The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 25-06-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Planning a trip to BJ in the coming weeks... any recommendation for outcall?
I see people recommend Lily, Maria & Kitty which girl would you recommend for good service, looks average and above is ok... more of a service guy.
Old 25-06-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
fungoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi brothers in beijing, can pm the contact of Lily? Travelling to beijing next week, need to release somewhat

Also, is there anymore sauna facility in beijing? Just like those in macau
Old 28-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TianJin FR-

After being a monk for 4 nights in TaiYuan and PingYao, I wasted no time paying a visit to 水晶島商務會館at 大沽南路and利民道交口, after landing in TianJin.

Did not sexpect dirty sauna to still exist in TJ, being so close to where XJP pees and poops. To my pleasant surprise, two taxi driver recommended the aforementioned SN after my inquisitive conversation.

The facility is located on a medium-sized street with good visible signage. Usual SOP- take a wrist band, go to locker, strip naked and wash your dick clean before being led to an individual room with more mirrors than your wife has in her dress room.

Don't sexpect luxury and comfort here a la Macock style. I was thankful this kind of venue still operates in the open. But even though I told myself not to be demanding Evian water in the desert, I was still disappointed when it was time to select my therapist of the day.

After viewing four separate ones, decided on the first one who came in. When you have to rewind and settle on the first one you passed on, you know it's not a good day. Oh well, four days of being a monk will make a MILF look like a SYT.

She asked if I wanted the 598 or 998 package. Knowing the Chinese always try to upsell, I insisted on downbuying. Freedom for my billion little soldiers should feel just the same whether it cost 598 or 998.

She halfheartedly went through the DG SOP sexcept there is added restrictions of no touching nipples or pussy, WTF! After some capped BJ, I figured it was time to take matter into my own hands. Pumped her mish, ignoring her fake moans and cummed from behind. Oh, the view from the back seat was great- she also got those lovely circular bruises on her back from Chinese cupping lol.

RTF? Doubt it. Got my much needed release. Will see what lies ahead in BeiJing.
Old 28-06-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
zothique is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzothique is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Am in Beijing now

Any kind brothers around to cheong?
Old 28-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
TianJin FR-
why not post in Tianjin thread...

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...ghlight=dalian

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 03-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happytrails deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am new to the forum and will start traveling to Beijing a few times a year. I am looking forward to contributing to this forum.

I'm flying into BJ tonight. I'm thinking of scheduling with Helen H10111212. I have been reading the posts and it sounds like there is another Helen working for an agency. Can you please tell me if this Helen does other services besides HJ? Does she also do BJs and allow roaming?

I am also considering doing an all night session with Lilys or Angel's for 1200. Please advise if you feel it is worth the money. I have been hearing that many girls fake they are sleeping after the 1st shot. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

I will update you all. Be safe and happy hunting

Thank you
Old 05-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Helen at wechat H10111212 only does HJ and massage. Good price and good massage though.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

My 2nd review in SBF based on members recommendation... Helen.

First time with Helen and both of us started little awkward... but we become chatty through out the process... even to the point where she have to try very hard to finish me off...

My personal view on the review (you may disagree).
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 8/10 (just the right strength for me right from the start)
HJ: 8/10 and +1 for the strong effort put in as partly my fault as I was so engross with our chat and was really relax after her massage... hard to build up the tension after being relax... :P

Will I ask for her service again when I am in BJ next time.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 15
gelwell is one of the Best!gelwell is one of the Best!gelwell is one of the Best!

reach beijing few days back. finally got some free time. any recommendation? staying near dongzhimen. thanks in advance.
Old 15-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Bro mind sharing the contacts? Thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataveragejoe View Post
Just came back from Beijing with a colleague not long ago and we had one of our best times there. We have also heard that Beijing is very strict with vice activities, so bros out there, always keep a look out and be mindful.

During our trip there, we got to know these 2 girls named Xiao ai and one of her friends (can't rmb her name) at a bar around our hotel (we stayed at Fairmount Residence during then). All of us clicked instantly and we had a good time chatting and drinking. After some time, we got to know that they are actually part time FLs.

We waited no more, negotiated on the $$, and head back to the hotel. Xiao Ai came with me and her friend went with my colleague. As usual, we did some "ice breaking" in the room by gently arousing each other, sniffing and gently kissing the neck and ears area. Then, both of us proceeded to the bathroom (still with our clothes on), and she suddenly sprayed me with the shower head. Of course, I retaliated and both of us ended up wet in the bathroom. One by one, we removed the clothes for each other and we bathed together.

After which, we then proceeded to the bed carried on. All in all, this experience is one of my best experience with FL and it really makes me feel that the money paid for this is too much of a good deal. She knows exactly how to please a man on bed and the sensual touch and kisses really makes you fall in love with this lady. She was wet and tight and her moans just makes you feel that you're on top of the world.

Total dmg was 1000RMB, but I decided to give her 200RMB additional as tip. Well, this is definitely a memorable experience and I will highly recommend this girl to bros who are travelling to BJ. Feel free to PM me for her contacts and I'll be glad to share this gem.
Old 17-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
DarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wanted to let all Bros know that both Oshkosh and I are still around in Beijing but these days a bit busy with work, but we still had a chance to party at a KTV last week.

We will be venturing in another part of town this weekend, so just call us....we welcome more SG bros, and other nationalities welcome toooooo.
Old 18-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelSGP View Post
Just wanted to let all Bros know that both Oshkosh and I are still around in Beijing but these days a bit busy with work, but we still had a chance to party at a KTV last week.

We will be venturing in another part of town this weekend, so just call us....we welcome more SG bros, and other nationalities welcome toooooo.
where are we going today????
Old 21-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Hi Guys... I hear Lemontree it is now closed anyone can confirm. Think they got a visited by the Police.
Old 22-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Hi Guys... I hear Lemontree it is now closed anyone can confirm. Think they got a visited by the Police.
Hi bro

Have no idea where is lemontree but i wont be suprised as there are raids conducted very regularly now in the whole of china. prices have skyrocketed now compared to the pre xijinping era.
Old 22-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Lol u think beijing police so stupid as to not check international forum? somemore day in day out got customers go in ur apartment, ur neighbours don complain?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1