The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phuket Vs. Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, how come my name is call??? WelCuM To ThE Darkside...izzt part of man cycle that we have to go ThRu... U will still mind XxXx for afew more days then it will be ok lioa... Enjoy yourself there...
hope faster ok, if not go work also sian sian, hangover! body here, soul still there.
Old 16-01-2012, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phuket Vs. Bangkok

Bro cooler07, I told when we meet in CNX la, I bored of Phuket as been there too many time until both hand n foot also cannot count lioa in 12yr... u mean ticket to where? Feb BKK book lioa... April to Phuket then Chiangmai not yet as dun know how to go there , will update u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
wah u super old bird in phuket... maybe i can join u in the next trip. btw u book tickets liao?
It ok, I have thru it, being that done that... Now gather more $$ to enjoy there... Cash Is King...

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
hope faster ok, if not go work also sian sian, hangover! body here, soul still there.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

what is the market rate for HJ, BJ, or FJ provided by massage girls ?

Thanks..
Old 17-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thrustme84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1984 View Post
what is the market rate for HJ, BJ, or FJ provided by massage girls ?

Thanks..
My own experience is, u choose oil massage,(400 bht), then after that they will pop the 'G' question...HJ,BJ will be ard 1000 bht and then after that its your bargaining skill...
Old 17-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah so ex? last time i was offered all in one for 1000B.
Old 18-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
wah so ex? last time i was offered all in one for 1000B.
yup...i feel like kenna conned...
Old 18-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrustme84 View Post
yup...i feel like kenna conned...
Okla..as long as you are happy

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 18-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

hello bro hunterhi, its been a long time since i come here to see see look look, hope you are still going strong. I will be going to bkk on feb 14 with my gf. I just up you as I remember when i was a newbie u are the one who guided me along. Thanks.
Old 18-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

yea, always nego man in phuket. but thats not the only thing.

try to build a rapport with the girl in her limited english.
go in low season.
act innocent! lol
Old 18-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, so long never see u here, now got GF good no need to find FL or WL... As end of the day izzt not the same... U enjoy ur trip in BKK I go early then u on the 02-06th, do u need anything just drop me a PM...I try to get for u... If u need a sim card with DATA PLAN... I have just let me know... u enjoy ur Qing Ren Jie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
hello bro hunterhi, its been a long time since i come here to see see look look, hope you are still going strong. I will be going to bkk on feb 14 with my gf. I just up you as I remember when i was a newbie u are the one who guided me along. Thanks.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Okla..as long as you are happy
Lol...yup...always a happy man in phuket
Old 19-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Poee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am looking to head up to Phuket solo from 1st Feb, any bros heading out there just pm me to hang out. p.s. 2nd time there only..
Old 19-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poee View Post
Hi Bros,

I am looking to head up to Phuket solo from 1st Feb, any bros heading out there just pm me to hang out. p.s. 2nd time there only..
Lol...same date as me and my friend..what flight u taking bro?
Old 21-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

90inches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my fr there ..

was at phuket last week for a 4 night 3 days ..... my first time there
done the usual stuff at phang nga , go karting ...

stayed near bangla road ... about 5 mins walk ..
since it was the high season , there were plenty of angmos .. angmos make up like 95% of the crowd there .. me and my friends felt like outcast ..

went to christine fishbowl to see see , out of about 25 gals , only one can make it .. if not wrong the price was 3000 baht ... didnt try .. walked to the opposite side of christine , have a few massage parlours can see many gals sitting outside soliciting for customers ... also didnt try cos almost all look like as tanned as my indian friend ...

anyway during night time went to bangala road , alot of ladyboys can be seen... went to tiger disco and had to pay cover charge of 200 baht .. went in to take a look , the gals there are cannot make it ... so left after a beer

walked to soi eric where all the agogo bars are , went to suzy wong kena whacked by gals using rubber stick .. all the gals and customers armed with stick , so there was alot of whacking around ... hardly any lookers .. so left

so went to the infamous hollywood disco .. it can get freaking packed like sardines around 1 plus am onwards .. so must go early ... plenty of gals there .... the quality there better than tiger disco .. seen a few lookers ...
managed to tapao one super cute FL for one night .. she came to my table and introduced herself ... she told me she came to hollywood only for the first time this year ... i didnt know whether she is a fl or not cos she dressed like a normally .. so was not sure what to do so just asked her to go for makan later ... she say see first .... after a while, then managed to ask her to leave the club and popped the golden question ... haha the rest is history

i have the following questions ..

is ladyboys allowed into clubs ? cos the FL told me LB are not allowed into clubs ... but i have seen a few ....

any chinese bros have more luck at hollywood ? cos can see that the FL there fancy asian over angmos ....
Old 21-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

hollyhood is the best FLs hunting ground. most FLs and BGs will be there from 1 am onwards. so alot of options. u can dilly dally until 4, 5 am still got girls waiting to be hooked there, price will be lower but of course quality lower also.

better to go in low season. thats why i going in may. even if u dilly dally still got good lookers around. and of course the price is more negotiable. and also there are some bars outside of bangla road also, that has many pretty ladies although their english tends to be a little limited.

4 days not enough, try 8 days next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1