The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
just saw her. wearing yellow. boobs nt bad but nt big. 100for hj 150fj
100 for a handy?
No fffgg way
Plussssssss b4 anyone gets too excited...

A. She aint new. Was L2 b4, other malls b4
B. She aint young...north of 40yo

Pass!!

Meantime as now status

L5 Helen1 in but code red, next door a new fugly old woman, corner shop usual slim PRC, outside row busy or off, all look closed

L3. XQ open, 2 old women by toilet open, scuba row bobo working, scrawny chicken shop closed & the lady first on right, forgot name, but she doesnt do fj, is open
L2 Tina & Helen2 both open

Last edited by Neverlookback; 21-12-2023 at 06:17 PM.
Old 21-12-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 21
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Checked out Parklane today and specifically was looking for XQ and Tina.

Managed to catch Tina and offered her $120 but she asked for $200. Big brain took over and walked away. She didn't bother to negotiate though, maybe she's hit her KPI for this month lol.
Old 21-12-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya man, that old lady at level5.. wth loll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
100 for a handy?
No fffgg way
Plussssssss b4 anyone gets too excited...

A. She aint new. Was L2 b4, other malls b4
B. She aint young...north of 40yo

Pass!!

Meantime as now status

L5 Helen1 in but code red, next door a new fugly old woman, corner shop usual slim PRC, outside row busy or off, all look closed

L3. XQ open, 2 old women by toilet open, scuba row bobo working, scrawny chicken shop closed & the lady first on right, forgot name, but she doesnt do fj, is open
L2 Tina & Helen2 both open
Old 21-12-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Checked out Parklane today and specifically was looking for XQ and Tina.

Managed to catch Tina and offered her $120 but she asked for $200. Big brain took over and walked away. She didn't bother to negotiate though, maybe she's hit her KPI for this month lol.
If you say you are a quick shooter, she probably agree.
Old 21-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If you say you are a quick shooter, she probably agree.
Sounds like a plan bro... next time i try hahaha. But she wasn't in the mood to negotiate today leh... just straight up ask for $200 in super firm voice
Old 22-12-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sounds like a plan bro... next time i try hahaha. But she wasn't in the mood to negotiate today leh... just straight up ask for $200 in super firm voice
As alredy posted..
I have NEVER given her more than 150, and sometimes 130.
120 might be too low.
200 is a no
And if u read this thread...or search all mentions her, you will see i am not alone

May i aak rude q?
Do you look local,/asiatique but not local/ foreign?

She is 100% commercial n no shame about it...see my posts...heard her talking to neighbour aftr a large PRC guy left...( in putonghua), ""big body, small dick, big wallet, i got him for 300"" and they laugher and hi-5vd.
Apparently...my putonghua isnt perfect......apparently she got him in 200, hit him 50 mote for full strip, and 50 more for i dunno wat.
She plays anyone dumb enuff.
Old 22-12-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
ya man, that old lady at level5.. wth loll
Tis was about L4 but ya, samesame as our Thai frens say LOL
Old 22-12-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
As alredy posted..
I have NEVER given her more than 150, and sometimes 130.
120 might be too low.
200 is a no
And if u read this thread...or search all mentions her, you will see i am not alone

May i aak rude q?
Do you look local,/asiatique but not local/ foreign?

She is 100% commercial n no shame about it...see my posts...heard her talking to neighbour aftr a large PRC guy left...( in putonghua), ""big body, small dick, big wallet, i got him for 300"" and they laugher and hi-5vd.
Apparently...my putonghua isnt perfect......apparently she got him in 200, hit him 50 mote for full strip, and 50 more for i dunno wat.
She plays anyone dumb enuff.

Nope bro, 100% local, look and sound local too.

I hit her with $120 actually hoping she will negotiable. Absolutely agree with you. $200 is way too much for such a venue and setup with nowhere to shower and clean up. More like a fuck and go place.
Old 22-12-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Tina is the viet at L2 closest to PC link? The one beside her is who ah? Both sliding doors. Where is Helen then?
Old 22-12-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

I hit her with $120 actually hoping she will negotiable. Absolutely agree with you. $200 is way too much for such a venue and setup with nowhere to shower and clean up. More like a fuck and go place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Tina is the viet at L2 closest to PC link? The one beside her is who ah? Both sliding doors. Where is Helen then?
Wrong around dude..

Tina....2nd door in....PRC early 40s, angular face, enhanced Cs, shapely legs, round arse

Helen2..1st door in...Viet, petite pale skin, late 30s but looking tiref, enhanced Bs, flat arse

More info go back n read last 20 pages or so
Old 22-12-2023, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

She was trying it on my best guess.
OR...(Dont be offended) ..IF you are fat, she definitely has a fat tax...told me she hates fat men on top of her...assuming u are not, she sees a newbie & thinks ok i try
120 a bit low
I got 130 after a few times ..150...bk in the day at OT....shes oldr, we are oldr n the world is olfr. In a way i dont blame her...maximum how long she can go on...
As a human, i hope she can get out d biz n move on, she is not a bad person.
As a SW its all bizness

Nex time go tell her like hey ive 150, ...fuk only no masdage etc

See my past posts
Old 22-12-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OR...(Dont be offended) ..IF you are fat, she definitely has a fat tax...told me she hates fat men on top of her...assuming u are not, she sees a newbie & thinks ok i try
120 a bit low
I got 130 after a few times ..150...bk in the day at OT....shes oldr, we are oldr n the world is olfr. In a way i dont blame her...maximum how long she can go on...
As a SW its all bizness

See my past posts
Next time I tell her hj $50 all in to see whether she will reject. Haha
Old 22-12-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
120 a bit low
As a SW its all bizness

See my past posts

Yes Sir, i think i kena fat tax. Hahahaha... No worries la.... too many girls to try out there. One less is fine. Yes, as a human we ought to be happy when SW can move on. That's what i always tell my regulars. Happy that you all move on to a normal life, sad that i have to find another regular.
Old 22-12-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Sir, i think i kena fat tax. Hahahaha... No worries la.... too many girls to try out there. One less is fine. Yes, as a human we ought to be happy when SW can move on. That's what i always tell my regulars. Happy that you all move on to a normal life, sad that i have to find another regular.
I am fit n slim, and hv passable putonghua, so i only know tis cos one time long ago in OT i went for a fast shag n a fatty guy went out ...i joked with her ^can do or not^, she said ^ can lol but not prefer, and like Gèng duō de zhòngliàng yìwèizhe gèng duō de qián.

LOL

Then sorry to say my guess is she nvr lower
Old 22-12-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am fit n slim, and hv passable putonghua, so i only know tis cos one time long ago in OT i went for a fast shag n a fatty guy went out ...i joked with her ^can do or not^, she said ^ can lol but not prefer, and like Gèng duō de zhòngliàng yìwèizhe gèng duō de qián.

LOL

Then sorry to say my guess is she nvr lower

LOL niama she buying pork ah? go by weighing scale ah? LOL!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1