The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 01-02-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 15
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Do keep it safe , and play safe. As there are not many F joint in this area anymore.
Yes thanks for your advice bro. We have to keep this F joint place safe.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
last time Amy was really good… now treat me like fast cash nia.. i will still visit her once every two months to pump her hard as punishment!
Hahaha….now I visited her once a month, meaty ass really good doggie for the last shot….
Old 01-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Hahaha….now I visited her once a month, meaty ass really good doggie for the last shot….
Yes you are right bro. Amy is still a good bonk. As far as gfe to me still there. As other brother mentioned, love her meaty ass and shaven pussy. Still will been visiting her regularly but play safe, caps on.

Cheers
Old 01-02-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornymoo View Post
Yes you are right bro. Amy is still a good bonk. As far as gfe to me still there. As other brother mentioned, love her meaty ass and shaven pussy. Still will been visiting her regularly but play safe, caps on.

Cheers
Yes right..caps on always. Also her shaven pussy easy to wet during painting. Plus fingering and hear her moaning is damn enjoying …
Old 01-02-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes right..caps on always. Also her shaven pussy easy to wet during painting. Plus fingering and hear her moaning is damn enjoying …
Yes and she loves to be painted. Heaven for painters out there. Paint all you want.

Cheers
Old 01-02-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 11
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sound like I need to make a trip dwn to TPY to try her if someone can share her ctc via PM ...
Old 01-02-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HotMandom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers

Amy is still the best
Old 01-02-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Every customer I presume will have different treatment from the same ML. I’m just penning down how I feel visiting Amy. Is there a need to zap someone that provide a truth FR? I believed many brothers here visited Amy and still visiting her. If her service is that bad she wouldn’t be at the same joint for more than a year. Just my thoughts.
Old 01-02-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every customer I presume will have different treatment from the same ML. I’m just penning down how I feel visiting Amy. Is there a need to zap someone that provide a truth FR? I believed many brothers here visited Amy and still visiting her. If her service is that bad she wouldn’t be at the same joint for more than a year. Just my thoughts.
Amy arrived in Singapore in early Aug 2022. It is already 1.5 years. Those who tried her know how good she is.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Mimi ?
Old 02-02-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3146 / Power: 13
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up you for honest feedback
Old 02-02-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just up your point for honest feedback
Old 02-02-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I don't see ppl posting anything for this purple signboard at single digit blk.

The MLs are not really pretty but pretty young at age like 20s to mid 30s.

The selling point is their good massage. Then the MLs are all very playable. Their foreplay are better than FJ at times.
one of my favourite from the famous TPY MP came over to this outlet…… hahahaha interested can look at my other FRs before this….. interesting
Old 02-02-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutoil1 View Post
recently chanced upon a gem that I don’t see being talked about at all around Lor 7 area. WeChat photos definitely far off but irl really looks not bad and young enough for a relatively youngster like me. highly recco…… pm me if interested….
Hi Bro, mind pm contact? Thank you
Old 02-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 10
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Amy arrived in Singapore in early Aug 2022. It is already 1.5 years. Those who tried her know how good she is.
She is 1 of the most hardworking ML that I ever met that's why she
been in the same shop for 1.5years. Not like other high turnover rate
ML in the same shop. Kudos to her from deep inside my heart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1