The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 26-09-2023, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0nH0n View Post
Looks old lei. Fuckable?
Old 26-09-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lowland road got 3 hot cougar. Bang till your leg wobbles and all bundle with C/D cup neh neh.
Bro, can pm the contact, thank you very much
Old 26-09-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 15
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0nH0n View Post
Have you tried? I saw there’s a Monica too but never heard of her name in this thread
Monica aka Alice
Old 26-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Looks old lei. Fuckable?
Yet to try. Hoping some bros can share their experience
Old 27-09-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quite funny lei some bros.

1. I already give all the links yet they still asking where and who
2. I already say Lowland Road and beside Taiwan restaurant mah
3. Some ask where in Lowland road. Wa lan eh! How long is Lowland road. CB la! Talk like this is China. 1 street need to walk 1 hour. I leopard crawl also can finish Lowland road in 5 min.
4. Lastly, some say the charbo tell you simi 18 Lowland road. Those are decoy la.

Bros, sometimes need to use brain. I am ex commandos so recce no1. Front part comfort Delgro (obviously not there). 2nd part is those high rise family condo (unlikely to be in these areas area also). 3rd part is the landed property (confirm not there mah). Then 1 part is those rundown shophouse (aha! Then start looking around to see where is the likely place). Haha! Army give us so good training never use
Old 27-09-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Spangler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quite funny lei some bros.

1. I already give all the links yet they still asking where and who
2. I already say Lowland Road and beside Taiwan restaurant mah
3. Some ask where in Lowland road. Wa lan eh! How long is Lowland road. CB la! Talk like this is China. 1 street need to walk 1 hour. I leopard crawl also can finish Lowland road in 5 min.
4. Lastly, some say the charbo tell you simi 18 Lowland road. Those are decoy la.

Bros, sometimes need to use brain. I am ex commandos so recce no1. Front part comfort Delgro (obviously not there). 2nd part is those high rise family condo (unlikely to be in these areas area also). 3rd part is the landed property (confirm not there mah). Then 1 part is those rundown shophouse (aha! Then start looking around to see where is the likely place). Haha! Army give us so good training never use
Dun be surprised there are those who just want to go recce and spy without any intention of engaging. If anyone is serious about engaging, they would have made an appointment directly. I will say just ignore these contact collectors as they also won't bring anything to the table next time.
Old 27-09-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spangler View Post
Dun be surprised there are those who just want to go recce and spy without any intention of engaging. If anyone is serious about engaging, they would have made an appointment directly. I will say just ignore these contact collectors as they also won't bring anything to the table next time.
Very true!
Old 28-09-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

I still waiting for field report for Alice. That place quite open and I got a few friends staying at the landed there. I go machiam must 1 shot 1 kill. Don’t later killed in action
Old 28-09-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I still waiting for field report for Alice. That place quite open and I got a few friends staying at the landed there. I go machiam must 1 shot 1 kill. Don’t later killed in action

All these milf or gilf?
Old 28-09-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spangler View Post
Yah, a lot just kaypoh want to know only. Those are just wasting everyone's time.
Old 28-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Guys

Received a lot of pm

Horny cougar Lisa
https://sglonelyguy26.com/lisa-massage/

Friend’s mum Fiona
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fiona-massage/

Someone asked me difference between Lisa and Fiona. Lisa is machiam your ktv mamasan. Out to seduce you and eat you alive like 白骨精。

Fiona is the opposite machiam your neighbour wife or friend’s mum. Like a atas milf with nice cfm face. She was so shy in applying HJ. If your cock is hard and thick, she will close her eyes and enjoy. That is when you attack her neh neh and bottom. As you play with her, she will moan softly and bite her lips. If you make her damn high, she will just climb on top of the massage bed and say “ah, 很想要,你要吗?translated into I am horny, do you want?”). That is when you just turn her over and eat her all over and bang your friend’s mum la. I love this place because it is a house with 3 rooms and you can hear each charbo get bang hard if all 3 quite solid la. I go with 1-2 of my buddies and all super happening. The 3rd girl also in SGlonelyguy but can’t find the contact
Btw, all their SGL listings disappeared, and the SGB listings no more Linda... Wanted to try her first but no chance liao...
Old 28-09-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
k389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyk389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing my experience.

My first visit to Fiona was pretty standard. Hence didnt really wanted to RTM. But after seeing bro bignehneh sharing, decided to give it another try. Voila! Right buttons pressed and it becomes more fun. She isnt the wild and proactive kind. Need to slowly lead her. Just be gentle and respect her, she will reciprocate.

Manage to see Monica and a glimpse of YY.
Monica is meatier n of bigger build. Has a fierce look to her. Not really my kind,

Cannot comment on YY as it was just a quick glance before going off. So far only advertised as bigger boobs as the rest. Cannot verify yet
Old 28-09-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by k389 View Post
Just sharing my experience.

My first visit to Fiona was pretty standard. Hence didnt really wanted to RTM. But after seeing bro bignehneh sharing, decided to give it another try. Voila! Right buttons pressed and it becomes more fun. She isnt the wild and proactive kind. Need to slowly lead her. Just be gentle and respect her, she will reciprocate.

Manage to see Monica and a glimpse of YY.
Monica is meatier n of bigger build. Has a fierce look to her. Not really my kind,

Cannot comment on YY as it was just a quick glance before going off. So far only advertised as bigger boobs as the rest. Cannot verify yet
Serious ah? Later my bastard son and his army of dogs will keep barking none stop saying I tuakanf
Old 28-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
Btw, all their SGL listings disappeared, and the SGB listings no more Linda... Wanted to try her first but no chance liao...
Must be my bastard son and his gang of dogs trying to be white knight. Just wait a while and they will start posting. Unless they don’t want to make money. I believe their posting still at Sgbeaitycastle
Old 29-09-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Skyliew87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried to book lisa yesterday, but she blue tick me in whatsapp, then i try to find fionas ad and it was gone in SGL.

Are they currently laying low due to raids ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1