The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-02-2021, 08:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
up you, happy CNY
Thanks for upping, up u back.

Happy Niu Year...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-02-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Got to know a maid from badoo and she can come out weekdays and stays around depot road not sure if meet tomorrow night where can bring her besides hotel.
Any recommendations bro?

Bro Mokka, is your DH HP xxxx x078
Old 16-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
crybooby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro Mokka, is your DH HP xxxx x078
DH on Depot rd sounds like Jen%#yn - will insist on raw and shoot inside and after few weeks will say she is pregnant.
Old 16-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

So over the CNY holiday I managed to get one of my relative's maid number, and finally met up with her today as it's her off in lieu. Came over to my place, dressed pretty normally, but those ample boobs were the main attraction.

Despite her age, she's around late 40s, she was very nervous and kept telling me, cannot tell sir etc, all the while I was slowly undressing her.

Within minutes of her BBBJ, can tell that she's an experienced cock sucker. Deep throat and all. Unloaded one round into her throat which she spat out.

Took a shower and rested a while before I went on top and started to pump her. Said she wanted to be on top and i obliged. 5 minutes later unloaded a second round into her. She wanted a third but I was spent.

Chatted awhile, and she left.
Old 16-02-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3524 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Chat with her at Michat & told me she hv a bf
Old 16-02-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for upping, up u back.

Happy Niu Year...
thanks bro, happy CNY

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 16-02-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
So over the CNY holiday I managed to get one of my relative's maid number, and finally met up with her today as it's her off in lieu. Came over to my place, dressed pretty normally, but those ample boobs were the main attraction.

Despite her age, she's around late 40s, she was very nervous and kept telling me, cannot tell sir etc, all the while I was slowly undressing her.

Within minutes of her BBBJ, can tell that she's an experienced cock sucker. Deep throat and all. Unloaded one round into her throat which she spat out.

Took a shower and rested a while before I went on top and started to pump her. Said she wanted to be on top and i obliged. 5 minutes later unloaded a second round into her. She wanted a third but I was spent.

Chatted awhile, and she left.
Bro, late 40....how is her looks and is her boobs sagging?
Old 16-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
You must be properly desperate
Old 16-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

No to bro ssheltez
Can't reply to thread.
Old 16-02-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

pm me her contact
Old 16-02-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenz View Post
This idiot went to screenshot my conv with him and send to the maid
Send to your ctc or his ctc?
Old 16-02-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Have bf but in michat lol.
Many have husband too, every men chat with them also their bf lol
This type bah bah good to fuck, don't waste just go for it.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crybooby View Post
DH on Depot rd sounds like Jen%#yn - will insist on raw and shoot inside and after few weeks will say she is pregnant.
Bro crybooby,
Went out twice with her last year. Not like what you say. Decent girl looking for serious relationship so i did not follow up. Did not let me touch. Are you sure you upped her.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Got to know a maid from badoo and she can come out weekdays and stays around depot road not sure if meet tomorrow night where can bring her besides hotel.
Any recommendations bro?
Bro MokkaXD

Can pm me her contact. Near my work place
Old 17-02-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&ERTO View Post
pm me her contact
Prince devitt +45
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1