The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2002, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 23
iamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any good recommendations of HCs at west?

Hi, bros,

Can anyone recommend good HCs in the west area. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate if you can give a field report.
Old 03-01-2002, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
True to Walabis comments... both Dragon and Executive are on the high side of all the HCs in Singapore..

However, I have kinda step down from GL after a one time craze mugging in there.. GL is good for those who are either young and energetic who can always go for a 2nd shot, or those who have good stamina who can make full use of the 45 mins in the rm...

As for me, I have neither of the above, so HC provide a nice environment where I could get some relax, spa, sleep/rest if I have the time, and in the room, get a not very good but better than nothing massage and go on with some actions.

so.. pros and cons.. depend on individuals...

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 03-01-2002, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Hi ShadowBro,

The best bargain now is at New York Spa at JB..cheap & good and more over inclusive of buffet lunch...all in all RM198 only..still less than S$100 (base on S$1 exchange to RM2.05). You not even touch the ground of Malaysia or JB if you drive....I will drive all the way up to the carpark and took the lift to 3rd floor,after finish drive straight back to Singapore.

The cycle as follow:

11.30am - departure from Singapore custom
11.50am - reached New York Hotel
11.55am - register at SPA counter and procced to facilities
1.00pm- The main event
1.45pm-lunch at rest area
2.15 pm-change up and ready to leave
2.45pm-reach singapore custom

Those forgot to bring enough cash,they can pay by credit card..I think there is no surcharge.
Old 03-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Samster

Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Thanks walabis for your recommendation.

I am or was active in Lion City Spa, Bluewave and Roma SPa before.. still drop by some of them whenever I have time.. so JB is not unfamiliar to me...

New York Spa is, however, more unfamiliar to me as when they started with this RM198 package, the initial few FR was that all the ladies were aunties and not really worth the visit.. however, the recent few reports (also just before delphi closed down) seemed to have proven that there are now good gals available.

I will definitely drop by some day. Let's not hog up this thread talking about Spa in JB, would appreciate if you could put your recommendations of NY spa in the Malaysia folder.. will definite file by FR once I have given it a try.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 04-01-2002, 04:11 PM
goldengun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Dragon HC

Why do you guys are willing to fork out S$206 ($56+$150) or $176 (for regulars) for service at Dragon while you can get it at $150 at Geylang?

As for me, its difficult to explain it but Dragon is a good place to while away the afternoon if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Any opinions out there?

Old 05-01-2002, 08:38 AM
marcoman

Why HC over GL?

Golden Gun, you are most correct in pointing out the $$ savings and bench-marked service standards of GL over HC. For me personally, the primary reason why I prefer HC is the fact that its a lot more discreet as compared to GL. I definately would not like to be spotted on the roads of GL or for that matter my parked car. Also, I enjoy a good steam-bath before the main event. A critical argument against HCs I feel is that the girls are unfortunately not tested for VDs as often as the GL ones.
Old 07-01-2002, 02:10 PM
goldengun

Marcoman, its true that HCs are more discreet than GL - this is one of the reason why I am still patronising HCs. However, there is the danger of being caught by AV if there is a raid on the HC. It happen to me once, the good thing was I just got into the room when it happen and not caught with my pants down. I saw a couple of customers being dragged down with the girls probably to record their statement.

As for Dragon, my current favourite is Ribena. Message is so-so but she has a nice face with a nice body to match. My ratings for her as follows :-

Face/Looks : 7.5/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
Old 07-01-2002, 07:34 PM
marcoman

Good point on the AV raids, goldengun! Thats another con I forgot to mention - apart from them not being tested often enough.

Anyway, I'm informed that there are 2 new chicks at Dragon - Fendi (1 month old) and Summer (believe tdy's her 4th day there!). Thinking of heading down before week's end to check them out. If you or Shadow bro or other bros wanna join my friend and me, drop me a line.
Old 09-01-2002, 10:36 AM
goldengun

Thanks for the invitation, marcoman. However, I am currently travelling and would be back only next week. Do post your field report on the new girls at Dragon!

goldengun
Old 10-01-2002, 01:32 AM
Samster

oo.. thanks for invitation, macroman.. did not see your posting after earlier.. just came back from a session over at Dragon.. anyway, I always go alone.. and usually in the afternoon.. my work is such that i can disappear for a while sometimes.. so will drop by the HCs during these times.. not easy to predict when will be free though..

anyway, just read that Violet was some bro's favorite.. hence, tot of giving her a try.. ooo.. it was a trip well worth

Violet
Looks: 7.5-8/10 (pretty face, long straight hair)
Figure: 7.5/10 (slim and curvy figure, smooth and almost flawless skin.. only breast a lillte too small.. else she would be promote to be my all time favorite too)
Massage: 6/10 (okie, okie.. )
Service: 7/10 (foreplay skills okie, okie.. licking plus a pretty good but short BBBJ, cap was later inserted almost without my notice)
FJ: 9/10 (ooo.. nice soft moans, tight pussy (major plus), accomodating, allows some kissings and good attitude)
Overall: 8/10
This girl has no attitude Knows that she is new in the line and will treat you like a boss & bf. Very nice and warm chit-chat during massage. Still 21 yo but turning 22 this year. One of the more heart warming session I had for quite some time. If only her breast is a little bigger... but will definitely still go back for her for more.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 12-01-2002, 10:50 AM
marcoman

Thanks for the FR on Violet! She's or Fendi was actually next on my list!

Anyway, let me return the favour with one on the newbie, Summer (who just started at Dragon a week ago):

Looks: 7.5-8/10 (not bad - tall with long straight hair)
Body: 8.5/10 (nice breasts)
Attitude: 7/10 (hurried me towards the end - probably cos running out of time!)
Massage: 6/10 (inexperienced and a bit lazy)
Skills: Poor but made up for by her "tightness"

Guess can't really complain too much cos its her first time in this biz - she used to sell handphones in KL prior to coming here.
Old 13-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rrider33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Violet

hi shadowbro,

yup agreed with your sentiment, violet is my all time fav also... being friendly and good attitude is already a thumb up not to mention tight cunt...the boob parts haha lucky i not so particular

and pardon me, she is not new...being one yr plus coming to two in dragon...and i think u the big boob u mentioned refers to kitty @ Exec, one sexy sedusive kitten.
Old 13-01-2002, 11:00 PM
Samster

Hi rrider33,

Violet had worked for more than 1 year in Dragon? Not quite possible... unless she lied to me.. *sob* *sob*

Think she definitely told me she worked for a few (5?) months only... also.. she is still 21 yo.. can't have worked for more than 1 year as the law only allows gals over 21 to work in HCs..

but anyway, she has good attitude.. if she had maintain this attitude for more than a year already.. that is a real good sign..

BTW, i am not wrong in the name i have given in Exec thread.. when we were talking abt big boob gal in Exec, I mentioned Kitty (i'm one of her regular also)... but violet gave me the name Cathy... this one i have not heard of.. so, hope that some other bro could help to verify...

but come to think of it.. Cathy does sound close to Kitty.. maybe she was really talking abt Kitty.. anyway, next time i visit Exec, will ask if there is a Cathy or not

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 14-01-2002, 10:05 PM
marcoman

Damn, just tried Violet yesterday and she told me that she's only been working there 5-6 months! You bros are both right - great attitude, tight but lacking in the boobs - her tattoo was kinda wearing out as well - she apparently got it done at Peninsular when she was working here 3 years ago in a Kallang factory.

Given that I've tried nearly all the newbies, the counter suggested I "recycle" and try Eve - anybody heard of her??
Old 15-01-2002, 05:48 PM
Samster

Eve... I have tried her once.. she was of the same batch as Gucci and those who are 21/22yo last year... think I have filed a FR on her in the last forum.. but as she was nothing to shout about.. I have more or less forgotten the details..

All that I remember of her (if correect person) are - she is not too tall, rather slim (a bit too slim, also means not much breast) and prob avg looking. No particular deep impression for the FJ also.. so.. if you ask me, try only if you wanna check her out and file a report, else, think you could give her a miss...

Cheers,
Shadow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1