The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bad experience along upper serangoon road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
bro, why dont' you try out PRC Cat 150 at GL, better svc and value for $150.

do checkout the Legal GL Scene : http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Haha bro you may be right in term of better value but perhaps TS wants massage as priority

It's quite common nowadays with some of the ML shortchanging the time and providing bad svc.....

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !

Last edited by Legionnaire; 05-01-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bad experience along upper serangoon road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Haha bro you may be right in term of better value but perhaps TS wants massage as priority

It's quite common nowadays with some of the ML shortchanging the time and providing bad svc.....
kekeke

your avatar which celebrity ? chio bu sia.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 06-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CHick3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Bad experience along upper serangoon road

Yes my priority is for nice massage with happy ending. Who knows the smaller head has a strong will than my logical big head... That's why I ended up paying a bomb for her sub standard services... My 2013 resolution is to abstain from fj in HC.

The shop is in serangoon shopping centre, located at level 2 near to the lift. Operated by a prc woman. I really didn't notice the name of the shop.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 20
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sad to hear the story. though small head sometimes takes over. the pricing can cos big head to wake up with the WL dont worth the price.

as long as we wanted to protect these shops. these shops take adv of ppl n are unfraid of ppl reporting n get these shops raided.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CHick3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The small head is really too powerful. Facing difficulty to think logically when it hardens. I have to learn to be mean to those wl who are trying to fleece us... My initial plan was an explore and introduce mission. Who knows it turns out to be explore and complain. Anyway it benefits the brow here.
Old 30-01-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Godfader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ts sorry to hear ur sad story...u should not have paid up....

I had a similar story bout a spa somewhere in arab street area but i shall not disclose the location....run by prc n I was being serviced by this prc with big boobs...to cut long story short...handjob was quoted as $50 dollars...then when she see i feeling high she signal boobjob $80 dollars...so I said ok n finished off....after im dressed...i gave i held $80 in my hand to give her n she shook her head....

u know wat she ask for??? $80 + $50 = $130 !!!
the hell im giving dat much...she think her breasts made of gold???
any bros would think that from hj n if upgrade to boob job cost just upgrade right...not add up....wat the f#$k.....

I refused to give her n she blocked the door shouting n the receptionist also came....i damn fed up...talk also cannot really communicate cuz they cannot really talk proper english....i threw down $50 on the massage table n jus forcefully squeeze myself out of the door trying not to hurt her and just walk off.....

really hate it when ppl try to rip me off...was really wishing the receptionist was a man and that he provoke me cuz was really feeling like wan to whack someone that time...

We should all ensure that we dun get rip off and to stay to the market rate...new cheongsters please do some research..find out the basic damage charges on the forum.....
Old 05-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 16
Class5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to behold

Chick3n Bro, is the shop it near to a toilet?
The lady looks like in her mid / late 30s?
If it is, not to worry, she also quoted me that amount.

She told me that the massage was $50 and INSISTED on taking the $$ first.
Just several minutes into the massage, she asked me to flip over and told me that FJ = $200, HJ = $100.

I told her that either $50 or forget it. In the end, she did it and even offered me to go to her shop in NEX in future. So she can have sex with me... knn...
Old 05-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Bro TS,
such shop should post the location.
the location u post last post not that clear...
no need to protect such BLACK SHOP.
Old 24-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 0
Sarusenin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSarusenin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
Bro TS,
such shop should post the location.
the location u post last post not that clear...
no need to protect such BLACK SHOP.
Dude lidat u wrong liao... if post location, ever considered the other HC's in the area??? One kena raid the others what will happen... think about it ok!
Old 09-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
snlkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHick3n View Post
Yes my priority is for nice massage with happy ending. Who knows the smaller head has a strong will than my logical big head... That's why I ended up paying a bomb for her sub standard services... My 2013 resolution is to abstain from fj in HC.

The shop is in serangoon shopping centre, located at level 2 near to the lift. Operated by a prc woman. I really didn't notice the name of the shop.
I think i visited this HC years back, it was not so bad back then. I was serve by a malaysian (her accent, quite localize already) and only had HJ, dmg back then was 50 if correct. If they did not change the name, it should be "Serene" or "Serenity", located on the level where there is a overhead bridge link to outside.

up me if u like my little contribution.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
blowaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Bad experience along upper serangoon road

Quote:
Originally Posted by snlkt View Post
I think i visited this HC years back, it was not so bad back then. I was serve by a malaysian (her accent, quite localize already) and only had HJ, dmg back then was 50 if correct. If they did not change the name, it should be "Serene" or "Serenity", located on the level where there is a overhead bridge link to outside.

up me if u like my little contribution.
ya right, but this was long long ago... misses those good old days.
Old 14-12-2013, 02:43 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHick3n View Post

was there to do photocopying level 2 shop had a lady in tight white dress looks 30ish ask me for massage. she looked good.

thanks bro for the warning....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BertAndErnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the warning bro
Old 14-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BertAndErnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

double post
Old 15-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Hotel Roy*l lv 4 another black shop near hill street
Massage fuddup... Within 10 mins ask Hj want $80... Dun do face so back and kpkb.
Avoid at all cost. Especially China milf there super attitude and smelly breadth,
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1