The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

ermmmm.. time to share my FR for 5d4n in phuket!

Was there for my 3days of diving, not much time for bangla hang out..
Arrived at hotel abit tired, not feeling like party at bangla, stay in the room search people ard using wechat, find a plenty of call girl usually asking 3-4k, negotiable to 2500, confirm 2 lady during my trip, first and last night.

First Night
I tot want to test market for the first night, saw a 21yrs old from bangkok asking 4K, an hours later she agreed to come my hotel at 2500. ON lah, but the boobs are too fake, pretty in person but lake of gfe. She arrived in my room with great smile and go stright to shower by herself, come out with bathrobe and asking for condom. Within a min cap on and do bj, ride on, finish within fews min, clean up, shower by herself and say bye bye to me. A little piss off, feel like my money not worth to spend at all. She left with 1 beer fm minibar and 2pcs of condom. WTF?

I dont believe in wechat call girl after my first experience, tot of grab a agogo or bar girl next...
Due to time limitation and tired after diving, Im trying another call girl on my last night in phuket.

Last Night
As usual, got fews call girl fm wechat, spotted one not bad, 23yrs old asking 3500, nego to 3000, i ask her come if 2500 is OK for her. She ask my hotel and took an hour to reached my hotel (she drive fm phuket town).
I prepared 2500 for her.
When she arrived my room, like wow, such a pretty and tall girl. She come with cute pajamas, we hug and chat a while, she offer to shower together, i said im done. Hence she shower alone.
I paid her 2500 when she out, she show me sad face and want 3000, i said u agreed with 2500 mah, she said she drive all the way fm phuket town to meet me here, then i take out another 1000 for her. Yes, paid her 3500 as she is my cup of tea.

We hug each other, her look was brighten my day, boobs was natural with pink nipples. Body was 32B, 26, 32. After im ready, she cap me, and start with bj, feel so good. I beh tahan and venture to her south with fingering. Very tight when i put my finger on her. I try to kiss her, but she refused and said only her bf allow to kiss her. errrrr....
We did fews positions and she want to have doggie, i finished her on doggie.
She help me clean up, and still sleep with me. Chit chat a while and i almost fall asleep, she on fb, instgram, wechat and line. I sleep on her beautiful boobs, after a while i start to lick her boobs and finger her, she "ahhhhhrrrr" and throw away the phone immediately, again we did fews position and unload my 2nd shot on doggie again.
She like doggie very much.
Clean up and she ask when is my flight, she left at 5am, 2hrs before my taxi arrive to pick me fm hotel. She let me sleep and rest for a while before i end my unforgettable night with her.
RTF: DEFINITELY
I still keep my wechat with her, just 舍不得 to delete her fm wechat.

Advise for those bro who want to try wechat call girl.
1. Ask if she ladyboy
2. How much and how long she will stay in the room, nego to 2500 as i think this is their limit.
3. Boobs is real or fake (i like big boobs but not fake boobs)
4. Can do massage? (she claimed she do, but no massage for me either) Its value added if can have some massage right?
5. Do search a fews more with more photos on her profile to prevent any touch up of photos.
6. Enjoy your stay with her.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
santa74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss7 View Post
Yes, they offer other spa as well. I try the double story massage center not bad, foot massage is 400thb per hours. Very near to Bangla road.
When you at bangla road, facing beach, its on your right hand side. Just a fews shop away. Enjoy.
Thanks bro
Old 09-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
santa74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any place that provide prostate massage in Phuket? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance 😄
Old 23-02-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LoveV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got the worst experience in my life. I tried wechat and a ladyboy came into my hotel room. totally different from the picture in the wechat. "She" refuse to leave unless i paid the full amount.

Please beware. Next time ask for a video call first and verified.

End up i got no choice but to pay the full amount and ask "her" to fuck off.
Old 24-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thaichiclover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm...haha
Old 26-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveV View Post
Got the worst experience in my life. I tried wechat and a ladyboy came into my hotel room. totally different from the picture in the wechat. "She" refuse to leave unless i paid the full amount.

Please beware. Next time ask for a video call first and verified.

End up i got no choice but to pay the full amount and ask "her" to fuck off.
LOL, how you know "she" is ladyboy?
That's why must search those got some regular life photo de....
My first question when searching in wechat is "ladyboy?"
Old 29-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi all, am heading to Phuket this week.
Any updates on clubs like secudtion and illuzion? Still busy with lots of thai girls?
Old 13-03-2016, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
iclub88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

★★★★★Cutie Girl+ANGPAO up to SGD 1888 !!★★★★★

FATT CAI ANG PAO up to SGD 1888 !!!
Click Here For More Information

Wechat : 011-37043426
Please kindly add us for promotion live update

Old 13-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

ddante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I'm gonna be in Laguna, Phuket at the beginning of next month. Hope to get some advice from you'll about whether got any fun (you'll know what I mean) to be had in that area or must go into town/toward patong. Thanks in advance bros!
Old 14-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Just came back from a 4d3n phuket trip last week. Decent.

First night headed out to Seduction, hoping to meet some thai chicks.
It was a Sunday so it was not really crowded, but still good crowd of foreigners and locals. Most thai girls were at the tables and not on the dance floor. Split up with my friends to try and maximise our chances.
After a while, two girls came over. One of them went and danced with his ang moh and the other danced me.

Name was Jen, 25, and according to her she was from phuket. English was ok. Did not ask what she did tho. After dancing a while, offered to buy her a drink and she accepted it. Went back to dance and at about 4am, she asked if I wanted to sleep. So went brought her back to my hotel, which was just across bangla rd.

Went back and showered tgt, frenching inside and i started to run my finger down her pussy. After a while couldn't take it longer, dried ourselves and went straight to the bed. She gave me a nice bj. Was abt to cum so I told her to stop then I proceed to eat her out, before capping and went to missionary. Cummed inside and then went to sleep.

Woke up at abt 10am and she was on the phone. Went to french her for about 3 minutes. Changed the condom and she went to ride me cowgirl. Changed to doggy and cummed again. Showered and brought her to have lunch at this eatery below my hotel and said bye. Gave her 200b to take tuk tuk.
Old 14-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Second night again went to seduction. Me & my group of friends were dancing near the DJ and this group of girls approached us. One of them came quite close to me and suddenly fell. So being a guy (LOL), helped her up and she started to smile shyly at me and started to dance together. While she was leaving, she didnt want to let go of my hands, and was reluctant to leave. I thought ok didnt get to talk to her. Or so I thought..........

Went out of seduction after about 5 minutes to buy some cigarettes at 7-11. As I was walking, that girl came from behind me and grabbed my arm. Asking me to follow her. Introduced me to her friends and asked me to follow them to a nearby thai disco. Being the adventurous guys I am, I decided to follow. Left my friends a text telling them i'll be following them. As I parked my scooter near the beach, the girl and I went on the scooter while her friends went to take the tuk tuk.

She brought me to galaxy pub where there was a live band performing. So had some drinks with the girls. Cant drink too much cuz riding. Had some kisses here and there with her. Had to leave at 5am cuz had island hopping in the morning, so didn't bring her back. Exchanged line and she told to meet her the following night.

So met her the following night and a bar in bangla road, cant rmb which, but it was opposite burger king. Had a few drinks and went to illuzion. While dancing she had her hands on my little brother and it was getting hard. Hinted to her I was feeling a bit sleepy and she asked me if I wanted to go. Told her wanted her to come with me and she was at all smiles and off we go.

Dropped by 7-11 to buy some condoms before heading up. Back in the room, we frenched for a good 10 minutes, before she gave me a real solid bj. Capped and proceeded to cowgirl and finished there and went to sleep.

Woke up and she was actually feeling quite warm. Asked her if she was ok (obviously she was sick). Got her to shower and went to 7-11 to buy some panadol before getting her on the taxi back.
Old 14-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Sgflyman, you lucky dude ...2 freebies Such nice things never happen to me in HKT
Old 14-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Wink Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sgflyman, you lucky dude ...2 freebies Such nice things never happen to me in HKT
Ya bro... I guess it's really all down to luck! I guess being able to speak a little bit of Thai helped!
Old 15-03-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

seekingsumazns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Just came back from a 4d3n phuket trip last week. Decent.

First night headed out to Seduction, hoping to meet some thai chicks.
It was a Sunday so it was not really crowded, but still good crowd of foreigners and locals. Most thai girls were at the tables and not on the dance floor. Split up with my friends to try and maximise our chances.
After a while, two girls came over. One of them went and danced with his ang moh and the other danced me.

Name was Jen, 25, and according to her she was from phuket. English was ok. Did not ask what she did tho. After dancing a while, offered to buy her a drink and she accepted it. Went back to dance and at about 4am, she asked if I wanted to sleep. So went brought her back to my hotel, which was just across bangla rd.

Went back and showered tgt, frenching inside and i started to run my finger down her pussy. After a while couldn't take it longer, dried ourselves and went straight to the bed. She gave me a nice bj. Was abt to cum so I told her to stop then I proceed to eat her out, before capping and went to missionary. Cummed inside and then went to sleep.

Woke up at abt 10am and she was on the phone. Went to french her for about 3 minutes. Changed the condom and she went to ride me cowgirl. Changed to doggy and cummed again. Showered and brought her to have lunch at this eatery below my hotel and said bye. Gave her 200b to take tuk tuk.

Wow, seems like that was a great time! I'm planning on staying in a place that's next to the main road action as well, dunno if I will get as lucky as you did but can only hope. Did the hotel charge you to take the girl upstairs to your room? Have read elsewhere that some of the hotels do.
Old 15-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

seekingsumazns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Totally agree.

Just at the end of my 1 week holiday in Phuket. Sneaked out tonight and drove to Bangla Road, Soi Sea Dragon. The AGG scene here is totally different from the Bangkok AGG scene. What a waste of time and money.

I was quoted the following in the Suzy Wong group of pubs:

Bar fine for Model: THB2600
Short Time: THB 3500-4000
Long Time: THE 6000

I was told that even if you are willing to pay, the girl may not be agreeable to go out with you. If they do, usually it's for a meal.

When in Phuket, spend your money on the island tours, beach, theme parks etc. Forget about the AGG scene here.

1 LD is THB240 although the girls here are happy to take their bikini tops off for you, they are also willing to give you a lapdance. But at THB240 per shot of tequila, it's a real turn off.

Concluaion: Soi Seadragon is a carrot farm, don't kena chop and chok dee krup

Thanks for this info, going to Phuket soon and want to spend my money wisely. Want to do island tours, beach and whatnot, but would also like to have some company of a lady or ladies. Assume AGG is A Go Go no? What are the FL prices if you don't mind me asking? Better or worse than the bar fines, depending on who you run into?

Thanks again for a good FR bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1