The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
The flower seller never comes to me....haha.....
today is christmas eve........i dun t hink it's good time to cheong as many people there and the gals may rush....
The flower pusher took one look at me, ran away....as I was just drinking cheapskate kopi-o not beer

I am not going there too, merry christmas and happy new year to all cheongsters
Old 24-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Wah bro pomrakthai u got new kangtao ar???
Can keep for me also ar....
Your sweetie is back, you where got time to waste with my kangtao
Old 24-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
bro pomrakthai,

have yet to ride your "horse" as quite busy.
Today Xmas, got "year end 2012" dinner and then lator go to Setapak Singing Center (Lai Ying, as what my colleague call it)

and see whether i can got energy left to go ACE lator on...kekeke
anyway, when your horse going back china?

P.S (Who give me points wor?..how to check?...Anyway heartly kamsia!!)
I was the one who upped you with 8 points (power leh) Click "user CP" on the top part of the forum and you will see who upped u and who zapped ..enjoy
Old 25-12-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Your sweetie is back, you where got time to waste with my kangtao
Yah I know but too bad this trip I only can let her stay with me for 1 nite only coz the rest of the nites I need to stay at my company apartment which is too far for me to send her back the next morning as I need to be in office at 8.30am the next day.
But I will surely go there for kopi-o & to meet her everynite of my trip so thats y I wan to test yr kangtao lo when she didn't notice me....hv to do a bit of commando work lo.
Old 25-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was the one who upped you with 8 points (power leh) Click "user CP" on the top part of the forum and you will see who upped u and who zapped ..enjoy
Thank you bro for upping...much appreciate!
Yeah, i decide not to go down to NPW tonight as it will be jam as per previous year.

I decide to paint the town red at setapak "Lai yin"
Apparently, the owner who own several singing center have close down the puchong outlet.
So, many new girls who were transfer here for past 2 or 3 days.
Well...tonight there is a lucky draw and my lucky number never come up.
Only smell the shit nia.

Too many "flowers popper" at Xmas Eve as eugene_wong pointed out.
Cool seeing so many popping cracker in my life.
my miserable one or two flower look like ants as compared to tonight elephant stampede of flowers.

Lator me and my friend goes to one Pub behind Comlubia Hospital Setapak where they have vietnamese dish for midnite supper.
My colleague give thumb up for the dish but only problem chicken and duck conversation.

If you want vietnamese to accompany you, you need to fork out RM20 ribena for 30mins.
Anyway we left the place in sour face and we complaint to the Main Taikor there about the "service"

They have too many sub taikor there, pinching girls to their prefer clientele.
Ended up, the second ribena which i throw away when she come back to our table to show displeasure of her attitude.
One good thing about here, she speak good mandarin language but she look a bit not happy while serving my friends.

So....HoHoHo to you guys here especially in this thread.
Old 25-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Bro,

Just ride your horse
And oh boy, what a journey during the slurping BBJ.

Look: 6/10
Boob: definitey "C" but think enhance. Maybe i should press harder.kekke
Activites: she take time to chat with you which is good. Her BBJ is solid and massage like grip of estacy.

Rating: Bolehlah. B minus.
Old 26-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Just ride your horse

Activites: she take time to chat with you which is good. Her BBJ is solid and massage like grip of estacy.

Yeah, she told me last night when I visited her at 1 am. She described you as a gentle man. Walaueh...she likes you better than me..jealous wor

Yeah, I am still been captivated by her BBJ...what an experience. BTW, she has no false things on her body ..everything is REAL
Old 26-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, she told me last night when I visited her at 1 am. She described you as a gentle man. Walaueh...she likes you better than me..jealous wor

Yeah, I am still been captivated by her BBJ...what an experience. BTW, she has no false things on her body ..everything is REAL
No false thing, then i should press harder...kakakakaa
jealous? Don;t lah, i think becoz you never see her long time which is why she say such thing.
Vist her more lah...
Thought you are around ACE..want to meet up and yumchar with you mah.
She say "long time you no come liao"

Anyway, thank bro for the contact...then i upgrade her BooB to "A" for C size

P/s... she did say i am more "white" than her.....Danm....!! paiseh liao like "pak cham kai"...kakaka

Last edited by KonKam; 26-12-2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: correct error and missing words
Old 26-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Just ride your horse

Hmmm...looks like got some good rating dishes after all.
Old 26-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
How come so long nobody up me liao hor....
Old 27-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Upped u liao
Old 27-12-2012, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Upped u liao
Hahahaha....thanks you very much tailo.
Actually I was only joking la.....I don't need the up points...I jz need to get it "UP"
Old 27-12-2012, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha....thanks you very much tailo.
Actually I was only joking la.....I don't need the up points...I jz need to get it "UP"
4.30 am also not asleep meh? You really UP wor
Old 27-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
like your points now?
FATT KOW already
Old 28-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
like your points now?
FATT KOW already
Dyelook, yours YI YI FATT [easy easy prosper] lagi best....mine is Yat Sang Gao....what so SANG about my GAO ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1