out the noobs from the value girls.
So let’s keep the spirit of his thread alive!

Happy bonking all!
Old 10-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatius View Post
Despite if u are empathetic towards their situation or plight, they will only go all out to please u. Price will still be the same, will not go down bcos u show care and concern for them. Maybe the more u see them, the more they know u better, develop some close relationship. They will be your friend with paid benefits.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
Despite if u are empathetic towards their situation or plight, they will only go all out to please u. Price will still be the same, will not go down bcos u show care and concern for them. Maybe the more u see them, the more they know u better, develop some close relationship. They will be your friend with paid benefits.
I see. No wonder I offer to pay more to a certain gal but she rejected . I ought to be more conscious.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
savior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Dinda or Ashley?
Old 11-05-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokehunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Andrea from Sammybabes? Review was sometime back
Old 11-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26812 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokehunter View Post
Anyone tried Andrea from Sammybabes? Review was sometime back
yes i tried her sometime back when she was with another stable...

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=16...postcount=1266

though have received mixed feedback abt her looks, as always looks
are subjective so u have to decide, service was good though...
Old 11-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Check out the ridiculous playboy pricing?!
Old 11-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Check out the ridiculous playboy pricing?!
Tat agent gals all recycled at much much higher price. Book at ur own risk

The 900 was a 700 before
Old 11-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
even the "new to industry" is recycled... maybe he thinks samsters here are idiots
The short gal right ? See her pic like v familar but say new so I dun Wan comment. If not wrong she was much cheaper also
Old 11-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokehunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yes i tried her sometime back when she was with another stable...

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=16...postcount=1266

though have received mixed feedback abt her looks, as always looks
are subjective so u have to decide, service was good though...
Thanks bro
Old 11-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
not short hair but around shoulder length... she's very unique so quite easy to recognize
I think all the gals r recycled n price all sup up. Maybe agent think there is gd money to make lol
Old 11-05-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 13
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
I think all the gals r recycled n price all sup up. Maybe agent think there is gd money to make lol

who was playboy's girls under previously?
care to share....
Old 11-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Wynn kinda looks like the old Tiffany from butterflybabes.
But the age says 28...

Just theory hor.. I not saying its fact.. it’s only a half face pix!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1