The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Smitten by an ACE China girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Cannot le.. Have to go to see for yourself. Me also new to ACE. Have to ask seniors like Pomrakthai or KonKam.

But careful of recommendations from KonKam la. Not to say he's bad, but he's the Casanova there. All the girls like him, so service sure No 1. So if Konkam say flip car, sure flip car. If he say good, may not be as the girl only good to him.

Er, the girl is a Thai singer. Annie, I think, cant remember for sure. Used to listen to her songs last time.
Hehe....I don't take other Fr already....i interview the girls myself......
Connie wasn't very pretty......I fell for her because of 69 and gfe.....
Old 11-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Already eyed Xiao Xue from the 1st time I was at ACE. That 1st night, didn’t want to anyhow take a girl. So did a long observation. A few girls caught my eyes and XiaoXue was one of them. Had a great time that 1st night as bro KonKam was introducing ACE to me, the modus operandi etc. He was also telling me the terminology at ACE such as:-

Low Sale Reward, No Sale Reward and Flip cars..

On my 2nd trip to ACE, bro KonKam straightaway called XiaoXue over and we chatted a bit. She chatted happily with bro KonKam thinking that he’s the one to on her. Think she was a bit disappointed that it’s me. (No joke that KonKam’s the ACE Casanova).
One of the big reasons I chose XiaoXue was that her boobs looked big and I was not disappointed. At least a C cup. And of course from our observation that 1st night, she goes up for quite a long time with her customers. At least 45-60mins. Always a good sign if the girl stays long with the customer. I’ll avoid those race cars as I think race car easier to flip..

Name: XiaoXue (Small Snow)
Age: Never ask. Not a sweet young thing but not that old either.
Nationality: China
Look: 6-7
Body: Curve at the right places.
Boobs: Real C Cup
Skin: Typical fair Chinese skin but not that smooth
BBBJ: Damn long as I took a bit to get started. (Getting old). No objection or comments from her. She just sucked and slurped. Suck my balls too.
FJ: a few positions. No complain from her. She just follows what I want to do.
GFE: 8/10 She even came to find us for a drink after the session. Great PR skill.
Damage: 100
RTF: Already did.
I know two girls with that name. What is her height? does she has scar on her body? Quite slim or a bit chubby one?.....
Old 11-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
hmm post photo better right?

thought some girls also depends on the customer whether want flip car or not...?
Yes, it depends on customer. I also have a friend whom all girls give him superb service.....

It's useful to know which gal flip car....best to boycott to discourage her from flip car in future.....
Old 11-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
So many times also cannot make it together... Back in KL Today and decided to treat myself... Book my regular vietnamese hottie for overnight. Not the typical SYT..but damn good service and 10/10 GFE.

27yrs old, 5'5" C cup
AR, DATY, FK, BBBJ, tight pussy, CIM...suck till dry. No rush...

DMG : 500

1 more hr till she show up....

Maybe next time I'm back in KL can make it with all the seniors at OS or ACE..

Normally she is only 140/1 shot so its hard to peel myself away and hang out at pudu though..

I wonder how much the PRC at ace will want for overnight at hotel....
Wah lucky guy! Make her your gf
Can you pm me her contact? Wish to recommend her to a friend tomorrow.

PRC also charge RM500 for overnight.....some lower like RM400.......but normally it ranges from 400 - 1000.

that fee is not for elderly milf....I think is even lower...
Old 12-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You sure end of month not so packed? Tot end of month, get salary, more packed

Can try XiaoXue out. See my FR above. She wont rush you. Sit at the bright side, and you'd see her walking amongst the table greeting and chatting with her regulars. Not many girls do that. Lookout for 1 of the better looking ones that does this, ask for the name.
FYI, the "dark side" has lights installed and it is not DARK anymore, on the contraraly the Bright Side is now the dark side
Old 12-03-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
I know two girls with that name. What is her height? does she has scar on her body? Quite slim or a bit chubby one?.....
Xiao Xue is a very common nick taken by many PRC's. so no wonder that many are having this name.

This one can be best described in Cantonese as YAO BOH, YAO LOH (Got big tits, and also got big back side) Stands around 5 feet 5
Old 12-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
一個女人愛你 你是丈夫
幾個女人愛你 你是男人
十個女人愛你 你是情種
百個女人愛你 你是偶像
千個女人愛你 你是英雄
萬個女人愛你 你是領袖
全國女人愛你 你是錢幣

You can also use the google translate here if you need it.

http://translate.google.com.my/
我只有几个女人爱我....

Hahaha... U also know i need the google translate ar ...
Old 12-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sulu Pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Oh! Oh! You meant the Sulu Boyz are cumming over too.
Yes, they are coming for R & R after hiding in the jungles at Lahad Datu for 5 weeks
Old 12-03-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Already eyed Xiao Xue from the 1st time I was at ACE. That 1st night, didn’t want to anyhow take a girl. So did a long observation. A few girls caught my eyes and XiaoXue was one of them. Had a great time that 1st night as bro KonKam was introducing ACE to me, the modus operandi etc. He was also telling me the terminology at ACE such as:-

Low Sale Reward, No Sale Reward and Flip cars..

On my 2nd trip to ACE, bro KonKam straightaway called XiaoXue over and we chatted a bit. She chatted happily with bro KonKam thinking that he’s the one to on her. Think she was a bit disappointed that it’s me. (No joke that KonKam’s the ACE Casanova).
One of the big reasons I chose XiaoXue was that her boobs looked big and I was not disappointed. At least a C cup. And of course from our observation that 1st night, she goes up for quite a long time with her customers. At least 45-60mins. Always a good sign if the girl stays long with the customer. I’ll avoid those race cars as I think race car easier to flip..

Name: XiaoXue (Small Snow)
Age: Never ask. Not a sweet young thing but not that old either.
Nationality: China
Look: 6-7
Body: Curve at the right places.
Boobs: Real C Cup
Skin: Typical fair Chinese skin but not that smooth
BBBJ: Damn long as I took a bit to get started. (Getting old). No objection or comments from her. She just sucked and slurped. Suck my balls too.
FJ: a few positions. No complain from her. She just follows what I want to do.
GFE: 8/10 She even came to find us for a drink after the session. Great PR skill.
Damage: 100
RTF: Already did.
Great FR bro!!!
Anyway hor, didn't see the XiaoXue (Small Snow) liao, maybe go back China
Old 12-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
davidlion126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Great FR bro!!!
Anyway hor, didn't see the XiaoXue (Small Snow) liao, maybe go back China
any bro has her no? if so plz pm me. i like those who give long bbbj. tks.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
FYI, the "dark side" has lights installed and it is not DARK anymore, on the contraraly the Bright Side is now the dark side
walau eh...almost 2am...no sleep yet kah?
i have a "short" hospitalization last week, suppose to undergo "knife"
Ended up discharged myself and ask to refer to another hospital.
Got two dark bruise which look like black nipple on my arm..hehehe

Last Sunday, go outing to Digi at Berjaya Mall at about noon,
Somehow hor, ended up walking to ACE unplanned....kakaka.
It was pack to brim on last Sunday itself.

Anyway main intention was to hangout around a while but got stuck with a group of cheongster until 9pm. (i was still feeling not well)
Was sharing a table with one cheongster untill he left and suddenly i have the whole table to myself.

MInutes lator, two cheongster "tarp toi" and then more more until 8 or 10 people. Was Xchanging info..
Woi...they really "DIG" on vietnamese girl and they only pay RM50 per session.
It seem some of the guy have the same girl 5 days in a row.

Anyway, lator come with another young cheongster who happen to 'earn" 2k from Genting who belanja us "Calrbergs GOLD" at less 10bottle and i also treat them to 9 pack of sunseed, 4 pack of "har peng" and One longgok of banana..
It was FUn but i got sick next day...kakaka
Old 12-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
walau eh...almost 2am...no sleep yet kah?
i have a "short" hospitalization last week, suppose to undergo "knife"
Ended up discharged myself and ask to refer to another hospital.
Got two dark bruise which look like black nipple on my arm..hehehe

Last Sunday, go outing to Digi at Berjaya Mall at about noon,
Somehow hor, ended up walking to ACE unplanned....kakaka.
It was pack to brim on last Sunday itself.

Anyway main intention was to hangout around a while but got stuck with a group of cheongster until 9pm. (i was still feeling not well)
Was sharing a table with one cheongster untill he left and suddenly i have the whole table to myself.

MInutes lator, two cheongster "tarp toi" and then more more until 8 or 10 people. Was Xchanging info..
Woi...they really "DIG" on vietnamese girl and they only pay RM50 per session.
It seem some of the guy have the same girl 5 days in a row.

Anyway, lator come with another young cheongster who happen to 'earn" 2k from Genting who belanja us "Calrbergs GOLD" at less 10bottle and i also treat them to 9 pack of sunseed, 4 pack of "har peng" and One longgok of banana..
It was FUn but i got sick next day...kakaka
Walaueh, lu boh liong sim liao...maybe stolen oledi
Went to ACE also didnt chio me along..where got brotherhood one ah?
Old 12-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao Xue is a very common nick taken by many PRC's. so no wonder that many are having this name.

This one can be best described in Cantonese as YAO BOH, YAO LOH (Got big tits, and also got big back side) Stands around 5 feet 5
I recall another xiao xue in my database...anyway, do u know the viet who did overnight with that bro? contact? I won't cheong her but recommend to friend who going to cheong today at 6pm.........

and will u be there?
Old 12-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
I recall another xiao xue in my database...anyway, do u know the viet who did overnight with that bro? contact? I won't cheong her but recommend to friend who going to cheong today at 6pm.........

and will u be there?
I dont do Vietcongs, so I am not interested to get their numbers

Maybe I will be there earlier to bonk Ah Fang (day shift GF)
Old 12-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I dont do Vietcongs, so I am not interested to get their numbers

Maybe I will be there earlier to bonk Ah Fang (day shift GF)
Wah now change shift pulak....like that me night shift no kaki liao lo...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1