The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben225111 View Post
After reading through all e reply i gotten confuse. i planning to go try out balai, never go b4. any bro can advise mi? how do i book the room and the villa mentioned how do i go abt it? many many thanks but really confuse from e information.

Date: 05/02/13 - 06/02/13
If you have never been there before.... I can only advise you to tag along with a senior to show you the ropes.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
dann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
If you have never been there before.... I can only advise you to tag along with a senior to show you the ropes.
Yupp, I agree...that's the best way...
My first time was also by tagging along a senior
Old 04-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
undress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dann View Post
Yupp, I agree...that's the best way...
My first time was also by tagging along a senior
hahaah is it true bro dann.....?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
dann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by undress View Post
hahaah is it true bro dann.....?
it is the truth, nothin' but the truth...hahaha
you're are da man, boss undress
Old 04-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben225111 View Post
After reading through all e reply i gotten confuse. i planning to go try out balai, never go b4. any bro can advise mi? how do i book the room and the villa mentioned how do i go abt it? many many thanks but really confuse from e information.

Date: 05/02/13 - 06/02/13

Bro , here is Senior Bro Makasi TBK guide for New Babie ...

Again. There is already instruction on how to get to hotel and avoid the sharks. If you bother to
Read. Get out of luggage check. Turn left. Walk straight reach a small T junction. Take the right path. Go straight all the way untill reach holiday hotel. Go in. Turn right exit hotel. Walk straight go to main road. Take blue van. Tell driver hotel galbion. 3k. Hotel to villa. Take hotel transport.

Arrive Hotel gabion, u can book RP160K room (without bathtub ) , or RP200K room ( size more big with Bathtub ) , then tell reception u want Hotel driver and Villa..... Then they know how to arrange liao ....
Old 05-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing another info .....

8/2/2013 , Sindo Ferry having special trip ( extra ) 8.00 am to Balai , and the fares only SGD 23.00
Old 05-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Oooo...I her my name being written...watup...wana say thanks to my seniors who taught me the ways of karimun-ing

I find tbk very easy to chiong compared to btm, espically for those like me who don't speak bahasa.

just need to get to the hotel. stay low profile, and All Iz Well.

whats that abt new ferry trips. is Sino finally getting a 8am timeslot, thats good. prefer sino over falcon. (oh, its just on the 8th only ah)
Old 05-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
Err I went there alone. Without anyone bringing me around & still I able to cheong lei.. But tht was like 15 over yrs ago I went there alone & turn out bringing kaki there after tht.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

sorry double posting

Last edited by baby; 05-02-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Just remember to avoid the sharks at the ferry terminal. Don't talk to them. Just politely shake your head and walk on.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Just remember to avoid the sharks at the ferry terminal. Don't talk to them. Just politely shake your head and walk on.
ok, noted... thanks... but then what do the sharks there do?
Old 07-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

you do know when we say sharks, we mean the taxi drivers there, circling you when you exit the customs trying to get you to use his service.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I haven't found this to be the case in Tg Balai.Maybe I have been lucky.As long as you agree the price beforehand,there should be no problem with the taxi drivers.They will carry your case.The most I have paid is Rp 30,000 to go to Aston (Padimas) hotel.However,in years gone by,there were appalling sharks at the ferry in Tanjung Pinang.Even after I had paid them,they wanted more.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky1 View Post
I haven't found this to be the case in Tg Balai.Maybe I have been lucky.As long as you agree the price beforehand,there should be no problem with the taxi drivers.They will carry your case.The most I have paid is Rp 30,000 to go to Aston (Padimas) hotel.However,in years gone by,there were appalling sharks at the ferry in Tanjung Pinang.Even after I had paid them,they wanted more.
The sharks see faces one..... if they recognise you as a regular to Balai they will not anyhow chop...... but if you are a newbie they will try their luck on you.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hrtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had my first, and only, TBK trip abt 1.5 yrs ago... now the urge and calling is strong, asking for my return visit..... any bros know the situation for CNY?? based on previous years experience.. or latest updates also can...

Planning to go sat or sunday until tues... ferry timing will run the same? fully booked?.., Hotels will be fully booked?.. shops still open?....n the most important, our villa ceweks.. ample stock?? n prices??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1