The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I only recently found out why the Indon rup is so steady. They are in control of a product, where the price is controlled by Indons world wide. Even the West and Japan have to see what price was set by the Indons, before they can set their's. There are 3 major companies (not sure how it is linked to the govt or not) running this product.

Not oil, not palm..... but palm may be soon.

Something to do with pulp........
Wah, Lau Ah Hia. Very chim leh. Me very poor in economics. But really dont understand how these 3 products could control the Rupiahs. Always tot the Central Bank the one who control & implement the movement of exchanges and monetary policy. So judging by ur discovery, where do u tink the Rupiah heading to by end of this year ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
So long no see this thread liao, someone dig it up? For info in Balai?
OK bro. Bring ur post to Balai thread.

Hmm...some crazy guy out of the blue go dig out tat thread and post something unrelated to sex or even Indon matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
(Am I spoiling the market? lol)

Anyway, its more on pure massage lo... And I find her service really good, so tip her... =X
RP10K most appropriate. Cos we oso understand the MP owner had a cut on her RP40K too..
Old 08-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

does anyone have a local guide to intro? preferably able to speak chinese.

feelin a bit bored. never been to TB before. got a bit of time on my hand. wana go down and try. will be traveling alone likely on a weekday.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic7 View Post
does anyone have a local guide to intro? preferably able to speak chinese.

feelin a bit bored. never been to TB before. got a bit of time on my hand. wana go down and try. will be traveling alone likely on a weekday.
Frankly if u r juz interested in booking ceweks, makan, u dont really need a guide/driver. Most hotels have drivers to bring u to farm house. As for makan, stay at a hotel where makan or seafood rest within walking distance. One thing I luv abt Balai is u dont really need a driver. Thus save on the commission which the driver would have a cut on the ceweks, seafood, and even hotels. Go check into Maxi, Gabion, Rasa Sayang or Palapa. Makan places all within walking distance. They have drivers to bring u to farmhouse..FOC.

But if u wish to jalan2, tour the island and really need a Chinese driver/guide, then try contact kofa. If u want his ctc, PM me.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

thanks. drop u a pm
Old 12-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Frankly if u r juz interested in booking ceweks, makan, u dont really need a guide/driver. Most hotels have drivers to bring u to farm house. As for makan, stay at a hotel where makan or seafood rest within walking distance. One thing I luv abt Balai is u dont really need a driver. Thus save on the commission which the driver would have a cut on the ceweks, seafood, and even hotels. Go check into Maxi, Gabion, Rasa Sayang or Palapa. Makan places all within walking distance. They have drivers to bring u to farmhouse..FOC.

But if u wish to jalan2, tour the island and really need a Chinese driver/guide, then try contact kofa. If u want his ctc, PM me.
Wa..pro bro... lol...
But yeah, Maxi is a good choice in hotel.. Not sure of the others though.. But Maxi more or less is out of 'town'... and the surrounding quite desserted... If I go bonk, usually will stay that hotel, as my relatives stayed there, dun wanna bump into them... hehee...

Food wise, I recommend 'Bak Kut Teh'... and 'Or Mee' (Black fried mee) Nice nice =D But not to miss their Nasi Pandang also...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 12-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
But Maxi more or less is out of 'town'... and the surrounding quite desserted... If I go bonk, usually will stay that hotel, as my relatives stayed there, dun wanna bump into them... hehee...

Food wise, I recommend 'Bak Kut Teh'... and 'Or Mee' (Black fried mee) Nice nice =D But not to miss their Nasi Pandang also...
Bro, TBK itself is small. Infact from jetty it only take 10-15mins walk to Maxi. Not tat far out of "town". I suppose when u mentioned "town" u r referring to jetty area?

Food? Nasi Padang...the one beside Rasa Sayang, I give 8/10...Balai standard of course. Have u try the "quite" newly opened western rest OKRA Bistro, tat serve steak? 7/10 I gave.
Old 13-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Laksaboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro organising a trip to balai to have fun? never go there before so need fellow bros to intro me the place a bit.
Old 15-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks. drop u a pm
Hmm...u need to have minimum power of 1 b4 u could up any1. Tks for tat effort ya...
Old 15-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

haha. the point system to me is a little silly game. take it like its a pat on the back from me. dun mean to insult u with my puny powers haha.

anyway... haven got ard to go to balai yet. strangely our afa is quite active in balai huh?
Old 16-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
anyway... haven got ard to go to balai yet. strangely our afa is quite active in balai huh?
Whos afa?
Old 18-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Whos afa?
Afa = Action For Aids
Old 18-10-2009, 02:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

AFA - Asian Football Association
Old 23-10-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

Deepavali was at TBK. Not many ceweks. V63 gils had to move over to V60 cos no point opening both (same boss) when teres not many ceweks available. Regulars of V16 gils can go over to V10.

S$1 @ RP6720
M$1 @ rp2740
Old 24-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mushi_shi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Deepavali was at TBK. Not many ceweks. V63 gils had to move over to V60 cos no point opening both (same boss) when teres not many ceweks available. Regulars of V16 gils can go over to V10.

S$1 @ RP6720
M$1 @ rp2740
Guess Meng chicken is feeling the recession 'pinch'.
Old 25-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi_shi View Post
Guess Meng chicken is feeling the recession 'pinch'.
The OKT really squeeze their gils commission unlike Top10. Although I know Ah Hee and Long quite well but I cant accept they way they "short change" some of their gils.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1