The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: phuket

any cheap seaview hotel in patong ? don't recommend me cnn hotel cos the bed is fcking hard cannot bounced lahh ..
Old 26-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Be careful of underage girl pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Also be careful of underage girl pimps online or offline. It is an offence in Singapore even if you engage in overseas. Just my opinion of course.
Care to expound on this?
Why your inordinate interest and this left field comment since nobody even hint anything about under-aged girls.

And it's not only here that you're posting similar unhealthy interest in this sick perversion.
And BTW, this is the Phuket thread!

SEAJ
Old 26-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Unwelcome dog appear........
Old 26-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great time to go to Phuket now!

Good time to visit Phuket!

Please see the following chart on SGD vs THB – especially the close to 10% depreciation of the baht from just a few months ago.
http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...o=THB&view=10Y

While it’s officially the “Low season” now, the weather Gods have been quite kind and heavy rains/high temperatures not really upon us yet.

The low currency, the seasonal low visitor pattern – plus this year the marked absence of the huge throngs of Russian visitors of past years – makes Phuket quite a bit more affordable these days.

The only factor which still underpins prices in Phuket is the huge numbers of PRC visitors – but most of them only go to/patronize regular tourist places; NOT places of interest to us cheongsters.

Just suggesting.
SEAJ
Old 26-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Be careful of underage girl pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Care to expound on this?
Why your inordinate interest and this left field comment since nobody even hint anything about under-aged girls.

And it's not only here that you're posting similar unhealthy interest in this sick perversion.
And BTW, this is the Phuket thread!

SEAJ
Reporting this post to boss Sam for flame trolling.

Bros be careful of an underage girl pimp lurking around here!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 26-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Talking about yourself?

SEAJ
Old 26-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 26-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Re: Be careful of underage girl pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Reporting this post to boss Sam for flame trolling.

Bros be careful of an underage girl pimp lurking around here!
Good idea - and whilst you're at it, why don't you explain to Boss and the rest of us why your inordinate interest in this sick perversion and your relentless posting about such all over SBF?

SEAJ
Old 03-08-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!wasilang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

Have never heard of tutu massage – how did you run across them? Who are they?
SEAJ
I think he meant the tuk tuk (taxi). How are the price of tuk tuk in phuket compared to pattaya? Same thing like 20-30 THB u pay when u get off?
Old 03-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Small vehicles warned of Phuket flash floods.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-...636#ad-image-2
Old 04-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 16
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilang View Post
I think he meant the tuk tuk (taxi). How are the price of tuk tuk in phuket compared to pattaya? Same thing like 20-30 THB u pay when u get off?
Tuk tuk in patong starts at 200baht for travel within patong. Out of it, 400 onnwards. Rip off really.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Tuk tuk in patong starts at 200baht for travel within patong. Out of it, 400 onnwards. Rip off really.
Tuk-tuks, alongside the Jet ski scammers, are controlled by the local mafia.

Your first unpleasant introduction to this is when you arrive at the airport.
I always say best to rent a car for the whole of your Phuket stay and avoid these transportation gangs altogether.

SEAJ
Old 04-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Ban SEAJ The Underage Girl Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
400 baht is small case if compared to someone. The biggest mafia is the one from Hong Kong.

There is one underage girl pimp lurking on SBF. You guys be alert of this scumbag crook and old hairy cocker pimp!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 04-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 16
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Just completed my once a year trip to Phuket and touch down in Singapore just 2 hours ago. Writing to share some perspective of this place and hopefully can benefit others who are heading over in the same low season period. My experience is that of a solo traveller, whom have clock some mileage in the country. Phuket is almost a once every year affair. My last trip was exactly one year ago.

Disclaimer: The information i share is based on my actual experience, may not be what others have. So if using it as a reference, do not blame me if it do not coincide with your expectation.

Transport
This is the curse of Phuket and the reason why its development is confine to that of the surrounding of Jungceylon and Bangla Street. The taxis and tuk tuk are really pricey and restrict tourist movement. People will think twice about moving around as transportation cost build up really quickly.

I kept my cost really low as my hotel is in Soi San Sabai, like 30m from Bangla. When i reached airport, i took the mini-van transfer that cost B180 to the hotel. Maybe 30-45mins longer than a taxis ride, but its significant saving compared to a cab ride of B700. If 4 person is sharing the cost, cab is the way to go.

Ventured out on a day to Phuket town. Took the local bus along beach Road. Just get yourself to Beach Road and wait there for a light blue vehicle with yellow stripe moving at snail pace, picking up people along the road. There should be a header that read Patong - Phuket town. Cost B30. Need to have an idea if where you heading to though. My destination was Central Festival in Phuket Town and i did not explore further than that. To return, cross the road to the opposite road and wait. The local say the frequency is 20mins, but i waited for more than that.

My return to airport is more costly as i have a 945 flight. Booked a cab from one of the many travel agent booth for B700. Minivan at B200 per pax is available at these booth.

Mongering - agogo
I am quite a sucker for agogo. However, the agogo is quite disappointing to me. The quality of the girls and the fun factor is not comparable to anything Pattaya and Bangkok have to offer. Plus the Suzy Wing group pretty much controlled 6-7 out of the about 10 agogo there, there is no inventive for the agogo to impress. To each its own, but i certainly did not enjoy myself. The pressure for LD is quite bad and the girl kept ordering the Tequila shot which have the bill running really fast. Damage own drink is about B100 for local beer and 200-240 for LD. The action is similar to agogo in Bkk or Patts.

The turn off for me in Phuket agogo is really the stupid payment system. In Bkk and Patts, there is always a bill bin. You pay for everything at the end. In Phuket, they expect you to pay after every purchase. Worst thing is they almost expect a tip every time. Say you buy a B180 drink, you pay B200, they will not bother giving you the change. Say you buy a 240 LD and pay with B500, they will return you change in B220 note and then B40 in coin. And a word of caution, sometime they will take donkey year to give your change, hopefully you will forget it after indulging in the naked girl's company. I need to chase for the change in no less than 3 occasion. So my advice is bring plenty of loose B20 notes. I don't mind tipping but my name is not carrot.

Never tru to BF the girl from agogo so cannot comment on the rate. Do not see value in paying a barfine and then paying crazy rate for girls from agogo. Moreover, you probably have seem it all and touch it all already. I get my girl for the 3 nights from other channels. (To be continued - quite xiong writing on iphone. Will continue with Mongering - beer bar and disco, mongering - wechat, miscellaneous observations some other day)
Old 04-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

juz_mic, thumbs up for FR. Agree on the commute thingy (centred around soi Bangladesh etc) and the agg scene.

Let's hear you on beer bars etc

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1