The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Liverpool form has always shown to drop following a mid week fixture...wonder how this will affect the team form for tonite match...more over this is a away match and they have yet to chalk up a away win...
Yeah, don't believe also cannot. This is the kind of game I dread, mid-week champions league win followed by a notoriously difficult away fixture. I'm not optimistic this match as this can go either way. Our record in Reebok side is not good as well.

Btw, Liverpool give give 0.25 to Bolton, very tempting to eat. But how can I eat my fave club.
Old 30-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperboy
Yeah, don't believe also cannot. This is the kind of game I dread, mid-week champions league win followed by a notoriously difficult away fixture. I'm not optimistic this match as this can go either way. Our record in Reebok side is not good as well.

Btw, Liverpool give give 0.25 to Bolton, very tempting to eat. But how can I eat my fave club.
Bro sniperboy, LFC is the most unpredictable team in EPL. They play well with good teams but sometime play badly against lousy team. I think can give lah..
Old 30-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
Bro sniperboy, LFC is the most unpredictable team in EPL. They play well with good teams but sometime play badly against lousy team. I think can give lah..
When the match into 25min or so, probably will drop level ball.
Then I take Pool. Just to be safe

Wish me luck!
Old 30-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

OK! I had enough!

I gonna splash out cash to buy bro Wukong all the EPL jerseys so he can wear whoever team Liverpool is facing!!!!

Haha, joking nia...

But i'm really getting kinda sick of this rotation system..

And i'm very tired to see Gerrard playing on the right, regardless we win anot..

And it make me more sick to see him playing on the left!

And i cant understand, why keep crouch on the bench when he is scoring?

Rotation keep players fresh, yes i understand and accept it but does that mean playing out of position?

Does that mean keeping someone who is scoring on the bench and field one who scored on debut but have not found the net since then?

Rafa, please justified your rotation system cos its not consistant at all...

I rather see the Liverpool of last season, win games with minimum fuss, solid defence...

Hope I wont see a UP and DOWN Liverpool for too long....
Old 30-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

wtf! gerard on the left again and sissoko and alonso both in central role...that the problem both sissoko and alonso are defensive midfielders, they don't go up and support much...you can only afford one holding midfielder not two at the same time...just like having Gerard and Lampard in the central midfield created problems for England cos both also attacking midfielders...wat the hell is rafael doing not fielding a natural left winger...he could have move Riise up left and Warnock on defense...or Riise left defends supporting Gonzales..just cannot understand his tactics lately...
Old 30-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
wtf!

We lost another game, the manager changes his tactic, just like I often change gers to hug n bonk. Days of John Barns, Ian Rush.... were just fond memory.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

we have lost 3 away games now,looks like we will not win the tittle.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 24
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

If only the coach stopped roatating......

Cant we have Kuryt and Crouch up front....
Pennant and Bellamy on the flanks
Sissoko and Gerrand in the middle......

I believe this is the best lineup as there is enough width, height and power

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 01-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 21
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We didn't deserve to lose..but we did. Our defence and keeper have no communication whatsoever.
Why? Last season we rock in defence.

Here are our first 6 results

Home – all wins (9 points)
Away, - Lose 3 and draw (1 point)

That's 10 points from a possible 21 and only 1 point taken away from home.

Where are we going wrong and how do we fix it? The sooner we solve this problem, the sooner we can get on with business. Don't not rotate players when they are in-form. Its simply just not working.

Bellamy has lost the plot I can't see him scoring in any of the next few games. Time used Kuyt and Crouchy partnership.

Another thing, I miss Did Hamann, he's the unsung hero.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
OK! I had enough!

I gonna splash out cash to buy bro Wukong all the EPL jerseys so he can wear whoever team Liverpool is facing!!!!

Haha, joking nia...

But i'm really getting kinda sick of this rotation system..

And i'm very tired to see Gerrard playing on the right, regardless we win anot..

And it make me more sick to see him playing on the left!

And i cant understand, why keep crouch on the bench when he is scoring?

Rotation keep players fresh, yes i understand and accept it but does that mean playing out of position?

Does that mean keeping someone who is scoring on the bench and field one who scored on debut but have not found the net since then?

Rafa, please justified your rotation system cos its not consistant at all...

I rather see the Liverpool of last season, win games with minimum fuss, solid defence...

Hope I wont see a UP and DOWN Liverpool for too long....
I SWEAR I am speaking the TRUTH.

When I met BRO Wukong for lunch, guesss what??? He was WEARING the RED JERSEY!!!
But he claimed that he will not wear it at night during the match.

I met him at Boat Quay, Shin 8, to watch the match, I made him buy me a Jug of Carlsberg. and guess what 2 TRIES, 2 GOALS!!!

BROs Beck777, same here, I had enough!!! I think I will "accidentally" burn his jersey with a cigarette next time he wear it on a match day although I dun smoke.

Very Sad!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 19
bedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist
If only the coach stopped roatating......

Cant we have Kuryt and Crouch up front....
Pennant and Bellamy on the flanks
Sissoko and Gerrand in the middle......
This sound like the posibile best line up . But wat about Alonso ? He also play well. But it all boils down that Liverpool sucks away from home. Heng I buy Bolton to win. I agree that Liverpool is invincible at Anfield. But why can't they play well away from home ? With so many players this season , they should have 1 team for EPL and 1 team for champions league.

Choose your friends wisely.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
I SWEAR I am speaking the TRUTH.

When I met BRO Wukong for lunch, guesss what??? He was WEARING the RED JERSEY!!!
But he claimed that he will not wear it at night during the match.

I met him at Boat Quay, Shin 8, to watch the match, I made him buy me a Jug of Carlsberg. and guess what 2 TRIES, 2 GOALS!!!

BROs Beck777, same here, I had enough!!! I think I will "accidentally" burn his jersey with a cigarette next time he wear it on a match day although I dun smoke.

Very Sad!!!
I think bro Wukong will be damn pissed when he see all these post! haha...

But maybe he should just try once not to wear during a matchday n see hows the result, esp during away game..
Old 02-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
I think bro Wukong will be damn pissed when he see all these post! haha...

But maybe he should just try once not to wear during a matchday n see hows the result, esp during away game..

Ok Bros! I had enuf!!!
I will get myself an AWAY Jersey then! I dun believe its coz of me la!

Latest news excerpt from the Official LFC:
Rafael Benitez was left to rue an awful decision from the linesman as his side went down to a 2-0 defeat at Bolton this afternoon.
The referee's assistant wrongly adjudged that Pepe Reina had handled the ball outside his area and awarded a free kick on the edge of the box which Gary Speed fired home after half an hour.

Ivan Campo headed a second goal early in the second half to set the home side up for the three points as Liverpool went down to their third away defeat of the season.

Benitez said: "It's clear that a mistake has been made. Pepe let go of the ball inside the area and then kicked it outside. The linesman was in a bad position. I knew at the time it was a mistake but what can you do?

"Every week we can talk about incidents but nothing changes. It's annoying.

"Up until that point we were controlling almost everything, apart from a couple of long throws which you expect here. The first goal changed things and then we conceded the second too soon in the second half.

"In the last twenty minutes we started losing second balls and then playing too many long balls which don't do anything."

Asked whether this defeat was a major setback to his side's hopes of winning the title this season, the Liverpool boss replied: "Maybe if we talk in a couple of weeks time it will be a different situation.

"We have experience of dealing with these questions. We know what was said when we lost two in a row earlier in the season and then we won two games quickly to change things."

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 02-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=wukong68]Ok Bros! I had enuf!!!
I will get myself an AWAY Jersey then! I dun believe its coz of me la!

Bro, dun get any jersey of LFC, Go get ManU and Chelsea one instead. If U need sponsor, I think I can.

Just try not to wear LFC jersey for a while. Lets see are you really the one.

Please help us out of the misery.......
Old 02-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Come on guys, let's leave Wukong68 alone. Ok to tease tease him but if you are suggesting anything more than teasing, let's put a stop to this.

Here we have a Liverpool fan, wearing his jersey regardless of results on the pitch, showing his love and support for the club. Imagine how he feels watching pool losing matches and his friends asking him to wear the jersey of Man U and Chelsea, to add insult to injury.

Wukong68, may I suggest you wear your jersey everytime Liverpool plays? To stop all this talk that you are the jinx, all you need is to wear a Liverpool jersey on a night when Liverpool wins. And Liverpool wins most of the time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1